剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
But we really could've used you.
巴里还困在神速力里呢
Barry's still stuck in the Speed Force?
你知道这事
You knew about that?
我要把他弄出来 我需要你帮助
I'm gonna get him out, but I need your help.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
-一切都好 -是啊 好着呢 伙计
- Everything's fine. - Yeah, everything's great, pal.
你介意吗 我在和女士说话呢
Do you mind? I'm talking to the lady.
我肯定你能在这里找到别人
I'm sure there's someone else you can find in here
来同情你错误的人生选择
to commiserate with over poor life choices.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我想出办法救巴里了
Look, I figured out how to save Barry,
但是没有你我办不到
but I can't do it without you.
你看到今天出现的那个武士了吗
Did you see that Samurai that showed up today?
是的
Yes.
他威胁说要炸毁中城
He's threatening to blow up the city,
我们需要巴里阻止他
and we need Barry to stop him.
帮帮我们 拜托
So help us out, please?
凯特琳
Caitlin?
我一小时后下班
My shift's over in an hour.
美女 我等得及
Girl, I got time.
这酒不错
Oh, this is good.
还有什么是你做不了的吗
Is there anything you can't do?
显然是放下过去
Move on, apparently.
等着我们 你就要回家了 兄弟
Hang tight. You're coming home, buddy.
西斯科 能把反舌鸟卫星调出来吗
Hey, Cisco, can you pull up the Mockingbird satellite?
我们要追踪这个日本武士
We're tracking down this Samurai.
西斯科
Cisco?
沃利
Wally?
定位尖端科研实验室箱车
箱车信♥号♥♥获取
两位韦斯特先生 你们好
Mr. West, Mr. West.
我们在这儿干什么 西斯科
So, what are we doing out here, Cisco?
这地方看上去很合适
It seemed an appropriate venue.
-我们在这儿交过好运 -我们为什么需要好运
- We've had good luck here before. - Why do we need good luck?
因为我们要把巴里带回来
Because we're bringing Barry back.
西斯科 爱瑞丝说了
Cisco, Iris said--
我知道她说了什么 乔
I know what Iris said, Joe.
我也知道巴里说过他离开后
I also know Barry said everyone would look to me
所有人都要依靠我
after he was gone.
所以听我的
So look to me.
我们四个人 可以做到
Four of us, we can do this.
四个人是什么意思
What do you mean the four of us?
-乔 -没事的
- Hi, Joe. - It's okay.
她又回来了 我们的凯特琳
She's Caitlin again, our Caitlin.
她是过来帮我们的
She's here to help us.
你们怎么说
So, what do you say?
你最好是对的
You better be right.
当然
I am.
乔 我知道我做什么都无法弥补
Joe, I know that I can never make up
对你和塞西尔造成的伤害
for the things that I did to you, to Cecile.
我只希望
I just hope--
只希望有一天你会原谅我
I just hope that one day you can forgive me.
抱抱
Come here.
-今天咱们把所有人都带回家吧 -没问题
- Let's bring everybody home today, okay? - You got it.
我们怎么做才能把巴里带回来
So how are we gonna bring
又不把世界炸出一个洞呢
Barry back without blowing a hole in the, uh, world?
本着带回老朋友的精神
Ha! In the spirit of bringing back old friends,
我带来了神速力火箭炮
may I present the Speed Force bazooka.
我做了一些小调整
I made a few slight modifications,
正如索罗船长会说的
as Captain Solo would say.
《星球大战》人物
凯特琳和我昨天花了整晚
Caitlin and I spent all of last night
解决问题 微调了夸克球体
working out some kinks, fine-tuning the Quark Sphere.
-什么 -夸克球体
- What? - The Quark Sphere,
充满了巴里特殊的遗传标记
filled with Barry's unique genetic marker,
并被编程追踪他特别的DNA
and programmed to track his specific DNA,
运用了神速力的电流
using the electrical current of the Speed Force.
一旦我们追踪到巴里 把他拉出来
Once we track Barry and we pull him out,
这个夸克球体会瞒骗神速力
the Quark Sphere will trick the Speed Force
-让它以为巴里仍在那里 -沃利
- into thinking he's still there. - Hey, Wally,
可以把那个放在路标塔中间吗
can you put that on the center pylon?
-就绪 -咱们把小伙伴带回家吧
- Ready. - Let's bring our boy home.
夸克物质在扫描电流
Quark Matter scanning electrical current.
在他的位置三角定位夸克物质
Triangulating Quark Matter on his location.
雷达跟踪上什么了
I've got a lock on something.
是他
It's him.
是他
It's him!
趁现在 西斯科
Now, Cisco!
系统失败
不敢相信你们背着我这么做
I can't believe you did this behind my back.
因为你肯定会阻止我们
You would've tried to stop us.
因为这是浪费时间
Because it was a waste of time.
没道理的 应该起作用的
I don't understand. This should've worked.
或者你会害了我们所有人
Or you could've killed us all.
我不知道 爱瑞丝 我以为我们可以做到
I don't know, Iris. I think we were pretty close.
你说什么 我们
I'm sorry, "We"?
过去这半年你去哪里了
Where have you been the last six months again?
她只是想要帮忙
She was only trying to help.
大伙们 我们应该专心于阻止日本武士
Look, guys, we need to concentrate on stopping this Samurai
毁灭城市 而不是把巴里找回来
who's trying to destroy the city, not on Barry.
所以你要怎么办
Dude, what is your deal?
听上去你根本不想让他回来
It's like you don't even want him back.
塞西尔 我一会回过来可以吗
Cecile, can I call you back in a minute?
我们正在处理事情
We're in the middle of something here.
什么
What?
中城警局
州警♥察♥在常春藤城外的112号♥国道
State police picked him up on the 112
-发现他的 -那有300英里远
- outside of Ivy City. - That's 300 miles away.
对 有一个警♥察♥是楔石城的老人
Yeah, one of the cops is a Keystone vet.
-认出了他 -我就知道有用的
- Recognized him. - I knew it would work.
我就知道
I knew it.
你得做个心理准备
You should prepare yourselves.
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry...
诺拉不该在这里
Nora shouldn't be here.
你妈妈不在这儿 巴里 我是
Your mom isn't here, Barry. It's--
是我 爱瑞丝
it's me, Iris.
你回家了
You're home.
法官大人 我是无辜的
Your Honor, I'm innocent.
这不是我♥干♥的 我没有杀人
I didn't do this. I didn't kill anyone.
你能听到星星的歌♥唱吗
Can you hear the stars singing?
韵律和谐 节拍准确 每时每刻不停歇
Rhyming, chiming, timing every hour, every minute.
是你说这城市是安全的
You said the city was safe,
你说这里没有剩余的危险
that there was no residual danger,
但这不是真的
but that's not true.
那晚所发生的事...
What really happened that night--
这城市确实是安全的
The city is safe.
是你救了这座城市 你救了我们所有人
You saved it. You saved us all.
星星在融化 像冰激凌
Stars melting like ice cream,
梦幻 微光
dream, gleam.
一切看起来都...
Nothing seems--
诺拉不该来这儿
Nora shouldn't be here.
我觉得他不只是受冲击那么简单
I'm guessing this isn't just shock.
受冲击是由血压降低造成的
Shock results from a drop in blood pressure.
他问题出在神经上
This is neurological.
这是个研究物理的全新视角
It's a whole new way of looking at physics.
这会改变我们对所有事物的看法
It will change the way that we think about everything,
从一颗原子
from a single atom
到整个银河
to an entire galaxy.
天
God!
星星太吵了
Stars so loud.
吵 草 恼
Loud, cloud, proud.
我和爸爸都没事
Dad and I are both okay.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表