剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
米娜 我知道你经历了很多事
Mina...I know you've been through a lot,
但这不是解决问题的方...
but this is not the way to--
我再也不用听你这种人的了 闪电侠
I don't need to listen to men like you anymore, Flash.
几周之前 我体内发生了变化
A few weeks ago, something inside me changed...
我变得更厉害 更强大了
changed for the better... for the more powerful.
现在只有黑色野牛了
And now there's just the Black Bison.
你休想跑
Oh, no, you don't.
电线 带那些人去安全的地方
The power lines! Get those people clear.
但我能抓住她
But I can catch the meta!
劳拉
Laura!
说了我能抓住她
Told you I'd get her.
电停了
Hey, the power's out.
救命
Help!
-劳拉 -我快举不住了
- Laura! - I can't keep holding it up.
劳拉
Laura!
我抱住她了
I got her.
急救就快到了
EMTs are almost here.
她还有呼吸
She's still breathing.
好了 快醒过来 宝贝
Come on, wake up, honey.
宝贝 快醒过来
Honey, come on! Wake up!
天啊 天啊 醒过来 宝贝
Oh, God, oh, God. Wake up, honey.
天啊 宝贝 亲爱的 醒过来
Oh, God, honey. Honey, wake up.
醒过来 宝贝
Come on, honey.
你先好好休息 好吗
Okay, you just rest up, okay?
我一会儿再回来看你 马上就来
I'm gonna come back and check on you in a little while.
轻微脑震荡
Well, mild concussion,
腿部有丝状骨折
a hairline fracture in her leg.
她很年轻 很快就会好的
She's young. She'll heal fast.
-好吧 -谢谢你 医生
- Okay. - Thank you, doctor.
不客气 但是考虑到这次意外
You're very welcome. But, considering the accident,
她能活下来真是万幸
she's very lucky to be alive.
拉尔夫 我们得谈谈
Look, Ralph. We need to talk.
-你不能... -别说
- You can't-- - Don't.
别再提了 好吗
Just...just forget it, okay?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你是想重新叫那群家伙回来吗
You planning on bringing the band back together,
我要不要把极速实验室清理出来
or should I clear out the Speed Lab?
去他的 我们不需要那个无能者委员会
Broom it. We don't need that Council of Incompetents.
我们现在这么称呼他们了吗
Is that what we're calling them now?
因为我清楚地记得你说
'Cause, uh, I distinctly remember you saying
他们是"所有宇宙中最聪明的人"
they were "the brightest minds in all the multiverse."
也是最烦人的
And the most annoying.
我以为如果身边都是和我一样的人
I thought if I surrounded myself with people like me,
我会喜欢他们 但我不喜欢他们
I would like them. I don't like them.
我讨厌他们 讨厌他们所有人
I hate them. I hate them all.
这话太狠了
Strong words.
你也见过他们了 拉蒙
You saw them, Ramon, right?
那个沃尔夫冈·威尔斯 他总是在纠正别人
That Wolfgang Wells? He's always correcting people--
超级烦人的毛病 另一个人
an extremely annoying habit. The other guy--
"漏阴狂"威尔斯 他太自以为是了
the "Free Willy" Wells? He's so full of himself.
还有另一个 半机械人威尔斯
And the other, Cyborg Wells?
你知道他怎么失去眼睛的吗
You know how he lost his eye?
他女儿在冬至对抗赛上挖出来的
His daughter gouged it out at the Solstice Combat Games.
我不怪罪她
I don't blame her.
要是我也会这么做
I'd have done the same.
我很想把他另一只眼也挖出来
I'd like to gouge out the other eye.
-哈里 -干什么
- Harry. - What?
你知道 你基本上是在
You know you're essentially
抱怨你自己 对吗
complaining about yourself, right?
拉蒙
Ramon...
请你尽量仔细听我说的话
do your best to pay attention to the conversation.
我才没有在抱怨我自己
I'm not complaining about myself.
我是在抱怨他们
I'm complaining about them.
没错 他们是我的二重身 我们长得挺像
Yes, we're doppelgangers. We look alike.
但我们的性格截然不同
We have completely different personalities.
那么你不觉得
So, you don't think
你会马上纠正别人
you can be quick to correct people?
你不觉得你不会自以为是吗
You don't think you can be full of yourself?
自以为是 才不会 我多牛啊
Full of myself? No, I'm amazing.
我简直完美 我说的是他们
I'm fantastic. I'm talking about them.
我不喜欢他们 我讨厌他们
I don't like them. I hate them.
讨厌他们所有人
I hate them all.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得这完全都是因为你自己
I think this is entirely about yourself.
我认为隐藏在你的抱怨和潜意识之下的
I think underneath all your brain and bluster,
其实是你对自己的不满
you actually don't have a very high opinion of yourself.
什么
What?
你为什么觉得交新朋友这么难呢
Why do you think it's so hard for you to make new friends?
我可不觉得我交友困难
I don't have a hard time...
哈里
Harry.
如果你不喜欢自己 没人会喜欢你的
No one's gonna like you if you don't like yourself first.
那里的那些怪胎 他们
These weirdos over here, they...
他们没必要回应我们的求救信♥号♥♥
they didn't have to answer our call for help.
但他们回应了 因为你也会这样做
But they did...'cause you would've done the same.
没错 你确实有非常讨人厌非常粗鲁的一面
And yes, there are some really annoying, rough parts of you,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
我也见过你非常了不起的面孔
I've seen some amazing parts too.
因为有时候你是个强人 是个英雄
'Cause sometimes, you're a hard-ass, you're a hero.
有时候 你又是个巫师 哈里
Sometimes... you're a wizard, Harry.
威尔斯委员会
The Council of Wells...
如果你想要它起作用
if you wanna make that work...
你就得用更高的热情对待自己
you have to start treating yourself with some compassion.
对待所有的你
All of yourselves.
现在又到了让简单哈里
Now is the time that Simple Harry has come
继续羞辱我们的时候了
to insult us even more?
我不是要羞辱你的 我是来...
I didn't call to insult. I called to...
-道歉的 -道歉
- Apologize. - Apologize?
在碎脸人科隆的统治下
Apologizing is punishable by banishment
道歉是要被放逐的
under Krung the Face-Crusher!
好吧 这太不幸了
All right, well... that's unfortunate.
听着 我知道你们几个更愿意独自工作
Look, I know you guys prefer to work alone.
你们不想与其他人一起工作
You don't wanna work with other people.
觉得自己太聪明 能甩别人好几条街
You think you're so smart, you can just push them away,
我知道这想法 因为我也是你们
and I can say that because I'm one of you,
但如果我们想要找到我们的迪沃
but if we're going to find our DeVoe...
那我们就必须合作
then we have to work together.
我们必须像
We have to work as...
-朋友 -朋友
- Friends. - Friends...
-炮♥友♥ -是 不 不是那样
- with benefits? - Yeah, no, we're not doing that,
但我相信 我们都能从彼此身上
but I'm sure we can all find something
发掘到自己欣赏的东西
that we like in one another--
比如说你 威尔斯2.0版 很明显你
like you, Wells 2.0. You're clearly very...
资源好能力强 还有你
resourceful and strong. And you,
你特别有感召力
you're extremely charismatic.
我相信你能为自己的研究团队
I'm sure you can recruit top talent
招揽到天才
to your research teams.
原来我是负责招揽天才的
Oh, I bring the talent.
没错 还有你
Yeah--and you,
威尔斯先生 你非常的
Herr Wells, you're very...
-坦率 -是的 很显然
- blunt. - Ja. Obviously.
-是 那我们能不能 你们能不能
- Right, but can we just-- can you...
当然 没问题 抱歉老兄
Yeah, sure. And I'm sorry, man.
我之前说的关于你的 你懂的
What I said before about your...you know,
就是你的那套微型连环杀手
your theory on the behavioral upbringings
事儿逼难相处的行为教育理论
of nano-serial killers being un-chill--
这么说有点过了 我不该这么说
that was uncalled for. I shouldn't have said that.
真是相当妙的理论 恭喜你
It's a very groovy theory. Good on you.
是的 谢谢
Ja--uh, danke.
我认为我之前说的
I suppose that when I said that
你在《分子精神病学》上
your theory on narcotics
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表