剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》上季回顾
Last season, on "The Flash"...
我终于能坦然接受她的过世
I'd finally come to grips with her death.
我终于能够放下过去
Finally at the place I can move on.
亨利·艾伦
诺拉·艾伦
我的父亲也被夺走了
My father's taken from me.
我必须让自己平静
I need to find some peace.
不管你要做什么 都行
Whatever you need to do, do it.
你再也杀不了她了
You're not gonna kill her ever again.
-我不会伤害你 -不
- Not gonna hurt you. - No.
你安全了
You're safe.
对于人生我只知道一件事
There's only one thing I know about life.
我知道有些事是偶然发生的
I know some things happen by chance.
就是今天了
Today's the day.
就是今天 跟她说
Today's the day. Talk to her.
她在哪
Where is she?
而另一些事是我们促成发生的
And some things happen because we make them happen.
好了 说出来
Okay, just do it.
说出来就行
Gonna do it.
都跟她说过无数次了
You've talked to her a million times.
说点好听的
Say something clever.
52频道突发新闻
Channel 52 breaking news.
52频道突发新闻
来自中城的最新消息
The latest from Central City,
竞争者对抗闪电小子
被人们称为竞争者的那个
where the mysterious meta-human criminal,
神秘的超能力者罪犯
known only as the Rival is once again
再一次用他那难以置信的速度恐吓平民
terrorizing the populous with his incredible speed.
需要我们帮忙吗 闪电侠
Need our help, Flash?
不用 等我打败这个蠢蛋 他可能会需要
Nah. When I'm done with this fool, he might.
你要对我的城市怎么样
What have you got against my city?
城市没事
The city's just fine.
而市民需要上上课了
It's the people in it who need to be educated.
而且我没有竞争者
And I have no rival!
尤其不是你
Especially not you.
-你还好吗 哥们 -没事 谢谢
- You okay, man? - Yeah, thanks.
这家伙真的烦死我了
That guy's really becoming a pain in my ass.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你下次会搞定他的 闪电侠
You'll get him next time, Flash.
打扰一下
E-excuse me?
不好意思 这是你的吗
Hi, sorry. Is this yours?
我觉得可能是你掉的
I think maybe you dropped it.
刚才就在那
It was just right up there.
我不知道怎么了 不过
I don't know what happened, but--
天呐 是我的 我都不知道掉了
Oh, my gosh, yeah, I didn't even realize I dropped it.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
没事 不用客气
Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
等等 我以前见过你 是吧
Wait, I've--I've seen you before, haven't I?
其实我们是小学同学
We actually went to elementary school together.
你不记得我了吗 第23公立小学
You don't remember me? PS 23?
天呐 是的 我记起来了
Oh, my gosh! Right, yes, I remember!
-加里 对吧 -是巴里
- Gary, right! - Uh, Barry.
-加里 -巴里·艾伦
- Barry. - Barry Allen.
-是的 -没关系
- Right. - It's fine.
-抱歉 抱歉 -没事的
- Sorry, sorry. - No, it's fine.
是的 是的 有一个老师...
Yeah, yeah, no, we had Mr....
-辛克利老师 -是的
- Mr. Hinkley. - Yes.
是的 教数学的 他以前经常
Yeah, for math. Yeah, he used to
这么敲黑板
always hit the chalkboard--
用拳头
With his fist.
然后好多粉笔灰都飘起来了
And all the dust would come flying off.
他看上去就像
He'd look just like--
《史努比》里的乒乓
Pig-Pen from "Peanuts."
是的 很...
Yeah, that's...
没错 你怎么样
Yes. How are you?
我很好
I'm really good.
是的 我是犯罪现场鉴证员
Yeah, I'm, uh, CSI.
我在中城警局工作
I work over at, uh, CCPD.
我爸爸也在那工作
Yeah, um, my-my dad works there, too.
-他是警探 -我时不时见到他
- He's a detective. - Yeah, I see him sometimes.
我不认识他 但是我
I don't really know him, but I, you know,
-看到他经过 -嗯
- see him in passing. - Cool, yeah.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
看来你今天是我的英雄
I guess you're my hero today.
很高兴能帮忙
Glad I could be there for you.
要不要一起喝杯咖啡
You know what? Uh, would you wanna get a coffee?
我知道你现在正喝着
I mean, I know you're having a coffee right now.
我是说换个时间
I meant, like, you know, at a different time.
和我一起 不一定非得喝咖啡
With me. Or it doesn't even have to be a coffee.
也可以喝点别的
It could be any kind of beverage,
红酒或啤酒之类的
like a wine or a beer, or--
不是说我想灌醉你
not that I wanna get you drunk.
我们可以喝冰红茶 你喜欢喝冰红茶吗
We-we could get iced tea. Do you like iced tea?
你愿意和我一起喝冰红茶吗
Do-- would you wanna get an iced tea with me?
-好啊 -是吗
- Yes, yes. - Yeah?
是的 我愿意和你一起喝冰红茶
Yes, I would like to get an iced tea with you.
-好的 -巴里·艾伦
- Okay. - Barry Allen,
你知道自己很可爱吗
you're very cute, you know that?
-嗯 -但是
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, but, um,
你应该稍微放慢说话的语速
you should try talking just a little bit slower.
速度
Speed...
一直都是我的问题
has always been my problem.
拜拜
See you later.
你怎么样 巴里
What's up, Barry?
看上去今天下午你挺开心
You look a little less glum this day's afternoon.
曼德斯队长
Captain Mendez,
我约了一个女生 她答应了
I asked out a girl and she said yes.
这感觉太美好了 对吧
There's no better feeling, is there?
绝对的
No better feeling.
在她说"我愿意"之前都是最美好的
Well, until the day she says, "I do".
在那之前 我们总能想到办法解决的
Yeah, we got a ways to go before that, I think.
很好 你有大把的时间
Great, well that'll give you a lot of time to catch me up
赶上我们现在对付竞争者的进度
on where we are with the Rival.
没有实质性证据
Nothing substantive.
他多次袭击中城警局
He hasn't left any hair or skin samples
但是完全没留下任何头发或是皮肤组织
at any of his attacks on the CCPD.
所以你是说没法确定他的身份
So you're telling me there's no way to ID this guy.
闪电侠拦下他时 我们就能查出他的身份
We'll figure out who he is when The Flash stops him.
那闪电侠最好快点
Well, The Flash better hurry up.
一语双关
Pun intended.
好了
Okay.
对了
All right.
有人看到韦斯特警探了吗
Has anybody seen Detective West?
他好像去了物证室
You know, I think he had to stop by evidence.
其实我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is, actually.
抱歉
Sorry.
队长 我今天能早点走吗
Oh, Captain, is it okay if I leave a little early today?
去和美女约会吗
For your hot date?
不是 我只是约了朋友吃饭
No, I'm, uh, just meeting a friend for dinner.
巴里
Barry!
不要
No!
这次你杀不了她了
You're not gonna kill her this time.
你再也杀不了她了
You're not gonna kill her ever again.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你安全了
You're safe now. Okay?
晚餐
Dinner.
希望袋子里有扭扭薯条
There better be curly fries in there.
人类三周不吃东西也不会死
Yeah, human beings can go almost three weeks without food
所以如果我是你 我会心存感激一点
so I'd sound a little bit more grateful if I were you.
你不会这样对我的 巴里
Well, you wouldn't do that to me, Barry.
毕竟 你是英雄
After all, you're the hero.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表