剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Off the grid, always on the move, never leaves a trail.
那她的超能力呢
Okay, well, what about her powers?
她控制的金属 你知道这什么吗
The metal that she controls. Do you know what it is?
一种亚力可合金
Some kind of alnico alloy.
你觉得能用我们的卫星追踪它吗
Do you think you could use our satellites to track it?
你是说给整个城市进行地质扫描
You mean run a geological scan of the city for
来找铝 镍和钴的小型特征
small-scale signatures of aluminum, nickel, and cobalt?
这还用问
Girl, please.
那 她往劳伦斯山去了
There. She's headed to Lawrence Hills.
那 那全是工业啊
That's--that's all industrial out there.
炼钢厂 码头和仓库
That's steel mills, docks, warehouses.
好吧 我们得阻止她
Okay, we need to stop her.
-好的 -各位我不能和你们一起去
- Okay. - Guys, I can't go with you.
如果我失控 就会成为负担
If I lose control, I could become a liability.
对不起 爱瑞丝 我不能去
I'm sorry, Iris, I can't go.
你不用去
You don't have to.
我们能行
We got this.
日语
女士们 你们状况如何
Ladies, what's your status?
我们到位了
We're in position.
我想你们会开心的
I think you'll be pleased.
这就是他
This is him?
好孩子
Good boy.
样本
Sample?
我要他了
I'll take him.
-听我命令行动 -好
- On my count, we move. - Okay.
一 二
One, two--
三
Three.
我记得你
I remember you.
你不是酒吧里那个小妞吗
You are the chick from the bar?
不
Oh, no.
阿姆内特
Hey, Amunet.
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me.
让我的朋友们走 我会回去为你工作
Let my friends go and I'll come back and work for you.
太迟了 凯特琳
It's-- it's too late for that, Caity.
你知不知道
Do you know why
为什么这么多年没人作证指认我吗
no one has ever testified against me over the years?
因为他们活不到那会儿
Well, it's because they're not alive to.
对不起
Sorry.
解决了他们
Take care of them.
不
No!
你好啊 冷冻人
Well, hello, Chilly.
我们得离开这
We gotta get out of here.
我以为我今天
And I thought I wasn't going
杀不了人呢
to be able to kill anyone today.
灭了他们
Kill them!
我觉得这撑不了太久
I don't think this is gonna hold much longer.
这是个钢铁厂
Well, this is a steel factory.
你移♥动♥钢板是用
And you move steel plates with--
磁铁
magnets.
很大 很大的磁铁
Really, really big magnets.
塞西尔 打开吊车
Cecile, turn the crane on.
什么 怎么弄
What? How?
应该在电路图里 就
Should be in the schematics, just--
就标注出来 然后打开它
just highlight it and turn it on.
好吧
Okay...
你和我本可以成为神的
You and I could have been gods.
我曾和一个神一起工作过
I used to work with a god.
已经受够了
Over it.
塞西尔 现在
Cecile, now!
磁铁激活
你没了武器 也没那么吓人嘛
Not so scary without your bling now, are ya, sister?
住手
Stop!
凯特琳 住手
Caitlin, stop.
我不是凯特琳
I'm not Caitlin.
如果她不死我就永远无法自♥由♥
And I'll never be free unless she dies.
不 恰恰相反
No, it's the opposite.
你现在自♥由♥了
You are free right now.
但如果你这么做 你就永远是个杀手
But if you do this, you will always be a killer.
冰霜杀手 凯特琳
Killer Frost, Caitlin--
你不用选择其一
you don't have to be one or the other.
你能决定自己是谁
You get to decide who you are.
滚出去
Get out of here.
现在你已经毁了我的事
You've ruined this for me today.
我发誓 不久我一定会摧毁你
And one day soon, I promise you I will ruin something for you.
等下
Hold on.
没事了
It's okay, okay?
我们要帮助你
We're gonna help you.
-离我远一点 -什
- Get away from me. - Wha--
警♥察♥就要到了
The police are on their way.
我们做到了 兄弟们 我们真的做到了
We did it, guys. We really did it.
应该是姐♥妹♥们♥
Actually, it's girls.
直到我的婚礼我都一直会头疼
I'm gonna have a headache now until my wedding day.
值得
Worth it.
再不提今晚发生的事 同意吗
Agree to never speak about what happened tonight?
-同意 -如果我必须的话
- Agreed. - If I have to.
什么
What?
我见你打了17个电♥话♥ 还好吗
I saw you called 17 times, everything okay?
嗯 都还好
Oh, yeah, everything is fine.
你今晚怎么样
How was your night?
不错
Good.
祥和
Quiet.
-平静无事 -你的呢
- Uneventful. - Yours?
也没发生什么
Yeah, yeah, not much happened.
事实上 我们有些擦伤
You know what? We actually had a few scrapes.
说实话 我们也是
Honestly, so did we.
还流泪了
Some tears were involved.
没错 我们也是
Yeah, us too.
又哭 接着又吐
More crying. Then puking.
无法前往地球上最快乐的地方了
Lost access to the happiest place on Earth.
我相当确定没有什么可以使今晚变得更糟糕了
Pretty sure nothing could've made tonight any worse.
我好累
I'm so tired.
我真的好累 拜托有什么事能明天再说吗
I'm so tired, can we just do this tomorrow, please?
白发小妞
Chicks with white hair.
真性感
Hot.
冰霜杀手为什么会在这
Why is Killer Frost here?
伙计们
Guys...
她有话想跟你们说
she has something that she wants to tell you,
你们都该听一下
and you all should listen.
原来只是凯特琳
It's just Caitlin.
我可以解释这一切
I can explain everything.
乔
Hey, Joe.
你被捕的时候
When you got arrested,
我想着你会没事的 因为你是警♥察♥
I figured you'd be okay 'cause you're a cop,
不过还是被关了
but still.
是的 我们都没事
Yeah, we're all fine.
你今晚过得如何
How was the rest of your night?
挺好的
It was fine.
乔 我要做我自己想做的事情
Joe, I'm gonna do what I want.
我知道 你是成年人了
I know. You're an adult.
我之前并非是想告诉你该怎么做
I was not trying to tell you what to do.
但说实话
But if I'm being honest,
我知道我今晚做得太过分了
I know that I took it too far tonight.
那你的女权主义研究呢
And what about your feminism research?
我现在依然相信我自己说过的一切
I still believe everything I was saying.
但我俩聊过之后 我意识到
But after we talked, I realized
那并不是我在那工作的原因
that's not why I'm working there.
所以我准备辞职
So I'm gonna quit.
你会把这事告诉妈妈吗
Are you gonna tell Mom?
这个秘密就轮不到我来说了
That's not my secret to tell.
但你妈妈爱你
But your mom loves you.
只要你愿意讲她随时愿意倾听你的心声
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表