剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
在他成为现在这样之前的地方
Before he became who he is now.
是说他还是一位单纯的历史教授的时候吗
You mean like when he was a simple history professor?
星星在陨落
Stars are raining.
得走了 快
Got to go! Come on.
好
Good.
今天我们齐聚在此用一首歌♥来敬神
We are gathered here today to worship in song.
我建议用"到这里来吧"[传统圣歌♥]
I suggest "Kumbaya."
力场
A force field.
立场 笨蛋
Force field, sucker.
我就不该让你们在我的监督之外
I should never have let you build this chair
造这把椅子
without my oversight.
这是我第一次计算失误
It was my first miscalculation.
你计算失误了很多次
You've made many miscalculations.
是吗
Really?
你思考过我为何不追逐闪电侠吗
Have you ever pondered why I never pursued The Flash?
为何从不需要他的速度或大脑
Never needed his speed or his mind?
有人想过吗
Anyone?
他与神速力的连接
His connection to the Speed Force.
能进入所有时间 过去现在未来的能力
Access to all of time-- past, present, future.
真知
True knowledge.
既然你们已经把他放在我的大脑里
And now that you have placed him inside my mind,
我就拥有了一切
I'll have it all.
你得先找到我们
You'll have to find us first.
迪沃的巢穴 你疯了吗
DeVoe's lair? Are you crazy?
他能在这个口袋维度发现我们吗
Can he find us in this pocket dimension?
我为我们争取了点时间
I've bought us some time.
时间 节奏 飞翔 旁边
Time...rhyme... fly...side.
塞西尔 我们需要你尝试再次与巴里连接
Cecile, we need you to try and link up with Barry again.
我试试
I'll try.
迪沃教授
Professor DeVoe?
巴里
Barry?
巴里 能听到我吗
Barry, can you hear me?
可以 爱瑞丝 我能听到你
Yeah. Yeah, Iris, I hear you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
好迪沃 我们找到他了
Good DeVoe, we found him.
他已经死了
He's dead.
我猜你没有其他计划了 对吧
I don't suppose you have another plan, do you?
没有了 就是这样了
No, man. I mean, I--this was it.
现在
Now--
现在世界属于思考者的了
Now the world belongs to the Thinker.
艾伦 听我说
Allen, listen to me.
我困在这里了
I'm stuck here,
但你没有
but you're not.
你应该离开
You should go.
在仅剩的时间里和家人相守
Be with your family for whatever time is left.
不
No.
不
No.
首先 是我们的家人
Okay, first of all, it's our family,
我不会丢下你不管的
and I'm not leaving you behind.
肯定还有别的方法
There's gotta be another way.
艾伦 你说过拯救世界唯一的方法
Allen, you said the only way to save the world
就是找到迪沃心中好的一面
is by finding the good that's left in DeVoe.
他就在这里
It's right here.
胸口上中了一枪
With a hole in its chest.
这不是他心中唯一的善
It's not the only good left in him.
怎么刹车了 我们到了吗
Why the brakes? Are we there?
快到了
Almost.
那就是地狱之口吗
So that's the Hellmouth?
那是迪沃的精神联结
That's the nexus of DeVoe's mind.
马尔利泽说如果好的迪沃穿过这里
Marlize said we can take control of him if the good in DeVoe
我们就能控制他
passes through it.
艾伦 我们知道这不可能
Allen, we know that's not possible anymore.
你觉得他为什么让你活下来
Why do you think he's keeping you alive?
我不知道是为什么 但是想一想
I couldn't figure it out, but think about it.
如果你逃出去 你就会重新控制这具身体
If you get out, you take back control of this body,
因为这是你的
because it's yours.
这就是他为什么不让你离开
That's why he won't let you leave.
一旦你逃出去 迪沃就不复存在了
Once you get out, DeVoe will cease to exist.
你需要做的 就是让它穿过那个传送门
All you have to do is make it through that portal,
然后你就会重新获得控制
and you'll regain control.
记住你是谁 拉尔夫
Remember who you are, Ralph.
一个英雄
A hero.
我们去夺回控制
Let's go get control.
或者我杀了你怎么样
Or how about I kill you?
再一次 如果有必要的话
A second time if necessary.
怎么回事
What was that?
是我丈夫
My husband.
他越来越近了
He's getting close.
拜托告诉我还有人也感觉到了
Please tell me someone else felt that.
抱歉
Apologies.
我不得不紧急转移到另一个口袋维度
I had to force an emergency shift to another pocket dimension.
会有些不安
It can be unnerving.
心安 服务 迂回 弯曲
Nerving, serving, swerving, curving.
没事的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
无法再拖了 你感觉怎么样 塞西尔
No more labor suppression. How you feeling, Cecile?
我不知道我能不能做到
Like--like I don't know if I can do this.
你本来不需要这样做的
You shouldn't have to.
你本可以像其他母亲那样
You should be able to have our baby just like any other parent,
在医院的床上分娩
in a hospital, in a regular bed,
而不是像现在这样
not with all this.
看看你对我们的朋友都做了些什么
Hey, look what you've done to our friend,
对我的儿子 我的女儿 我今生的挚爱
my son, my daughter, the love of my life,
对这座城市里的每一个人
everybody in this damn city.
-爸爸 -你怎么能觉得
- Dad-- - How could you ever think
这样做会让人类变得更好
that this would be better for humanity?
爸爸 巴里从神速力出来的时候
Dad, what did you say to me when Barry came out
你对我说了什么
of the Speed Force?
你说 "没有信仰的力量是没有意义的"
You said, "Strength without faith means nothing."
我们要有信心能够共同克服这些困难
We need to have faith that we can get through this together.
他要多久能找到我们
How long until he finds us?
几分钟 或者更快
Minutes, maybe less.
我了个去 我打不到他
Crap in a hat. I can't hit him.
他们知道我们在想什么
They can read our minds.
那我们就用德比风格战斗
Then we do this Dibny-style.
-什么 -我们不思考
- What? - We don't think.
用别的东西填充你的大脑
Just fill your mind with something else.
想想你爱的那些
Something you love.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
全虾自助餐
Shrimp buffet!
你和我一起 爱瑞丝
It's you and me, Iris.
大虾拼盘 鸡尾冷虾
Shrimp platter! Shrimp cocktail!
炸板虾
beignets de crevettes.
再来一次 艾伦先生 你还不够好
Once again, Mr. Allen, your best will not be good enough.
有什么计划 菜鸟
What's the plan, Rookie?
我想不出其它鲜虾大餐了
I'm running out of shrimp entrees.
你只需要一个
Well, you're only gonna need one.
现在宫缩五分钟一次
They're coming every five minutes.
星星在陨落
The stars are raining...
塞西尔 拜托先集中精力不要生下宝宝
Cecile, please just focus on not having a baby.
星星在陨落 枯竭 痛苦
Stars are raining, draining, painting.
他听起来像巴里从神速力出来的时候
He sounds just like Barry when he came out of the Speed Force.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不 我是说他现在说的话和当时完全相同
No, I mean, he's saying the exact same words.
你应该注意一下枪口的方向
You should mind where you point your weapon,
韦斯特警探
Detective West.
离我的女孩们远点
Stay away from my girls.
乔
Joe!
进攻的克隆人
Hey, attack of the clones,
快过来抓我
come and get me.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表