剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们离梦寐以求的一切仅一步之遥
We're so close to everything we've ever dreamed of,
却被这副身躯弄得支离破碎
only for it to be ripped away by this body.
不不不
No, no, no.
我们可以阻止的 克利福德 我决不放弃
We can stop this, Clifford. I'll never give up.
2600个有超能力基因的人
2,600 individuals developed the meta-gene.
用超能力抢珠宝店和引发龙♥卷♥风♥
They use it to rob jewelry stores and summon tornadoes.
而我用超能力拯救人类却遭到诅咒
I use mine to save humanity, and I'm condemned?
我们没料到死亡这么快就来了
Dying wasn't part of our plan.
各位 我在机士头盔里找到个摄像机
Guys, I found a camera in the Samuroid head.
摄像机有什么线索吗
Where did it lead back to?
-你们觉得呢 -迪沃
- Where do you think? - DeVoe!
你通过摄像机锁定了他的电脑网络地址吗
So you pinged the camera to his computer's IP address?
-棒 -没 我
- Good! - Well, no, I--
我没有锁定
I didn't ping it.
那你怎么知道是他
Well then, how'd you figure out it was him?
-那个 -摄像机根本没开
- Well-- - This camera isn't even active.
不 我听到了 有声音
No, I heard it. It was making a noise.
-声音 -对
- A noise? - Yeah.
就在机士头盔里 嗡嗡声
Inside the Samuroid head, it was buzzing,
于是我在头盔里发现了摄像机
and then I found that thing inside!
他监视我们好几周了
He's been watching us for weeks,
我本可以证明的 但他的妻子很快就回来了
and I could've proved it, but his wife came back too soon.
-很快 从哪回来 -不知道
- Too soon? From where? - I don't--
巴里 别跟我说你闯入了他们家
Barry, tell me you did not break into their house.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
好了 各位 是挺不好的
Okay, guys, that sounds bad,
但你们得听我说
you have to listen to me,
这家伙想让我们以为他很谦逊软弱
this guy wants us to think he's unassuming and weak,
但不是 他很强大聪明
but he's not, he is powerful and smart.
他每次都抢先我们一步
And he's been ahead of us every step of the way.
-他现在又抢先了 -冷静 艾伦 冷静
- He's ahead of us right now. - Easy, Allen. Calm down.
-我没事 我没事 -好
- I'm fine. I'm fine. - Okay.
我们只希望你不会
Hey, hey, we just don't want you to do
做出其他让你后悔的事
anything else you regret.
其他事 什么意思 我做了什么
Anything else? What do you mean? What have I done?
首先 私闯民宅
For starters, breaking and entering.
老天 我搞不懂
Oh my God, I don't understand
你们怎么就看不明白
why you don't see what's going on!
很有可能到处都是他的摄像头
He probably has cameras everywhere.
实验室 中城警局
At the lab, at CCPD,
我的意思是他一直在监视我们
I mean he's always watching us!
乔 怎么了
Hey, Joe. What is it?
-我发现了一些事 -最好先别说话
- Hey, I found something. - You better stop.
我一点安全感都没有了 知道吗
I just don't feel safe anymore, you know?
我是说 我以为警♥察♥本该是保护民众的
I mean I thought the police were supposed to protect people.
我没对你做什么
I haven't done anything to you.
你闯到我们家里了
You broke into our home!
我们不是坏人 我们不该受这种对待
We're good people. We don't deserve this.
好的 我希望你不要再担心
Okay. I don't want you to worry anymore.
艾伦先生会立即停止这种行为
Mr. Allen will stop all of this immediately.
我向你保证
I assure you.
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
我跟你说过 你要远离那些人
I told you to stay away from those people!
队长 你得听我说
Captain, you have to listen to me.
现在放你两周的假 这不是在请求你
You're taking two weeks off, and that is not a request.
你要让我停职
You're suspending me?
我没逮捕你已经算你走运了
You're lucky I'm not arresting you.
趁这段时间好好想想今后该怎么执法
Use your time away to consider your future in law enforcement.
这是什么
What is this?
限制令
A restraining order.
我必须离克利福德·迪沃160米之外
I have to stay 500 feet away from Clifford DeVoe.
你会这么做吗
And are you going to?
巴里
Barry,
这可不像你 你必须停下来
this is not you. You've got to stop.
-我不能 -不能还是不愿意
- I can't. - You can't or you won't?
我已经分不清了
I don't know anymore.
我面对过很多坏蛋
I've faced a lot of bad guys,
他们会伤害我爱的人
people that would hurt the ones that I love,
毁掉世上所有美好的东西 还不当回事
destroy everything good in the world, and think nothing of it,
但这个人
but this guy,
我感觉比其他所有人加起来都危险
he feels more dangerous than all the others combined.
而我们对他几乎还是一无所知
And we still barely know anything about him.
这让我觉得毛骨悚然 爱瑞丝
It scares the hell out of me, Iris.
巴里 我们一起面对未知有多少次了
Barry, how many times have we been up against the unknown?
-这次不一样 -怎么不一样
- This is different. - How?
我从神速力回来以后
Ever since I came back from the Speed Force,
一直都感到发自内心的快乐
I have been constantly and genuinely happy.
我的朋友们都很安全
My friends are safe.
乔又要当爸爸了
Joe's gonna be a dad again.
下周 我就要和我今生挚爱结婚了
And next week, I get to marry the love of my life.
我现在能失去的东西比从前要多
I have more to lose now than ever before.
是的 但等塞西尔生了宝宝以后呢
Yeah, but what about after Cecile has the baby?
或是等我们结婚以后呢
Or after we get married,
或者 等我们有了第一个宝宝以后呢
or even when we have our first child?
时间越往后 我们能失去的东西
You know as time goes by, there's gonna be even more
就越多
for us to lose.
而那些坏人会一直冲着我们过来
And people are always going to be coming after us.
你的心不能被这种念头占满了
You can't let that consume you,
你必须活在当下
you just have to live in the moment
等遇到事情的时候再去面对它
and face it as it comes.
你怎么做到不害怕的
How are you not scared?
因为我们是闪电侠
Because we're The Flash.
克利福德 克利福德
Clifford? Clifford.
克利福德 克利福德
Clifford. Clifford!
离我远点
Get away from me!
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
如果你真的想帮我
If you really wish to help,
那就去修一间时间漩涡畸变室
construct a temporal vortex distortion chamber
别让我变得这么丑陋
and prevent me from ever becoming this atrocity!
这是我们希望的
This is what we wanted.
这是因为我连架子上的书都拿不了
Because I cannot grab a damn book from this shelf!
我到底是什么 马尔利泽
What am I, Marlize?
你是我的丈夫
You are my husband!
你丈夫已经死了
Your husband is gone.
让我死吧
Let me die.
我哪里都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
这副身体迟早会死亡
This body will expire.
如果有这个 就能继续很长时间
It will last longer with this.
你违反了你的限制令 艾伦先生
You are in violation of your restraining order, Mr. Allen.
是的 你可以打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Well, you can call the cops.
你是想伤害我吗
Do you intend to harm me?
那请务必告诉我 是什么如此重要
Then pray do tell what is so paramount
让你甘愿冒被监禁的风险
that you'd risk incarceration?
我想看着你的眼睛 问你
I wanted to look you in the eyes and ask--
你到底是谁
who are you really?
那是谁在提问
Who's asking?
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen?
还是闪电侠
Or the Flash?
-你是怎么 -别这样
- How did you-- - Oh, please.
你的小秘密
Your little secret is one of
是我发现的最兴味索然的
the more underwhelming revelations I have uncovered.
我和你诞生于同一天晚上
I was born on the same evening you were.
1月7日
January 7th,
当晚尖端科研实验室的粒子加速器
the night S.T.A.R. Labs' particle accelerator
改变基因的黑暗物质笼罩了整座中城
bathed Central City in gene-altering dark matter.
我们俩都被闪电击中
We were both struck by lightning.
我知道你受影响了
I knew you were affected.
你的测试为什么没显示你的超能力DNA
How did our test not show your meta-DNA?
一个速度如此快的人 怎么脑子如此慢
For such a fast man, you're rather slow.
我可比你聪明
I'm smarter than you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表