剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
with that guy at the bank losing his powers.
我们需要知道 你对他做了什么
We need to know. What did you do to him?
为什么 这样你就可以偷走我的了吗
Why? So you can steal mine?
不 不要
No, no!
-放开她 -放下枪
- Let her go. - Put the gun down.
我说了放下枪
I said put it down.
他不配拥有那超能力
He didn't deserve those powers.
尖端科研实验室
紧急呼叫
他在伤害他人
He was hurting people.
闪电侠
Flash!
不只有你一个人获得了超能力
You're not the only one that's been blessed with powers.
我也在帮助别人
I'm helping people, too.
这样不行
Not like this.
这赖你 可不是我
You did this, not me.
我去抓他
I got him.
我速度丢了
I lost my speed.
你速度丢了是什么意思
What do you mean you lost your speed?
各位 我想我知道丢哪了
Uh, guys, I think I found it.
真是太棒了
This is amazing.
没错
Yeah, it is.
我走了所有能想到的测试
Well, I've run every test I can think of.
心电图 细胞回归综合分♥析♥
EKG, cellular regression synthesis,
脑化学 还有暗物质证实了
brain chemistry, and dark matter confirms it.
爱瑞丝是个极速者
Iris is a speedster.
那巴里呢
So, what about Barry?
你身体里的那一部分
Everything that was a part of you--
你的速度 与神速力的连接
your speed, connection to the Speed Force,
暗物质
the dark matter--
现在都是爱瑞丝的一部分了
it's all a part of Iris now.
-你能不能 -逆转吗
- Can you- - Reverse it?
我不知道 可以试试
I don't know. I can try.
所以 马修·金不仅仅是移除基因
So, Matthew Kim isn't just removing DNA.
他会传送给所触碰的人
He's transferring it to anybody he touches.
他不是在消除超能力者
He's not getting rid of metas.
他是在制♥造♥新的
He's creating new ones.
不仅仅是这样
Well, that's not the only thing.
猜猜谁的公♥寓♥就在405巴士线一个街区远
Guess who's got an apartment just a block away
并且每天都坐着上班去
from the 405 bus line and rides it every day to get to work?
所以马修是巴士超能力者 不是弗瑞
So Matthew is our bus meta, not Fry.
也就是说迪沃早晚回去找他
Which means that DeVoe is gonna come after him sooner or later.
如果迪沃获得了马修的能力
And if DeVoe gets Matthew's abilities,
他就可以夺走我们所有人的能力了
he could take away all our powers.
除非我们先把他拉拢到咱们这边
Unless we get him on our side first.
这样他就可以消除迪沃的超能力基因了
Then he can remove the meta DNA from DeVoe.
-能成功吗 -我觉得可以
- Could that work? - I mean, yeah.
或许能行 据我来看
It could. As best I can tell,
马修的能力是融化
Matthew's abilities work by melting down
基因之间高度浓缩的连接
the highly concentrated bonds between DNA.
让它们变得柔软 这样就可以被抽出
That makes them totally pliable so he can extract them
然后将同样的超能基因注入其他人
and infuse somebody else with the exact same meta DNA.
融掉紧密连接的纽带
Melting highly concentrated bonds.
融点
Melting Point.
对对对 我得记下来
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I gotta write that down.
很好 那么你们就去想办法
Okay, great, so you guys figure out how to get
把这个融点先生和迪沃放到一个屋檐下
this Mr. Melting Point in the same room as DeVoe
并且不让他的脑袋被吸走
and not get his brains sucked out.
我去拿些熊爪饼
I'm gonna go get a couple of bear claws
然后回到我屋里去
and go back to my room.
不是融点先生
It's not Mr. Melting Point.
就只叫融点
Look, it's just Melting Point.
你知道吗 现在某个人
You know, somebody out there
有了弗瑞的能力了
has Fry's fire powers right now.
我们找到他们的紧急性和找马修一样高
We need to find them as much as we need to find Matthew.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
我去看看有没有办法能逆转
And I'll see if there's a way to reverse this.
那么
Well...
在那之前 我们怎么办
Until then, what do we do?
我们训练
We train.
好吧
Okay.
拉蒙 你在...
Ramon! Where--
在这里啊 你在干什么
There you are. What are you doing?
升级些软件
Updating some software.
太好了 就是没事干
Oh, good. So nothing.
真棒 我需要你的帮助
Great, I need your help.
去找拉尔夫
Try Ralph.
拉尔夫太废物
Ralph's useless.
他就知道吃
All he does is eat.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你有没有微纤丝压缩扳手
Do you have a microfilament compression wrench
和钴回收夹钳
with cobalt retrieving clamp?
有
Yeah.
是吗 在哪
Yeah, where is it?
干什么 你要拿去造死亡帽吗
Why, so you can work on your death cap?
-那不是死亡帽 -就是死亡帽
- It's not a death cap. - It's a death cap.
-不是 -我听说地球二有不少工具
- No, it isn't. - I hear there's plenty of tools on Earth-2.
可我在地球一上呢
Yeah, well I'm on Earth-1.
你需要送一程吗
Oh, you need a lift?
我现在就给你开个缺口送过去
I'll breach you there right now!
我说话不这个样
That's not what I sound like!
行吧
Fine.
西斯科 你为什么不帮帮他
Cisco, why can't you just help him?
为什么只有我觉得把一个暴脾气
Why am I the only one who thinks putting a rageaholic
和暗物质放在一起是个坏主意
and dark matter together is a bad idea?
他是想要阻止迪沃
He's trying to stop DeVoe.
这个点子可不坏
That's not a bad idea.
他想要用自己的智力对抗一个可以
He's trying to match his intellect with a mad man
可以把思想来回传送的疯子
whose innovations are warping his brain.
- 你看《蜘蛛侠2》了吗 -没有
- Have you not seen "Spider-Man 2" - No.
你活着还有什么意义
How can you live with yourself?
这或许有危险 但是也可能成
It might be dangerous, but it also might work.
而且我们也基本没有办法了
And we're kind of running out of ideas.
再说了 哈里有没有你的帮助都会去做
Besides, Harry's gonna do this whether you help him or not.
所以也许有办法能做出这个思想帽
So maybe there's some way to make this thinking cap
同时保证他的安全
and to keep him safe.
她速度真快
She can move.
爱瑞丝 也许你应该...
Hey, Iris, you might just wanna--
-我慢不下来 -没关系
- I can't slow down. - That's okay.
你需要慢慢的降低速度
All right, just gradually ramp your speed down,
不然的话你就会...
otherwise you're gonna--
变成这样吗
Do that?
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
过来
Come here.
我没事 我没事
Yep, I'm straight. I'm straight.
要感谢超级恢复速度啊
Thank God for speed healing, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道这对你来说不容易
Hey, I know this isn't easy on you.
我没事
I--I'm fine.
巴里
Barry...
我就是...
I am. It--
我失去了速度
I lost my speed.
我丢了中城警局的工作
I lost my job at the CCPD.
感觉迪沃在慢慢的把一切从我身边夺走
Just feels like DeVoe is slowly taking everything away from me.
他还没有夺走一切
He hasn't taken everything away.
如果我永远拿不回来了呢
What if I never get it back?
凯特琳会找到办法的 好吗
Caitlin is gonna find something, okay?
在那之前 你只需要看着我 就像是
Until then, you just have to watch me like I've watched you
这三年来我看你一样
these last three years.
我想也只能如此了
Yeah, I guess so.
这可真有点烦人
Wow, that's super annoying.
发生了什么
What's happening?
鲍德温塔起火了 中城消防局去了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表