剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help
我秘密地打击犯罪
of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但是我在时间中迷失了
But I became lost in time.
我的朋友们用尽了一切办法
It took everything in my friends' power
才把我救回来 但我们的世界
to bring me back, and in doing so
也因此出现了新的威胁
our world was opened up to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
他的眼泪不只是水
His tears are more than just water.
像是春♥药♥
It's like a love drug.
我好像会读心术
I think I can read minds.
塞西尔有心灵感应能力
Cecile's a telepath.
比起把艾伦从监狱里救出来
That's way more important
这件事更重要
than getting Allen out of prison.
上周塞西尔已经提出了上诉
Cecile filed an appeal last week.
我们没有新证据 所以那不重要
We have no new evidence, so that doesn't matter.
你知道这一区不是只有一个
Did you know the oscillating cameras
来回摆动的摄像头吧
aren't the only ones in this wing?
你就是闪电侠
You're The Flash.
你说我准备好做交易时就打给你
You said to call you when I was ready to do business.
你还有别的鱼卖♥♥我吗
Do you have another fish to sell me?
上锁
解锁成功
欢迎来到我私人的超能力者关押区
Welcome to my own personal meta-block,
以第一代铁山监狱的废墟为基础建立的
built on the ruins of the first Iron Heights--
完全是黑市 而且是监控探头的盲区
completely off the books and camera-free.
好了 少说点历史 多逛逛
Yes, yes, less history lesson, more window shopping.
米娜·沙伊唐
Mina Chaytan--
她的超能力是把赋予雕像生命
her powers bring effigies to life.
那真是超赞的伎俩
Now, that is a nifty trick.
她还能把其他什么变活吗
Can she animate anything else, hm?
我的手指怎么样
How about my finger?
我喜欢她 脾气很臭
Oh, I like her, she's feisty.
那你肯定会爱上我
You are going to love me,
而且我自愿跟你走 美女
and I'll come willingly, gorgeous.
希尔伯特·伦丁 他可以把物体压缩
Sylbert Rundine-- he can shrink objects
也可以让他们变回原来大小
and return them to original size.
我认识一个毒贩会为那家伙
I know a drug smuggler who'd pay
付大价钱
a pretty pence for that man.
拉姆齐·迪肯 控制科技
Ramsey Deacon-- controls technology.
还有贝琪·夏普
And Becky Sharpe--
可以在量子级操控运气
can manipulate luck on the quantum level.
我闻到了投标战的味道
I smell a bidding war.
这会是谁呢
And who might this be?
一个你等待了很久的人
Something you've been wanting for a long time--
一个极速者
a speedster.
最重要的部分来了
C'est pièce de résistance.
条件和以前一样
Terms are the same as always.
你卖♥♥出任何超能力者 我们利润对半
Any metas you sell, we split the profits evenly.
所以 你要哪个
So, who would you like?
剪刀 石头
eenie, meenie,
布
miney,
他们所有人
all of them.
闪 电 侠
第四季
第十三集
黑色达卡
Drakkar Noir,
洋葱
onions,
肝泥香肠
and liverwurst?
不
Oh, no.
厄尔·考克斯
Earl Cox.
厄尔
Earl!
警♥察♥来了
It's the cops.
不是我
It wasn't me!
我要和你们每个人战斗 呼哈
I'll fight every one of you, ha-ya, ha-ya!
好啊 拉尔夫
Oh, hello, Ralphy.
你怎么进来的 厄尔
How'd you get in here, Earl?
门没锁
Door was unlocked.
门锁了
No, it wasn't.
我撬开之后是没锁
Was after I picked it.
看看你
Look at you.
你在我面前简直是扎克·埃夫隆You went all Zac Efron on me.
美国男演员
多喝点酒 你的6块腹肌就会变1块了
You drank so many six packs you'd have grown one.
西服不错 厄尔
Nice suit, Earl.
谢谢你好意
Ah, thank you kindly--
阿玛尼的仿品 我超爱
Armani knockoff, I love it.
听着 我能见到你很高兴
Listen, it's always great seeing you,
但请原谅 我今天很忙
but if you'll excuse me, I got a very busy day.
清空你今天的日程 瘦子
Clear your calendar, slim,
因为我有个大单 能让你
'cause I've got a score that'll
在下一个圣诞节吃上蜜汁火腿
knock your honey glazed holiday ham into next Christmas.
我觉得没什么词语
Yeah, I don't think any of those words
能形容明白你的意思
mean what you think they do.
这几个词怎么样
How about these words for you?
一个富二代老女人雇我找他另一个男朋友
A rich, old heiress hires me to find her other boyfriend,
那个可怜男孩 就是个骗女人钱的
the pool boy, as a gold digger.
他就是这样的人
Turns out, he is.
但是这可怜男孩愿意把钱
But pool boy is willing to share said gold
分享给一个愿意帮他假装一切正常的人
with someone who can help him keep up appearances,
也就是说 我的朋友
so to speak, and that, my friend,
这是你的专长
is your specialty.
入伙不
Are you in?
我再也不做这种事了
I don't do that kind of stuff anymore.
拉尔夫·德比得专心
Ralph Dibny needs to concentrate.
-看到了吗 -我现在有朋友了
- You see this? - I got friends now.
他们都是好人
They're good people.
他们帮助我
They helped me, uh,
翻开了新的一页
turn over a new leaf.
-是吗 -是的
- Are they, now? - Yeah.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思就是
Meaning,
我喜欢你 拉尔夫 真的
I love you, Ralphy, I really do.
但你总是让人失望
But you let people down,
尤其是让那些好人失望
especially the good ones.
他们和你很亲近 信任你
They get close to you, place their trust in you,
然后 嘭
and then, bam,
你搞砸了
you screw up,
每一次
every single time.
当你让你新朋友失望的时候
So, when you let your new friends down,
给你老朋友打个电♥话♥
give your old one a call.
谢谢你来 塞西尔
Thanks for coming, Cecile.
我知道巴里对于
I know Barry isn't too optimistic
这次上诉听证会并不乐观
about the appeal hearing.
别丢掉希望 爱瑞丝
Don't lose hope, Iris,
我们还有几天可以准备
we still have a few days to prepare.
我知道 但我们又没有
I know, but it's not like
想出什么新主意
we've come up with any new ideas
为巴里正名
for clearing Barry's name.
更大的问题是 巴里好像不在
A bigger issue is we don't seem to have Barry.
-韦斯特·艾伦女士吗 -沃夫监狱长
- Mrs. West-Allen? - Warden Wolfe.
不幸的是 你可能今天看不到你丈夫来了
Unfortunately, you won't be able to see your husband today.
他卷入了一场争斗
He was in an altercation.
什么 争斗
What-- an altercation?
监狱里的群架
A prison yard fight.
什么 他还好吗
What? Is he okay?
他没事 没事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表