剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Scientists have spent decades
试图理解相对论和量子力学
trying to understand relativity and quantum gravity.
关键不是要理解力学 艾伦
This is not about understanding gravity, Allen.
关键是要么理解她
It's about understanding her
要么不理解她
or not understanding her.
结果是 迪沃
As it turns out, DeVoe
可以计算出人类行为
can somehow calculate human behavior.
哈里 停
Harry, stop.
我才是放走她的人
Look, I'm the one that let her get away.
-你已经尽力了 -我尽力了吗 艾伦
- You did your best. - Did I, Allen?
真的 这是第二个挣脱
Really? This is the second meta
抑制手铐的超能力者了
to evade the dampening cuffs.
已经一年了 我们有什么进展吗
It's been almost a year, and where are we?
迪沃的进展呢
And where's DeVoe?!
怎么
What?
没啥 就只是
Nothing, it's just...
你带着计划步入战场
you went out into the field, you had a plan,
计划失败了而已
and...it didn't work.
但是迪沃的计划成功了 哈里没说错
But they do for DeVoe. Harry's not wrong.
迪沃制定计划前穷尽了
DeVoe's gone over every possible outcome
所有可能
before making his plans.
我们做不到这个 哈里也做不到
Which we can't do, and neither can Harry.
那我们要做什么
Well, then what are we supposed to do?
你想我们像拉尔夫希望的那样即兴表演吗
I mean, you just want us to adlib like Ralph wants us to?
巴里 你没见过 但你不在的时候
Barry, you didn't see it, but when you were gone,
拉尔夫随机应变 他开玩笑
Ralph rose to the occasion. He cracked jokes.
他的思维跳出窠臼
He thought outside the box.
他按照他自己明白的方式搞定工作
I mean, he got the job done in the way that he knows how.
问题是
So, the question is,
你生拉尔夫的气
are you upset with Ralph
是因为你觉得他到处碍事
because you think he's screwing around
还是因为他不照你的计划走
or because he's not following your plan?
穿越者
Breacher!
也许我们能喝一杯
I thought maybe we could have a drink.
我不太清楚 但感觉你像是
I don't know, you strike me as kind of
爱喝龙舌兰的人 所以...
a tequila guy, so--
[抗组胺剂 过敏药]
糟糕
Oh, crap.
你回来受死了 穿越者
You've come back to die, Breacher.
到时候了 钉十字
The time has come, Crucifer.
去死吧吸血鬼 死吧
Die, vampire, die!
我的妈呀 他就要死了
Frack me, he's gonna die.
受死吧
Die!
等一等
Wait a second.
你退后
Hey, back up, yo.
长夜将歇天光亮 是时候让你晒晒太阳了
Yo, "Dust Till Dawn", I think it's time you saw some sun.
白♥痴♥ 阳光伤不到这种吸血鬼
Idiot, sunlight doesn't hurt this type of vampire.
什么
What?
该跑路了
Time to go.
你说过你的反物质组织胺
You said your antimatter-histamine
会治好我
would cure me.
对 我是这么说过是吧
Yeah, I did say that, didn't I?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你说过你能治好我的
You said you could fix me.
现在让我修理修理你
Now I'll fix you.
穿越者 停下吧
Breacher, stop!
你的震波攻击不管用了
Your vibe blasts don't work.
而且以后也不会管用了
And they're not gonna work.
为什么
Why not?
因为你的年龄
Because of your age.
我该早些告诉你的
I should have told you earlier.
只是 我知道我们的能力有多特别
It's just I know how special our powers are,
而你想到能恢复超能力时有多高兴
and you were so happy at the thought of having them back.
而且 我想你的女儿了
And I miss your daughter.
我只是想再见到她
I just wanted to see her again.
对不起 乔希
I'm sorry, Josh.
我恨你
I hate you.
你做得没错
You did the right thing.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望他能明白
Just wish he knew that.
克利福德在骗你
Clifford is lying to you.
他一直在给你用镇静眼泪
He is drugging you with sedative tears
好把你蒙在鼓里
to keep you idle.
求你了
Please.
求你了 记起来吧
Please, remember.
逃跑吧
Escape.
柠檬水新配方
New lemonade recipe.
文件名 柠檬水新配方
保存地址
相同文件名已存在
已存在
Already exists?
柠檬水新配方 H盘
求你千万别忘
Please don't forget.
他在骗你
He's lying to you.
他在给你下药
He's drugging you.
他是个魔鬼
He's a monster.
你必须逃跑
You must escape.
你总是用同一个名字保存这个文件
You always save it under the same name.
马上逃跑
Escape now.
每次你都能发现
Every time, you discover it.
你真的挺聪明的
It's quite clever, really.
一点都不辜负我对你的期望
I would expect nothing less from you.
这种事我经历过多少次了
How many times have I been through this?
太多次了
Too many.
但这不重要
But that is of no concern.
因为有了哭泣者的眼泪
Because with tears from the Weeper
再加上多米尼克·兰瑟的能力
mixed with Dominic Lanse's powers...
我能修改你的记忆
I can alter your memory.
所以你才创造了哭泣者
So that's why you created the Weeper.
你并不需要备用的宿主
You didn't need a potential host.
-他就是... -为你而生的 没错
- He was-- - For you. Yes.
我知道正是令我爱上你的那个特质
I knew that the same thing in you that I fell in love with
有可能毁了我们
had the potential to destroy us.
就是你的人性
Your humanity.
我不能让你的人性挡了我们
I couldn't let that get in the way
实现目标的道路
of us achieving our goal.
大悟之道
The Enlightenment.
克利福德 我是你的妻子
Clifford, I am your wife--
而我爱你
And I love you.
但没了我 你什么都不是
But you are nothing without me.
这儿真是个出来玩的好地方
This is an interesting place to hang out.
你是来毁掉我坐冷板凳的乐趣的吗
You come here to suck the fun out of being benched?
我...
I...
不 我其实是来找你帮忙的
No, I came for your help actually.
你想要一个对什么都不能严肃对待的人帮你吗
You want help from the guy who can't take anything seriously?
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我不应该那么快下论断的
I shouldn't have been so quick to judge.
但因为迪沃...
But with DeVoe...
超前了我们那么多步 这很...
so many steps ahead of us, it just--
看着你身处其中却玩世不恭的样子
To see you joking around in the middle of this
就让我觉得你没有好好把这当回事
just made me feel like you weren't taking it seriously.
我知道这事很严肃
I know this is serious.
我眼看着...
I watched...
我眼看着伊兹在我眼前死去
I watched Izzy die in front of me.
我吓得魂都丢了
I'm scared out of my mind.
你害怕的表现可是够怪的
Well, you know, you got an odd way of showing it.
不是所有人都是乔·韦斯特那样的
Yeah, well not everybody grew up with a super dad like Joe West
超级老爸带大的 可以轻松地表达感情
who makes it easy to talk about your feelings.
我十岁的时候 我爸爸抛下我和我妈出走了
When I was ten years old, my dad walked out on me and my mom.
我那时吓坏了
And I was terrified.
但我妈妈 她比我还害怕
But my mom, she was even more afraid.
所以我就开始讲笑话
So, you know, I just started making jokes.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表