剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这是在逗我呢吗
You've gotta be kidding me.
各位 我进来了
Guys, I'm in.
描述一下 你看到些什么 身边有些什么
Paint the picture. What do you see? What's around you?
首先 我看到了思考者
For starters, The Thinker.
我在405路公车上 就在路中♥央♥
I'm in the 405 bus, in the middle of the street.
我刚从之前那个传送门里出来了
I just came out of that same portal from before.
那里就是一切开始的地方
This is where it all began.
那是克利福德的大脑中心
It is the nexus of Clifford's brain.
一旦你找到他 把他带过去
Once you find him, get him through it,
他就能重新控制他的思想了
and he can regain control of his mind.
他需要找些什么
Okay, what does he need to look for?
我们的家
Our house.
好的
All right.
巴里 你看到些什么
Barry, what do you see?
什么也没有
Nothing.
这描述对外边的观众来说比较模糊
A little vague for the viewers at home.
什么叫做什么也没有
What do you mean "Nothing"?
我是说家里是空的
I mean it's empty.
家里空荡荡的
It is completely empty.
好吧 我该去哪...
All right, well, where should I go--
巴里 巴里 听到我说话吗
Barry? Barry, can you hear me?
思考帽
宝贝 喘气
Babe, breathe.
塞西尔的超能力连接着她的妊娠
Cecile's powers are connected to her pregnancy.
宫缩肯定给她的经颅连接
Her contractions must be putting a strain
造成了压力
on her transcranial link.
不不不 这点我们要想想办法
No, no, no. We need to do something about that.
我们不能不让她生孩子啊 马尔利泽
We can't stop her from having a baby, Marlize.
只能如此 韦斯特艾伦女士
We have to, Mrs. West-Allen,
不然就无法起作用了
or this will never work.
只有她才能让巴里
She is the only way to get Barry
出入克利福德的大脑
in and out of Clifford's mind.
所有人冷静 又不是说塞西尔
Everyone chill; it's not like Cecile is going to lose
生了孩子之后就会失去能力
her powers if she has this baby.
塞西尔生了孩子之后就会失去能力
Cecile is going to lose her powers if she has this baby?
这不就把巴里困在迪沃的脑袋里了
Won't that leave Barry stranded in DeVoe's mind?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
你不觉得这种信息应该早早的
Information you may have wanted to share,
就该跟我们分享吗
like, way before now.
乔 你还有我给你的那个吸入器吗
Joe, do you still have that inhaler I gave you?
有 在我们医院的包里
Yeah, it's in our hospital bag.
好 大部分吸入器含有特布他林
Okay, most inhalers contain the drug terbutaline,
可以用来放缓宫缩
which can be used to slow down contractions.
我找到托马斯了
I found Thomas.
他一直都是这样
He's been this way all the time.
这是说的什么
What the hell is all about?
我不知道 我得去找吸入器了
I--I don't know... I'm going to get the inhaler.
-西斯科 替我下 -好
- Cisco, cover me. - Yeah.
各位 咱们得告诉巴里下一步去哪里
Guys, we need to tell Barry where to go next.
要尽快 哈里找到马尔利泽在哪里了
And fast. Harry figured out where Marlize was.
也许他可以
Maybe he can--
哈里
Harry?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
帮我
Help.
不
No.
不能让你把剩下的脑细胞都烧掉
You are not frying away what's left of you.
帮我
Help!
帮我
Help.
求你
Please.
看到没
See?
什么都没有
Nothing.
拉蒙
Ramon.
迪沃第一次爱上马尔利泽的地方
Where DeVoe first fell in love with Marlize.
叫巴里去那里
Tell Barry to go there.
你可以在那里找到他
You'll find him there.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
星群 如此渺小
Stars, so little.
我们不应该在这里
We shouldn't be here.
我今天不想再失去任何人
I won't lose anyone else today.
绝对不会
I won't.
哈里的点子 去牛津大学
Harry had an idea. Go to Oxford.
牛津大学
Oxford?
波尔斯山下的小村庄
The hamlet of Boars Hill.
我们相爱的地方
The place where we fell in love.
好的 我这就去
All right, I'm on my way.
我到了
I'm here.
这里有个毯子 一些酒
There is a blanket, some wine...
车载收音机放着音乐
There's a song playing on a car radio.
我们的第一次跳舞
Our first dance.
迪沃呢
And DeVoe?
他不在这里
He's not here.
好吧 各位...
All right guys, well...
下面去哪里
where to next?
菜鸟
Rookie?
艾伦 你在这里做什么
Allen? What are you doing here?
拉尔夫 真的是你吗
Ralph? Is that really you?
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
真对不起 老兄 我...
I'm so sorry, man. I--
我也很想你 巴里
I missed you too, Barry.
巴里 你刚才是说了 拉尔夫吗
Barry, did you just say, Ralph?
是啊 各位 是拉尔夫
Yes, guys. Yeah, it's Ralph.
他 他还活着
He's--he's alive.
等下 你是怎么出现在这里的
Wait, how are you even here?
你又是怎么到这里的
How are you here?
迪沃是不是 他是不是也吸收你了
Did DeVoe--did he get you?
不 不 他没有
No, no, he didn't.
他 塞西尔用她的心灵感应
He-Cecile is using her telepathy
把我的意识传送到了迪沃脑中
to get my consciousness inside DeVoe's mind.
真玄乎
That's trippy.
为什么
Why?
我们得找到他内心好的一部分
We need to find the good part of him
来阻止他坏的那部分开启大悟之道
so we can stop the bad from starting the Enlightenment.
你看到过他吗
Have you seen him?
一个好迪沃
A good DeVoe?
没有
No.
只有邪恶悬浮椅状态的
Just the evil, floating chair variety.
他总是来找我
He visits me all the time.
他知道你在这里吗
He knows you're here?
他为什么要...
Why would he need to--
在这里我随心所欲 艾伦先生
In this place I do as I please, Mr. Allen.
我得说 你居然以为
I must say, the fact that you thought
我预测不到你和你小队进行这种
I wouldn't have calculated you and your team making
没用的尝试 真是有些侮辱人
this feeble attempt is somewhat insulting.
没有什么能击败本年度的大坏蛋 艾伦先生
There will be not defeating the big bad this year, Mr. Allen.
看 你在我的大脑里了
See, you are in my mind now.
已经逃无可逃
And there's no escape.
跑 艾伦先生 跑吧
Run, Mr. Allen, run.
巴里
Barry?
连接丢失
巴里
Barry!
他冲我们来了
He's--he's coming for us.
他冲我们来了 我听到他的想法了
He's coming for us. I heard his thoughts.
他来了 他要来这里了
He's coming. He's coming here.
-我们得离开这里 -去哪里
- We need to leave. - And go where?
我们要做什么
Okay, what do we doing?
我要救你出去
I'm getting you out of here.
但我们还得找到好的迪沃
We still need to find the good DeVoe, though.
怎么做
How?
他肯定在某个对他有特殊意义的地方
He's gonna be someplace that means something to him.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表