剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不是 哈里 过来
No, Harry, come here.
我新发现的读心超能力
My newfound ability to hear people's thoughts.
-懂了 我以为 -我能听到
- Oh, see, I thought-- - Yeah, I can hear--
乔的想法 他睡觉的时候我也能听到
Joe, his thoughts-- I can hear them while he's asleep.
-一整晚 -你能读到他的梦
- All night long. - You hear his dreams.
没错 疯狂又迅速
Yep. And they are crazy and fast.
而且非常大声
And oh so very loud.
我就像是身处在动作片里一样 哈里
It is like living in the middle of an action movie, Harry.
我深爱乔·韦斯特
I love Joe West with all my heart,
但我要告诉你 我没法
but I am telling you, I just-- I can't--
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
真是太惨了 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官
Yeah, well, that sucks, DA Cecile Horton.
-是的 -好吧
- Yes, it does. - Okay.
其实我也许能做些东西
Actually, I might be able to build something
来帮助你
that can help you with that.
哈里 谢谢你
Oh, Harry, thank you.
卫星已经运行了一整天
Satellite's been running all day,
但是仍未接收到任何不规则声音变动
but it's still not picking up any irregular sound variances.
我在市里搜过了 都找不到她
I checked the city. I can't find her.
宝贝 你搜了整座城市了吗
Babe, you checked the whole city?
是的
Yeah.
我们要在迪沃之前找到她
Look, we have to find her before DeVoe.
她有性命危险
Her life's on the line.
她这周还有一场演出
She had another gig this week.
她不相信她会出城
I doubt she'd skip town.
德比私♥家♥侦♥探♥建议我们该怎么找她呢
How would Dibny P.I. suggest we find her?
既然你问了
Well, since you asked,
有人看过她的网站吗
has anyone checked her web site?
有人看过她的网站吗
"Has anyone checked her web site?"
德比 我们当然看过她的网站了
Dibs, of course we've checked her web site.
没人看过她的网站吗
No one has checked her web site?
-爱瑞丝 -马上看
- Iris! - Yeah, I'm-- I'm on it.
现在就看
I'm looking now. Um...
巡演信息
帖子
各位 她还在城里
Guys, she's still in town.
刚刚完成下首新单的首演
"I just picked up the first run of my next single
爱死沙龙录音棚的天才们
and love the geniuses at Saloon Sounds."
拉尔夫 再来第二轮
All right, Ralph. Take two.
西斯科 我们也许需要震波的帮忙
Cisco, we might need Vibe's help.
整装待发
Giddy up.
快点走 我们赶时间
Come on, let's go. We're in a hurry.
伊兹·鲍温 我们需要你跟我们走
Izzy Bowin, we need you to come with us.
-闪电侠 -你现在有危险
- Flash? - You're in danger.
我知道 每个人都在和我说
I know, everybody keeps telling me that.
在你听进去之前 会一直有人和你说
And you're gonna keep hearing it until it sinks in.
你要相信我们
You just have to trust us.
我们不会伤害你的 但我们知道有人会
We're not gonna hurt you, but we know someone who will.
谁会伤害我
Who is going to hurt me?
我会
I am.
你们来就为了警告我小心她吗
Y'all came to warn me about her?
迪沃
DeVoe.
你好啊 闪电侠
Hello, Flash.
放过伊兹
You're gonna leave Izzy alone.
你真的没从我们过去的交手当中吸取教训
You know, you really don't learn from our past encounters,
是吗
do you?
你不够聪明 阻止不了我得到我想要的
You're not smart enough to stop me from getting what I want.
而我现在想要的就是她
And what I want now is her.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
现在是三人对一人 天才
It's three against one, genius.
算算这条数吧 震波
Check your math, Vibe.
是三人对六人
It's three against six.
但是我恐怕并不需要用尽全力来对付你们
Though I doubt I'll need to use all of my powers against you.
离我远点
You stay away from me!
你刚刚伤到迪沃了
You just hurt DeVoe.
迪沃是谁
Who the hell's DeVoe?
所以你们告诉我 这个想要杀我的三英尺高小妞
So you're telling me that this three foot tall chick
其实就是克利福德·迪沃吗
that tried to kill me is actually this Clifford DeVoe?
没错 就那个家伙
Oh, yeah. 100% dude.
迪沃在把他的意识
DeVoe is transferring his consciousness
转移至公车上所有人的身体里
to the other bodies of all the other people
他们和你一样获得了超能力
who were on the bus and got their powers with you.
等等 这个小女孩想要我的身体吗
Wait, this-- this little girl wants my body?
所以我们才想要保护你
That's why we're trying to protect you.
迪沃的大部分目标已经得手了
DeVoe's already taken most of his targets.
受害者
不 这是不可能的 现在不行
No, this ain't happening. Not now.
我最近才获得我的超能力
I only got my powers recently.
而现在我就像和音乐有了更深层次的联♥系♥
And now it's like I've got a deeper connection
那是我从未有过的
to my music than I've ever had.
我准备要录制我剩下的新专辑
I'm about to record the rest of my new album.
-准备开巡演 -伊兹 专辑可以等
- I'm about to go on tour-- - Izzy, your album can wait.
这个威胁可是真的
This threat is real.
我的突破也是真的
So is my big break.
你知不知道我为此付出了多大的努力吗
Do you have any idea how hard I've had to work for this?
我离开了家
I left my home.
我失去了朋友和好伙伴
I lost friends and good men,
我所容忍♥的烂事你都想象不到
and I have put up with more crap than you could imagine
这都是为了有一天我能完成梦想
so that one day I would get my dream.
现在你告诉我一个微型神经病
And now you're telling me that some pint-sized lunatic
要把这一切都夺走
is just gonna take it all away?
这就是为什么我们想让你留在
Which is exactly why we want you to stay here
-尖端科研实验室 -为什么
- at S.T.A.R. Labs. - Why?
你们难道会保护我什么的吗
Are y'all gonna protect me or something?
我们会训练你
We're gonna train you.
是吗
We are?
各位 她的能力可以削弱迪沃
Guys, her powers weakened DeVoe.
伊兹 这就意味着你最有可能阻止他
Izzy, that makes you our best shot at stopping him.
不行不行 这要求的太多了
No, no, this-this is all too much.
我都不知道你们是谁
I don't even know who you people are.
咱们没时间耗了
We don't have time for this.
闪电侠
Flash!
你是之前那个人
You're that guy from before.
是的 巴里·艾伦
Yeah, Barry Allen.
你也是 对不对
And so are you, aren't you?
没错 拉尔夫
Yeah. Ralph.
拉尔夫·德比
Ralph Dibny.
我是 西斯科 西斯科·拉蒙
I'm, uh, Cisco. Cisco Ramon.
-很高兴见到你 -好了 谢谢
- It's nice to meet you. - Okay, thank you.
你看 我不需要训练
Look, look, I-I don't need training.
尤其是你们的
Especially from you.
我只想要我的生活回来
All I need is my life back.
我不知道 各位
I don't know, guys.
我感觉如果我跟着她走进那走廊
I kinda feel like if I just followed her into that hallway
然后给她一通那种"你看"类型的
and just gave her one of those "Hey, look,"
激励谈话 没准能让她留下来
inspirational talks, I could probably get her to stay.
那你还在这里做什么呢
Then what are you still doing here?
抱歉 我不知道你们是不是
Sorry, I don't know if you, like,
要为这种事抽个签什么的
drew straws for this stuff or something.
-不会 快去 -好吧
- No, go! - Okay.
如果我是你就会小心点
I'd watch out if I were you.
有时候那里会走出机器人杀手
Sometimes killer robots come out of there.
继续走你的路 弹性人
Keep walking, Stretch.
我不想在黑暗的走廊里
I don't talk to creeps in dark hallways
和穿着紫色皮衣的怪人谈话
dressed in purple leather.
这个实际上更接近淡紫色
It's actually, uh, more of a mauve.
还有 我不是怪人
And, uh, I'm not a creep.
你看 伊兹 我知道你的感受
Look, Izzy, I know how you're feeling.
你获得能力的那一天
That day that you got your powers,
我也在同一辆巴士上
I was on the same bus.
所以那邪恶的花栗鼠 她也想杀了我
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表