剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他 有些其他私事
He's, uh, otherwise occupied.
哎呦
Oh, golly.
你在呢 真抱歉
There you are. My apologies.
看来你抓了我们一个现行
It appears that y'all have caught us red-handed
在这豪♥宅♥里半盛装舞会
here at the mansion on dress-up night.
你知道有话说得好
You know what they say:
高智商是最好的春♥药♥
intellect is the greatest aphrodisiac.
是哟 可没人说过这种话
Ja, so, nobody says that.
敬智商与性♥欲♥的崛起
Here's to rising IQs and libidos.
虽然不想拿两个人当模式 哈里
Hate to call two a pattern here, Harry,
但是你的朋友们是不是有些...
but aren't your friends just--
然后是来自地球22的末世废土
And from the post-apocalyptic landscape of Earth-22,
那里人类和机器融为一体以便生存
where man and machine have become one in order to survive,
这位是威尔斯2.0
I give you Wells 2.0.
好咯 咱们快点解决这事
Right-o. Let's make this quick.
收割者抢了我们的汽油补给
Reapers have raided our petrol supplies
偷走了我们的水箱
and stolen our water tanks.
我想要去把它们砸成碎片
I'd like to smash them to bits. -
-现在像是个派对了 -不要忘记我
- It's a party now. - Forget not about me!
我是 灰袍威尔斯
'Tis I, Wells the Grey!
抱歉 连接不好
Sorry. It's a bad connection.
是 那连接太讨人厌了
Ja, that was a terrible connection.
你干的漂亮
Good on ya.
那家伙太古怪了
That dude was strange.
-哈里 -什么
- Harry? - Yeah?
来一下
Sidebar.
我们要 去一下
We're gonna...sidebar.
所以 记得我说"交点朋友"吗
So, remember when I said "Make friends"?
我说的不是和你自己
I didn't mean with yourself.
是啊 他们超棒的 对不对
Yeah, they're great, aren't they?
还是多元宇宙中最聪明的头脑
And some of the brightest minds in all the multiverse--
而且也是些好伙计
and good company too, I might add.
我是说 那个哈里森·沃尔夫冈·威尔斯
I mean, that Harrison Wolfgang Wells?
超逗的
Guy's hilarious.
-咱们挺绝望的 -那是肯定了
- Look, we're desperate. - Sure we are.
所以我们应该给威尔斯委员会一个机会
So I think we should give the Council of Wells a chance.
-"威尔斯委员会" -不错的名字吧
- "Council of Wells"? - Pretty good name, right?
-确实不错 -我知道 好了
- Yes, it is. - I know, all right.
-好了 -各位
- All right! - Fellas.
-各位 -你能不能...
- Fellas! - Will you...
-你来吧 -现在说明接下来
- No, do your thing. - Here's how it's gonna
-要做的事 -别 停
- go down- - Nein. Halt.
那个 你是不必要的
So, you are unnecessary...
所以 不想要你 所以 你去吧
well, so, not wanted, so... off you go.
你去吧 你去吧
Off you go. Off you go.
他还在这里 你去吧
He's still here. Off you go.
就算我也知道什么时候搭档太多了
Even I know when you got too many partners.
虽然我有一半是机械
And I may be half machine...
但你们都挺没用的
but you're all useless.
我想大家想说的是
I think what the fellas are trying to say here
他们喜欢独自工作
is that they prefer to work alone.
-不用你说 -我刚说了
- You don't say. - I just did.
-已经说了 -是 他刚说了
- Done just said. - Ja, he just said.
行 你享受你轧死的老鼠
Fine. You enjoy your roadkill.
我吃我喜欢的薯片
I'm gonna be eating my favorite chips.
我地球上也曾有过一个西斯科
We had a Cisco on my Earth once.
他可美味了
He was delicious.
他吃了另一个西斯科
He ate the other Cisco.
我还是...
I'm gonna... Hm?
让你和你玩吧
Leave you to you.
这块石头样本没有展现出任何独特的属性
So this stone sample shows absolutely no unique attributes
完全就是普通的花岗岩
of any kind-totally normal granite statue.
除了...
Except...
暗物质痕迹
它在分子水平上充满了
it's filled with traces of the dark matter
暗物质的痕迹 就好像被填满了一样
on a molecular level, as if it's been flooded with it.
那么 又是一个公车超能力者
So, another bus meta?
不知怎的 可以让
One that somehow brings
无生物变成活物
inanimate objects to life
然后用它们来杀人
and uses them to kill.
这么怎么可能有任何的 可能性
How can this possibly be... possible?
我的猜测是 这个超能力者可以
My best guess? This meta has the ability
在物体上印下精神印记
to leave a psychic imprint on objects--
类似某种通过潜意识的连接
a sort of telekinetic puppeteering
用念力操纵木偶
through a subconscious link.
真是太聪明了 34-25-34
That's really smart, 34-25-34.
-他刚说的是我的... -没 别理他
- Did he just give my... - No, ignore him.
这个 你看
Um...well, look.
好消息是 咱们的枪有
The good thing is, our rifles have
"把雕像炸掉"的设定
a "Blow statues to hell" Setting,
所以当这个超能力者出现后
so when this meta does show up...
我们早就准备好了
we'll be ready.
我希望现在就能准备好
I hope we're ready now.
我们的受害者名叫吉姆·福克斯
Our victim's name is Jim Fox.
他是韦瑟比的拍卖♥♥商
He was an auctioneer at Wetherby's.
他被袭击的时候正在运送
He was transporting a Native American artifact
印第安人文物 就是不知道是哪个
when he was attacked. We just don't know which one.
等下 也许我们知道
Oh, wait. Maybe we do.
黑色北美野牛金属挂坠
一个北美野牛项链
A bison necklace.
拉尔夫 你在巴士上看到过北美野牛对吧
Ralph, you said you saw a bison on the bus, right?
我是说 这世界上可没有所谓的巧合
I mean...nothing in our world is a coincidence.
-平♥反♥了 -又没人说你撒谎了
- Vindicated. - No one said you were lying.
我可以从你的眼中看出来
I could see it in your eyes.
根据这个拍卖♥♥报告
According to this auction report,
项链被分成了三个部分
the necklace was separated into three pieces.
第一部分在公文包中 第三个位置未知
The first was in the briefcase, the third is unknown,
但是第二个在一个私人收藏家手上
but the second was in the hands of a private collector.
-"克里斯托夫·班克斯" -我去通知中城警局
- "Christoph Banks." - I'll get the CCPD.
找出他的地址 他也许有危险了
Get his address. He may be in danger.
那咱们最好去拜访一下他
Then we better pay him a visit.
-你准备好穿战服了吗 -当然
- You ready to suit up? - Oh, yeah.
我的战服在哪
Where's my suit?
这个仅仅是原型
Now, this is just a prototype,
自适应纳米组织结构
but she's got an adaptive nano-weave structure
非常具有 等下 延展性
that is--wait for it-malleable...
可以在分子水平延展
on a sub-molecular level.
不知道那是什么意思 也不在乎
Don't know what that means, don't care.
赶集拉掉这块布 我准备好穿超级战衣了
Just yank the tarp off. I'm ready for my super-suit.
拉尔夫
Ralph...
那块布就是你的超级战衣
this tarp is your super-suit.
你伸展时 它随之伸展
When you stretch, it stretches.
你收缩时 它随之收缩
When you squish, it squishes.
收缩成这么丑的样子
Squishes into something butt-ugly.
范儿和品味去哪儿了
Where's the style, the flair?
德比需要孔雀开屏
Dibny needs to peacock.
德比需要穿着西斯科
Dibny needs to wear the prototype
为他精心设计的战袍原型
Cisco so lovingly made for him.
要不 你就光着身子打击犯罪吧
Either that, or you fight crime naked.
不行 不能光着身子打击犯罪
Nope! Don't fight crime naked!
这是什么 小狗雨衣吗
What is this, a puppy's raincoat?
这些收藏让你眼界大开 是不是
The collection really is quite impressive, isn't it?
弄到这些要花的资金可不小
It's taken no small amount of resources to acquire.
我很高兴能与
I'm just glad to share it
懂得欣赏的人共同观赏
with someone who appreciates it.
-是啊 -那么 你写的这本书
- That I do. - So, this book you're writing.
是关于苏族手工艺品的吗
It's on Sioux artifacts?
我有苏族人血统 准确来说是拉科塔族
My entire bloodline is Sioux--Lakota, to be exact.
那你会喜欢这个的
Then you're gonna love this.
这个...
This...
是拉科塔和睦烟斗
is a Lakota peace pipe.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表