剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
But how can you be sure about that?
听着 巴里
Look, Barry...
我不否认你这一年和迪沃的斗争很难 但是
I can't deny that you've had a tough year with DeVoe, but...
他的目标就是把信息从人们手中夺走
his entire goal is to take information away from people.
如果我们不发表这篇文章
If we don't publish this article,
我们就和他一样了
we are no better than he is.
只是 这个...
I just--this is...
我认为这太冒险了
I think it's too risky.
我知道你是这样想的
I know that's how you feel...
我真的希望我们能站在同一战线上
and I really want us to be on the same page.
所以 由你来决定
So... it's your decision.
-爱瑞丝 -我只是希望你记得
- Iris-- - I just want you to remember
闪电侠是希望的灯塔
that The Flash is a beacon of hope
人们总是对他抱有信心
that the people have always put their faith in.
现在到了闪电侠
And now it's time for The Flash
去相信人♥民♥的时候了
to put his faith in the people.
你在这里啊
Ah, there you are.
我注意到了你的愤怒和敌意
I couldn't help but notice your anger and hostility.
虽然你是蓝色的 不是红色
Thought your color was blue, not red.
是 我很愤怒 我这几个星期一直很愤怒
Yes, I'm angry. I've been angry for weeks
然而冰霜杀手依旧没有出现
and still no Killer Frost.
而现在诺瓦克把一切都毁了
And now Norvock's ruined everything.
小凯
Oh, Caitie.
我不喜欢看到你如此颓废的样子
I hate to see you so torn up like this.
所以我要告诉你一件
So I'm going to tell you something
能让你高兴的事
that will cheer you up.
那个连接器
That splicer...
没有治好你
did not cure you.
-什么 -你...
- What? - Well, you--
你来找我时心灰意冷
you had come to me so broken...
非常迫切
so needy.
于是我就把那玩意儿放到你脑袋上
And so I put that piece of tech on your head, and,
然后啥都没发生
poof, nothing!
它对你并没有起作用
It did not work on you.
你就决定要骗我 而不是实言相告吗
So you decided to lie to me rather than tell me that?
但虽然连接器
But just because the splicer
在技术层面上并没有发挥作用
didn't technically work doesn't mean
并不意味着没产生好的结果
that the results were not the same.
这怎么说 你的话完全说不通
How? That doesn't make any sense.
你是医生 你说呢
You're the doctor. You tell me.
是安慰剂效应
It's a placebo.
看到没
You see?
你的能力一直都在你的体内
It's been inside you the entire time.
小凯 你的能力
Caitie, your power is unlike
与我之前所见过的都不相同
anything I have ever seen before,
没有任何科学仪器或是安慰剂效应
and no science kit or placebo
能解释你为什么...
is going to explain why you--
安慰剂效应
A placebo...
假的
A fake.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道诺瓦克在哪里了
I know exactly where Norvock is.
接到电♥话♥我们很意外
We were surprised to get the call.
不应该 现在是我管事了
Shouldn't be. I'm running things now.
阿姆内特是过去时了
Amunet's gone.
但她留下了一件非常有价值的东西
But she did leave behind something very valuable.
比钢坚硬三十倍
30 times stronger than steel.
可以随心所欲组装成想要的样子
You can assemble them in any shape you like.
最厉害的是
And best of all...
其中注入了足够的潜在能量
they're loaded with enough potential energy
能夷平一座城市
to flatten a city.
-我们知道诺瓦克在哪儿了 -就在我以为
- We know where Norvock is. - Just when I thought
我已经考虑到所有
I'd considered every option
诺瓦克可能藏身的地点后
for where Norvock might be skulking,
我记起来每当条子
I remembered whenever the fuzz
盯上我们的哪笔交易时
used to be onto one of our deals,
我就会散布谣言 爆出一个假的
I would plant a rumor that it was going down
交易地点
at a false location.
虚晃一枪 好躲过"条子"的追查
Ah, a fake-out to keep "The fuzz" Off your tracks.
所以我认为诺瓦克就在那里
So that's where we think Norvock is,
在被废弃的雷诺兹堡分局
in the abandoned Reynolds substation.
在地下 所以碎片才没有
Underground. That's why the shards weren't
在卫星上登记
registering on the satellite.
好 不如我们三个先去拿你们的碎片
All right, why don't the three of us go get your shards?
然后我们武装起来 去解决掉迪沃的卫星
Then we'll be armed and ready to take out DeVoe's satellites.
-我也要去 -我去拿冷冻枪
- I'm coming too. - I'll get the cold gun.
很好 一次小组突袭
Oh, goody, a group foray.
给诺瓦克收尸的事留给我
Dibs on cashing in Norvock's chips.
不行不行不行
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-不许杀人 -我同意加入这个团队时
- No killing. - That was not a stipulation
可没答应过这一条
when I agreed to join this crew.
阿姆内特听着 我知道你以前的做事方法
Okay, Amunet, look, I know how you usually work,
但我能迅速地处理好此事 而且没有伤亡
but I can handle this fast and without an casualties.
好吧 清理金属上的血渍
Okay. 'Tis a bit time-consuming
确实比较费工夫
to remove blood from metal.
交易终止了 那些碎片属于阿姆内特
This deal's off. Those shards belong to Amunet.
要是那个老巫婆
Well, if that decrepit hag
不想碎片被偷 那她就不应该告诉我
didn't want them stolen, she shouldn't have told me
-她把碎片藏在哪里 -你说我老
- where she hid them. - Decrepit?
人不大口气可不小
That's a big word for such a small man.
阿姆内特 这里交给我就行
Amunet, I've got this.
对女人来说 有些事
There are some things that a woman
决不能假手他人
just cannot delegate.
我们说好的 不能杀人
We agreed, no killing.
那这就让接下来轻松多了
That'll make this next part easy.
乔 碎片在车里 我们不能让他们跑了
Joe, the shards are in there. We can't let them get away.
巴里 出什么事了
Barry, what's going on?
你的生命体征要突破天际了
Your vitals are going through the roof.
-毒液 -和阿姆内特
- Venom! - Like the venom
保险柜上的毒液一样 交给我吧
on Amunet's locker. I'm on it.
你和你脑袋里的东西一样恶劣
You are just as vile as that thing in your head.
做这玩意儿可费了不少工夫
Took a while to get this made.
现在你再也不能用那些东西对付我了
Now you can't use those things against me anymore.
你一直都看不起我
You always underestimated me.
凯特琳 退后 这里
Caitlin, get back! Over here!
-爱瑞丝 -巴里 这么强力的
- Iris... - Barry, there is no antidote
超能力者毒液没有解药
for meta-human venom that potent.
你得在毒液到达心脏之前
You're gonna have to phase through it now
把它们振动出来
before it gets to your heart.
我要没子弹了
I'm running out of ammo.
他们会在我打中他们之前打中我的
They'll hit me before I hit them with this.
该死
Damn.
我们一直处在错误的角度看待问题
We've been looking at this from the wrong direction.
你要干什么
What--what are you doing?
漂亮
Nice!
我一直都不理解你的超能力
I've never understood your superpower.
你是人长出了条蛇呢 还是蛇长出了个人
Are you a man with a snake or a snake with a man?
阿姆内特 别杀他
Amunet! Don't kill him.
死都是便宜他了
He's more than earned it.
这不是为了他 是为了你
It's not about him. It's about you.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
阿姆内特 你有善良的一面
Amunet, there is a good part of you.
我对此深信不疑
I truly believe that.
好吧
Fine.
但这条蛇必须除掉
But the snake has got to go.
跟诺瓦克一样 我也得走了
Like Norvock, I must be on my way.
阿姆内特 别
Amunet, no! Hey!
你一走 我们就没法阻止迪沃的卫星了
You leave, there's no way we can stop DeVoe's satellites.
她从来都不想帮我们
She was never gonna help us.
她只想要回她的金属
She just wanted her metal.
说实话 我确实考虑过
Oh...truthfully, I did consider it.
真的 但老玩家知道什么时候该收手
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表