剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但一切结束后
But when it's over,
我女儿就和你再无关系了
my daughter will be free of you.
Seven.
你对她历任男朋友都这样吗
Do you do this with all her boyfriends?
我也猎杀了上一个 是的
I hunted her last one, yes.
他现在人呢
Where is he now?
不知道
I don't know.
-他逃跑了 -我不知道
- He got away. - I don't know
人死了之后会去哪里
where you go when you die.
Five.
你跳过了6
You just skipped six.
我知道 4
I know. Four.
别试着打开缺口逃跑
And don't try to breach.
你这么做我会知道的
I'll know it if you do.
你躲不出我手掌心的 我要是你
You can't hide from me. So if I were you,
我会开始跑的 西斯斯
I would start running, Cisky.
Three, two, one.
该死
Damn.
他开始狩猎了
He's hunting him.
终于让他冷静下来了
I finally calmed him down.
一个人处于溶胶状态时
Amazing what 50 milligrams of Lorazepam can do
50毫克安定剂的作用可真神奇
when you get it in aerosol form.
有什么办法把他拼回去吗
Is there anything you can do to put him back together?
拜托 我的胃扛不住了
Please, my stomach can't take much more.
我想我能稳定他的细胞 但是我需要
I think I could stabilize his cells if I had a sample
他在巴士上
of his DNA from prior to when
接触暗物质之前的DNA样本
he was exposed to the dark matter on the bus.
为什么 那样他就可以
Why? So he can go out
开始出去伤害别人
and start hurting people,
和他其他那些朋友一样
like our other friends here?
我觉得应该把他关在管道监狱
I think we should lock him up in the Pipeline.
他什么也没做
He hasn't done anything.
是还没做 相信我
Yet. Trust me.
我知道他 是个坏家伙
I know this guy. He's a bad guy.
巴里 我曾宣誓要帮助别人
Barry, I took an oath to help people.
我是个医生 我不能把他
I'm a doctor. I can't just leave him
像意大利面一样丢在那里
in there like spaghetti.
恶人
Villains?
对
Yeah.
那辆巴士上的人如今都比从前
Every person that was on that bus is now 1,000 times
凶险1000倍
more dangerous than they were before.
包括德比
Dibny included.
-如果他变了呢 -本性难移
- What if he's changed? - People don't change.
我就变好了
I did.
我变成冰霜杀手时
When I became Killer Frost,
你仍然相信我
you still believed in me.
你是好人 他...
You're a good person. He's...
不是
not.
巴里 我们回去德比的办公室怎么样
Barry, how about you and I go back to Dibny's office?
给凯特琳找一份DNA样本
Find a DNA sample for Caitlin?
老爸 你回中城警局 看看能从
Dad, you go back to CCPD, see what you can
德比身上查到些什么
dig up on Dibny?
好的 老大
Yes, boss.
看起来有人来这搜过了
Looks like someone tossed this place.
对 可能是把德比
Yeah. Probably the same guys
倒挂在屋顶的那帮人
that hung Dibny off the roof.
你为什么这么想
Why do you think?
我不知道 像他那样的人很可能
I dunno. Guy like that probably has
有一堆人想把他从屋顶上扔下去
a long list of people that wanna toss him off rooftops.
那你为什么想呢
Why do you want to?
没 真的 你俩
No, seriously. What happened between
之间怎么了
the two of you?
那是我做初级犯罪现场鉴证员的第一个案子
It was one of my first cases when I was a junior CSI.
德比是案子的负责人
Dibny was the lead detective.
什么案子
What case?
一位名叫朱迪·吉姆林的女子被刺死了
A woman named Judy Gimlin was stabbed to death.
她的丈夫里根是头号♥嫌疑人
Her husband, Reagan, was the prime suspect.
但没有证据 没有能把他
But there was no evidence-- nothing to tie him
和犯罪现场联♥系♥在一起的东西
to the crime scene.
然后 德比奇迹般地发现了一把刀
And then, Dibny miraculously found a knife
上面有丈夫的指纹
with the husband's fingerprints.
案子结了 德比成了英雄
Case closed. Dibny was a hero.
我不知道 可能因为我妈也被刺伤
I don't know, maybe because my mom was stabbed,
我想确定一下 于是我分♥析♥了那把刀
I wanted to be sure. So I analyzed the knife.
刀刃的锯齿和
The serrations on the blade did not match
受害者的伤口并不吻合
the wound on the vic.
所以是德比栽赃的
So Dibny planted the knife.
没错 然后他还撒谎了
Yep. And then he lied about it.
在誓言之下
Under oath.
-你揭露他了吗 -他不仅
- And you busted him? - I mean, he didn't just
打破了规则 他还犯了伪证罪
bend the rules, Iris. He committed perjury--
伪造了证据 他违背了警♥察♥职责
evidence tampering. He was thrown off the force.
重点是 他之前就不是好人
Point is, he was crooked then.
现在也不是
He's crooked now.
你觉得凯特琳需要多少DNA
Hey, how much DNA do you think Caitlin needs?
不用太多
Not much.
好的
Okay.
你觉得这个行不
Oh, think this will work?
巴里
Barry!
我猜有人比你更恨他
I guess someone hates him more than you do.
那就是通过震动穿越物体的感觉
And that's what it feels like to vibrate through solid matter.
你俩没受伤真是太好了
I'm just glad you two weren't hurt.
还不是因为你那位新朋友
No thanks to your new buddy in there.
他不是我的新朋友 他是我的患者
He's not my buddy. He's my patient.
凯特琳 我就不懂了
Caitlin, I just don't understand
你为什么要维护他
why you're defending him.
因为我了解那种感觉
Because I know what it's like
突然发现自己
to suddenly find yourself
有了强大的能力
with extraordinary powers
并且完全被吓到
and be totally freaked out by it.
就此而言 你也是
And so do you, for that matter.
你和我都曾在这个实验室中醒来
You and I both woke up in this lab once knowing that our lives
知道我们的生活再也不同了
would never be the same.
所以对那家伙有点同情心 好吧
So how about you give the guy a little sympathy?
各位
Guys.
我通过资料查询系统查了德比的电♥话♥
I pulled the LUDS on Dibny's phone.
他给市长办公室
There were 15 phone calls
打了15通电♥话♥
between him and the Mayor's office.
贝洛斯市长和拉尔夫·德比有什么事
What is Mayor Bellows doing talking to Ralph Dibny?
看啊 是我的好哥们巴里·艾伦
Oh, look. It's my good buddy Barry Allen.
有人刚炸了你的办公室
Someone just blew up your office.
太好了 可以保险索赔了
Sweet. Insurance claim.
我未婚妻和我差点死了
My fiancee and I almost died.
你搞定了韦斯特的女儿
You landed West's daughter?
艾伦可真是顺风顺水啊
Everything's coming up Allen.
好工作 女朋友
The job. The girl.
谁想杀你 德比
Who's trying to kill you, Dibny?
你知道在过去的五年
Do you know how many people I have pissed off
我惹毛了多少人吗
in the last five years?
愤怒的丈夫 愤怒的妻子
Angry husbands. Angry wives.
给出轨的配偶拍照
Not exactly dealing with high society
可不是什么上层社会的活
taking photos of cheating spouses.
那你为什么要和市长打电♥话♥
Then why are you talking to the Mayor?
谁说我打了
Who says I am?
你的电♥话♥记录
Your phone records.
你申请搜查令了吗
Did--did you get a warrant for that?
因为我知道你可是按规则办事的
'Cause I know you're all by-the-book.
你和贝洛斯市长到底有什么事
What's your business with Mayor Bellows?
没事 就打电♥话♥告诉他
Nothing. Just calling to tell him
我觉得他的工作成果显著
what a swell job I think he's doing.
说了15次
15 times?
12次都是误拨
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表