剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情提要
Last season on"The Flash"...
你时间线疾病的迹象没有了
There's no sign of your time sickness.
-你已经痊愈了 -巴里
You're completely curedBarry!
-艾瑞斯 -我重新点燃了我们的火花
- Iris? - I reignited our spark.
你也是我的避雷针
You're my lightning rod too.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know how.
你是这个星球上最强大的超能力者
You're the most powerful meta this planet has ever seen.
你在各个方面都是很值得的约会对象
You are date- worthy in all the major categories.
-是吗 -当然
I am? - Yeah, definitely.
冰霜值得过充实的生活
Frost was supposed to live a full life.
我要把冰霜带回来
I'm gonna bring Frost back
电路会刺♥激♥并重新激活冰霜
The circuitry should stimulate and then reactivate
留在你大脑里的剩余潜意识
Frost's residual subconscious left inside your mind.
留在你大脑里的剩余潜意识
Frost's residual subconscious left inside your mind.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
大家小心
Guys, look outl
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们再来最后一次吧
Let's do this one last time.
救命 救命
Helpl Helpl
马上启动欧米茄机动模式
Initiate omega maneuvers now.
谁说工作不能有乐趣呢
Who says work can't be fun?
今天可不行 熔岩脸
Not today, lava- face.
乔伊 别烦我的老友
Hey, Joey, leave my"Friends"alone
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
乔 趁现在
Joe, now.
你应该留在铁山监狱的
You should ve kept your behind
蒙特莱奥内
at Iron Heights, Monteleone.
干得漂亮 闪电侠小队
Nice work, Team Flash.
你赢不了的 闪电伙
You can t win, Flash.
这就是一切的终结
This is the end of everything.
等等
Wait,
冰霜
Frost?
但是你已经死了啊
But you're dead.
因为你保护不了我
Because you couldn't protect me.
-我只是想保证你的安全 -但你不能
I tried to keep you safe. - But you couldn't.
就像你救不了我和恰克一样
Just like you can't save me and Chuck.
对不起 孩子 你已经尽力了
I'm sorry, son. You did the best you could
只是还是不够而已
It just wasn't good enough.
艾瑞斯 不 不要
Iris, no. Not you.
不要 拜托了 我会一直保护你的
No, please. I'll always protect you.
我发誓
I swear.
你保护不了
You can't.
不不不不不
No, no no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
艾瑞斯 艾瑞斯 不
Iris? Oh, Iris. No!
早上好
Good morning.
今天已经是星期三了 是吗
It's Wednesday already, isn't it?
是的 抱歉扫兴了
Yeah, sorry to crash the party.
我只是还没准备好回去工作
I'm just not ready to go back to work.
我迷失在时间里好几个星期了
I was lost in time for weeks and now I just want to
现在我只想躺在舒适安全的床上
stay in bed where it's cozy and safe.
我知道
I know.
但是斯旺已经没了
But Thawne's gone.
你的时间线疾病也没了
So is your time sickness.
这七天真是太棒了
It's been a great seven days.
的确如此
Yeah, it has.
而且 我现在
Plus, I probably have
可能有一大堆
a lot of CCPD paperwork
可能有一大堆
a lot of CCPD paperwork
中城警局的文件要填
piled up by now.
还有你在中城市民媒体的大日子
And you have a big day at CCC Media.
大日子噢
Big day.
好 记住
Okay, remember,
好 记住
Okay, remember,
只要答应就好
just say yes.
答应什么
Yes to what?
我们今晚再谈
We'll talk about it tonight.
祝你今天愉快
Have a great day.
祝你今天愉快
Have a great day.
冷静
Namaste.
你来
Your try
切斯特 你 切斯特
Chester, are- - Chester?
-什么 -嗨
Yeah? - Hi.
对 对
Oh, right, right.
监测塞西尔的神经输出
Monitoring Cecile's neural output.
来吧 宝贝 试一试
Come on, babe. Give it a try.
我们来练习一下你的心灵操控
Let s work on your telekinetic control
-还有准确性 -好
and accuracy. - Okay.
专心 你可以的
Just focus. You got this.
我可以的
I got this.
我是
I am.
心灵操控者
telekinetic.
嘭
Boom.
-对不起 -好家伙
Sorryl Damn.
好家伙 别担心 塞西尔
Damn. Hey, no worries, Cecile.
一旦你掌握了这些新能力
Once you master these new powers
你将成为闪电侠小队的新战斗成员
You're gonna be the new muscle of Team Flash.
-是吗 真的吗 -对 对
Yeah? Really? - Yeah. Yeah.
你听到了吗 战斗成员
Did you hear that? Muscle.
你听到了吗 战斗成员
Did you hear that? Muscle.
好吧
okay.
现在又怎么了
What's wrong now?
没什么
It's nothing.
别拖了
Stop stalling.
我没拖
I'm not stalling.
我可以的
I got this.
我可以的
I got this.
人球合一
Be the ball.
当心
Whoa! Look out!
噢 天呐
Oh, boy.
好了 告诉我下最新情况
Okay, get me up to speed.
泰勒负责我们新的无广♥告♥门户
Well, Tayloris handlling our new ad- free portal.
你们俩最近还好吧
Oh, you two are okay these days?
是啊 你错过了
Oh, yeah. You missed the whole
日光博土的人♥质♥事件
hostage situation with Sunshine and Dr. Light.
泰勒 瓦尼亚和阿瑞兹都知道我是超能力者了
Taylor, Vanya, and Aariz know I ar a meta now
他们保守了我的秘密 所以
and they are keeping my secret, so...
-噢 -噢 真对不起
Ooh! Oh, I am so sorry.
艾瑞斯 我们很想你
Iris, we missed you.
但同时 我们也得对
But also, we've gotta do something
我们的档案系统做点什么改进
about our filing system.
我在核实我那篇《上流生活》
I'm trying to fact check my"High Life" piece
但什么都找不到
and I can't find anything.
-我会看看的 -谢谢
I'll look into it. Thanks.
老板 我有预感
And boss, I have a feeling
不仅仅是我们的归档系统要改
more than just our filing system is about to change.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
我想当面告诉你
I wanted to tell you this in person, 31
所以当你和巴里在家度假的时候
so while you and Barry had your weeklong staycation, 01
我和凯特·格兰特女士意外见了一面
I had a surprise meeting with one Ms. Cat Grant. 01
-你是说凯特科的凯特·格兰特吗 -对
As in CatCo, Cat Grant? - Yes.
-你是说凯特科的凯特·格兰特吗 -对
As in CatCo, Cat Grant? - Yes.
凯特科全球媒体想收♥购♥中城市民媒体
CatCo Worldwide Media wants to buy CCC Media
在大型新闻集团的保护伞下
and expand your global footprint
扩大你的全球足迹
under the umbrella of a major news conglomerate.
她说这是一张空白支票
She said it's a blank check.
你只要答应就行了
All you have to do is just say yes.
艾瑞斯 这是你未来的帝国
Iris, this is your future empire,
诺拉和巴特经常谈论的那个
the one that Nora and Bart are always talking about.
就从这里开始
This is how it starts.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表