剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但是我在时间中迷失了
But I became lost in time.
我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来
It took everything in my friends' power to bring me back,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on the Flash...
我没有杀克利福德·迪沃
I didn't kill Clifford DeVoe.
骗到你们了吧
Tricked ya!
巴里 他们抓了个人♥质♥
Barry, they took a hostage.
-抓了谁 -你♥爸♥
- Well, who'd he take? - Your dad.
准备好迎接我的超级战衣了
I'm ready for my supersuit.
这块布就是你的超级战衣
This tarp is your supersuit.
这是什么 小狗的雨衣
What is this, a puppy's raincoat?
干得漂亮 菜鸟
Nice job, rookie.
我不会做逃亡者 如果被定罪
I won't be a fugitive. If I'm convicted,
我不会跑
I'm not going to run.
被告有罪
We find the defendant guilty.
亨利·艾伦
曾在这里
这里失控了
We're losing control of the place,
丢烟雾弹
drop grenades.
投放烟雾弹
Deploy smoke grenades!
支援 我们需要支援
Backup, we need backup!
他们回去了 锁上
They're back in. Lock it down.
我们走 出去
Let's move. Move out.
巴里也来这里了
闪 电 侠
第四季
第十一集
告诉我们你要怎样
Fine, just tell us what you want.
我要你们撤退 不然我就引爆这玩意儿
I want you to back off, or I will detonate this thing.
冷静 今天没必要弄得有人受伤
Okay, calm down, nobody needs to get hurt today.
按我说的做
You just follow instructions,
每个人就能看到明天的太阳 懂吗
and everybody here gets to live to see the sunshine tomorrow. Right?
对了 最好别让我看到闪电侠
And I'd better not see The Flash, either.
首先 我需要一辆车
All right, first, I want a car.
环保的 比如丰田普锐斯
Something eco-friendly, like a Prius.
好 这个我们可以满足
Okay, we can do that.
很好
Good. Uh, right.
现在第二点
Now second.
我要一架飞机 私人飞机
Uh, I want a plane, okay? A private plane.
还有一份沙拉 我在计算卡路里
Okay, and a salad, all right? I'm counting calories.
好 需要花一小时时间去安排
Okay, it's going to take us an hour to arrange that.
你最好快点
You better hurry up,
因为3个人♥质♥没多少时间
because these hostages don't have much time.
应该要一份牛排的 老兄
Should have gone with a steak, pal.
因为那是接下来5到10年内
'Cause it's the last decent meal you're getting
你能够吃到的最好的一顿了
for the next five to ten years.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你友好的邻居超级英雄
Your friendly neighborhood superhero.
你可以叫我
You can call me...
先生
Mr...
等等
One second.
伙计们 现在是我的关键时刻
Guys, this is a huge moment for me.
我的名字是什么
What's my name?
我还在想你没名字能撑多久呢
I was wondering where you were going with that.
我的人♥质♥去哪儿了
Hey, hey, where are my hostages?
卫生间
Uh, bathroom break.
他们憋不住了
They just couldn't hold it anymore.
不过别担心 他们很安全
Don't worry, though, they're totally safe.
别过来 怪胎
Get back, freak.
怪胎 棍子和石头会弄折我的骨头的 兄弟
Freak, oh, sticks and stones may break my bones, buddy.
曾经会 现在不会了
Well, they used to. Not anymore.
我会把这个街区都炸了
I'll blow this whole city block.
你知道自己现在也在这个街区内吧
Uh, you do realize you're a part of that block, right?
拜托 老兄 今天是工作日
Come on, man, it's a weekday.
大家只是想安心下班
People just want to get off work,
回家 看电视
go home, and watch the boob tube.
所以你为什么不脱下那件背心
So why don't you take off that vest and--
别碰我
No, don't touch me!
拉尔夫 你还好吗
Ralph, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
就是心口挺烧的
Yeah, just, uh, wicked heartburn.
新英雄击败珠宝大盗
警告你们这些
Let this be a lesson to all of you
要成为犯罪分子的人
would-be criminals out there.
抓住你们不用我伸展太多
Catching you won't be too much of a stretch.
我们的街道再次安全了
And so, our streets are safe again,
多亏了中城最有趣的新英雄
thanks to Central City's funniest new hero,
弹性人
The Stretchy Man.
好的
Okay.
尴尬
Embarrassing.
西斯科 下一次你和他一起行动
Cisco, next time you're going with him.
爱瑞丝 小鸡迟早得
Iris, a chicken needs
离开窝的
to leave its roost sooner or later,
尤其是当小鸡坚持
especially when that chicken
要单独完成任务的时候
insists on doing his own solo mission.
-很糟 -真的很糟
- This is bad. - This is really bad.
弹性人 糟糕的名字
Stretchy Man, that's a terrible name.
还有 既然我要一直在电视上露面了
Also, now that I'm going to be on TV all the time,
这身灰色的战衣就得换了
this grey suit, got to go.
别乱说 山雀
Hey, easy, chickadee.
不 拉尔夫 糟糕的是你 好吗
No, Ralph, I meant you, okay?
那个炸♥弹♥可能会把你炸成碎片
That bomb could have torn you to shreds.
或者乔 或者外面所有的警♥察♥
Or Joe, or any of the police outside.
放松 女士们 我的细胞是完全聚合化的
Relax, ladies, my cells are completely polygamized.
-聚合化 -对
- Polymerized? - Yeah, that.
那意味着它们可以伸展并承受炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Which means they can stretch and take a bomb blast.
-天呐 -德比是无法摧毁的
- Oh, my God. - Dibny is in-dib-structable.
拉尔夫 你没抓到重点
Okay, Ralph, you are missing the point.
你得更小心点
You need to be more cautious.
不不 是你没抓到重点
No, no, no, you are missing the point.
我真正需要的 是一个新的超级英雄名字
What I really need, guys, is a new superhero name.
拉蒙 你这么闲
Ramon, you've had all this time.
就想不到什么吗
You can't come up with anything?
耐心点 好吗 我在想
Patience, okay? I'm getting to you.
只是有些分心
I've just been a little preoccupied,
不知道巴里现在在监狱怎么样了
what with Barry being in prison and all.
你找到什么能证明
You find anything that might prove
迪沃陷害巴里的证据了吗
DeVoe framed Barry yet?
我爸和塞西尔明天去见汉克森法官
My dad and Cecile are meeting with Judge Hankerson tomorrow
来商讨上诉的事
to go over his appeal.
我们已经一点点把证据过了一遍 但是...
We've been pouring through the evidence piece by piece, but...
别担心 爱瑞丝 我们会把他救出来的
Don't worry, Iris, we're going to get him out.
巴里加入过帮派吗
Hey, has Barry joined a gang yet?
我里面有一些朋友
I've got some friends on the inside.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
I can make some calls.
闭嘴 拉尔夫
Shut up, Ralph.
好吧
Okay.
我现在不帮忙了
I will stop helping now.
你可以一直盯着钟
You can watch the clock all you want,
但它也不会走得更快
but it won't go any faster.
你是巴里·艾伦对吧 亨利·艾伦的儿子
You're Barry Allen, right? Henry Allen's kid?
我是艾克索·沃克
I'm-- - Axel Walker.
你和你♥爸♥绑♥架♥过我爸
You and your dad kidnapped my dad once.
没错
Yeah, right.
吃布丁吗
Pudding?
派餐女士多给了我一份 我觉得她喜欢我
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表