剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
对 他和他妈想和我比比
Yeah, he and his mommy want to tussle with me,
但我的原则是不跟
but I have a rule against fighting terrorists
有恋母情节的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥打架
with an Oedipus complex, so.
这像是闪电侠的工作
This looks like a job for the F-L-A-S-H.
不好意思 区别是
I'm sorry, why is this different?
到目前为止你对抗坏蛋做得都不错
You've done a good job handling bad guys so far.
我受伤了
I got hurt.
艾克索合成了某种酸 而我们推测
Axel created some kind of acid that, we're guessing,
那可能会杀死我
can probably kill me.
我还没准备好死
I'm not ready to die.
这个工作
Look, this job,
会让你觉得自己战无不胜
it has a way of making you feel invincible.
但每隔段时间
But every once in a while,
死亡就会来拜访
a little mortality check shows up.
我很努力想忽视这种感觉 但
I've been trying so hard to ignore this feeling, but...
我不像你那样无所畏惧
I'm not fearless like you are.
拉尔夫 我也不是无所畏惧
Ralph, I'm not fearless.
我每天在这牢房♥里醒来
I mean, I wake up every day in this cell,
感到我没有办法帮助别人
and feel like there's nothing I can do to help anyone.
这吓坏我了
And, I mean, that terrifies me.
我之前是施救的人
I used to be somebody who saved,
现在 我就是巴里·艾伦
and now I'm just Barry Allen.
囚犯编号♥ 3562
Inmate number 3562.
-那我带你出去 -我不是这个意思
- So let me spring you. - That's not my point.
有帮助别人的能力 但什么也不做
Having the ability to help someone, but do nothing.
这种死亡
That is a far worse death
比魔术师给你造成的更可怕
than anything that Trickster has for you.
但克服恐惧 拯救生命
But rising above that fear and saving those lives,
是更伟大的人生
that's a greater life.
所以 克服它
All right, so rise up.
我认为那对你来说不算什么
I don't think it's a stretch for you.
你真的相信我能做到
You really believe I can do it?
对 你只需相信你自己
Yes, you just need to believe in yourself.
你知道怎么出去吧
Hey, you know your way out of here, right?
嗯
Yeah.
你们有一个小时
You got one hour!
扫描读取到屋顶有个像集装箱的东西
Scans are reading some kind of container on the roof.
看来是新的
It looks new.
镀锌钢
Galvanized steel.
这就是他们装尼扎替丁的地方
That's where they're keeping the axid.
好 我会中和它
All right, I will neutralize it.
你俩营救人♥质♥
And you two guys, you get the hostages out.
我们需要冰雪女王
Oh, we're gonna need the ice queen.
不是这样的 我不能就
Oh, that's not how it works, I can't just--
莱克西·洛什
Lexi La Roche!
是小时候欺负她的人
It was her childhood bully.
有好多压抑的怒火
There's a lot of repressed anger in there.
走吧
Let's go!
天呐 开始吧
Oh, boy, here we go.
谢谢 大块头
Thank you. Big Sir.
我爸在这救了你 对吧
My dad saved your life in here, didn't he?
这就是你帮我的原因
That's why you helped me out.
怎么救的
How?
我肚子疼了好几天
I had stomach pains for days.
你♥爸♥发现了 发现是阑尾要胀破了
Your dad found me, figured my appendix was about to burst.
监狱里的医生晚上不在
Prison doctors were gone for the night.
他们不可能及时赶回来
There's no way they could have made it back in time.
但亨利医生说服了沃夫监狱长
But Doc Henry convinced Warden Wolfe
进行了手术
to do the surgery.
他主刀救了我
He operated and saved my life.
所以这是你欠他的
And that's why you owed him.
现在我们扯平了
Now, we're even.
大块头
Big Sir.
记着这里任何看起来好玩的都可能致命
Okay, Remember, anything in here that looks fun is probably lethal.
-就像我 -不错
- Just like me. - Nice.
把这些送货人送到安全的地方
Okay, let's deliver these delivery people to safety.
或者不管他们 杀掉魔术师和恶作剧大♥师♥
Or we could just leave them and kill Trickster and Prank.
还记得我们谈过
Remember that talk about
杀出一条血路的话题吗
murdering your way out of problems?
-我们不那么做 -暂时而已
- Yeah, we don't do that. - Yet.
我们带你们出去
We're going to get you out of here.
碧波饿了
Ooh, Beebo hungry.
碧波喜欢玩耍
Beebo likes to play.
碧波
Beebo--
骗你们啦
Tricked ya!
我猜那计划没用吧
I'm guessing the plan didn't work?
救命
Help!
哈里 是陷阱 他们抓了凯特琳和西斯科
Harry, it's a trap. They've got Caitlin and Cisco.
-我这就出发 -不 你别去
- I'm on my way. - No, you're not.
我去
I am.
那你会用到这个的
Then you're going to need this.
妙极了
Groovy.
放开他
Leave him alone.
我说过你会后悔的
I told you you'd be sorry.
你不会两次都中
You won't get lucky twice.
虎父无犬子
Like father, like son, eh?
哈里 你到房♥顶了吗
Harry, are you on the roof yet?
到了 尼扎替丁也在
Yes, and so is the axid.
好吧
All right.
你得中和尼扎替丁
You need to neutralize the axid.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
谢谢了 我知道
Yep, thank you, I'm aware of that.
我们要一个英雄
Now, we asked for one hero.
但现在 我们有俩
But now, we've got two!
是时候决一雌雄了
It's time for our Showcase Showdown,
转动那个转盘 看看有什么有趣的奖品
so let's spin that wheel, and see what fun prize
在等着我们的新朋友
awaits our new friends.
哈里 拜托你成功了
Harry, tell me you've got it.
还没有
Don't got it.
快 我好多年没杀过人了
Hurry up, I haven't killed anyone in years.
酸桶挑战
平局
Oh, a tie.
我想他们就一起死吧
Hmm, I guess they die together.
装束不错
Nice outfit.
谢了 我有个好裁缝
Thanks, I've got a great tailor.
放了他们 恶作剧的家伙
Now let everyone go, pranksters,
这样就不会有人受伤
and no one gets hurt.
我们以为你怕了呢 弹性人
We thought you chickened out, Stretchy Man.
没错 我之前是怕了
Actually, I did.
我以为我是战无不胜的
See, I thought I was pretty much invincible
直到你和你的大号♥水枪
until you and your oversized water pistol
在我的心中种下恐惧
put the fear of God in me.
不客气
You're welcome.
我都准备放弃了
And I was ready to throw in the towel.
但我拜访了一位朋友
But then I visited a friend of mine.
他帮我意识到没人是无惧的
And he helped me remember that no one is fearless.
但真正的英雄能克服恐惧
But real heroes, they find a way to rise above that fear
无论如何都能有所不同
and make a difference anyway.
即使在过程中牺牲
Even if it kills them in the process.
所以这就是克服恐惧的我
So, this is me, rising up.
希望不会牺牲
Hopefully without the dying part.
现在放了我的朋友
Now let my friends go.
首先 说得不错
First of all, great speech.
深受鼓舞 熔化我心
So inspired, it melted my heart.
谢谢 我来的路上想的
Oh, thank you, I worked on it on the way over.
现在熔化你的吧
Now let's melt yours.
射他 宝宝
Shoot him, boo-boo!
宝宝
Oh, boo-boo!
我要是你就放弃了
I'd give up if I were you.
熔化你的朋友如何
How about I melt your friends instead?
-哈里 快 -我还没搞定
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表