剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Someone who will wipe away those tears.
你喜欢吃虾吗
Do you like shrimp?
他绝对在这里了
This is definitely his place.
重新考虑过了
Reconsidered, huh?
-拉尔夫 -乔·韦斯特
- Ralph. - Joe West.
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen.
好久不见了 菜鸟
Been a long time, rookie.
我已经不是菜鸟了 德比
Well, I'm not a rookie anymore, Dibny.
你看起来很健康
You look healthy.
对 把备用车胎
Yeah. Got the spare tire
从车里拿出来了 会有这种情况
out of the trunk. It happens.
也许有一天也会发生在你身上 瘦猴子
Might even happen to you, too, one day, Slim Jim.
那么 是什么让你们来到了德比之家
So what brings you boys to Casa de Dibny?
你四周前中午是不是在405路车上
Were you on the 405 bus four weeks ago around noon?
这个问题还真明确
That's a very specific question.
我们在一个死掉的公车司机物品里发现了
We found your I.O.U. From the deceased bus driver's
你的欠条
personal effects.
死了
Deceased? Hey.
我欠的人又少了一个
That's one less "U" I owe.
你俩想要什么
What's it to you two?
就是个简单的问题 你为什么不回答
It's a simple question. Why don't you just answer it?
你五年后走进我的办公室
You walk into my office after five years
好像什么都没发生过 还要我办事
like nothing ever happened, and ask me for a favor?
我问到了秘密
I smell a mystery.
不是要你办事 是要情报
It's not a favor. It's information.
那这情报值多少钱
And how much is this information worth?
你是要讹我们吗
Are you shaking us down?
我知道你不知道的情报
I know something you don't.
而你急需知道 不然的话你绝不会
And you need to know it badly, otherwise you'd never
在你做出那种事后 吞下自尊来找我
swallow your pride and face me after what you did.
我做的事
After what I did?
拉尔夫
Ralph.
那辆公车上的人暴露在了
The people on that bus were exposed
危险的物质之中
to a dangerous substance.
危险
Dangerous?
怎么个危险法 像是埃博拉病毒吗
Dangerous like what? Like...Ebola?
你在那辆车上吗
Were you on the bus?
不在
No.
好吧 咱们走
Okay. Let's go.
我听说你和一个性感的检察官搞上了
Hey, I heard you shacked up with that hot D.A.
她有姐妹吗
She got a sister?
好吧
Okay.
祝你好运 一路顺风
Good luck. All the best.
那么 你愿意出多少
So, what's it worth?
该死
Ah, crap.
伙计们 你们不想这样做的
Guys, you don't want to do this!
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want.
咱们谈一谈怎样
Let's talk about this.
放我下来
Put me down.
别放我下去
Don't put me down!
别放我下去
Don't put me down!
那家伙真是一点都没变
That guy hasn't changed a bit.
你真以为他会变吗
You really expect him to?
我想他是在那辆车上
I guess he was on that bus.
伙计们 这是怎么回事
Hey, guys? What the hell?
是是 不用客气
Yeah, yeah, well, you're welcome.
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
深呼吸 好吗
Breathe, okay?
-我在呼吸呢 -好
- I am breathing. - Okay.
显然这人是个公车超能力者
Clearly this guy is a bus meta.
这个有意思 暗物质将
This is interesting. The dark matter has
德比的细胞聚合了
polymerized Dibny's cells.
暗物质是什么鬼 为什么在我细胞里
What the hell is dark matter, and why is it in my cells?
你是说他体内所有的细胞壁
You're saying the walls of every cell
-都产生了弹性吗 -我是说它们在
- in his body have elasticized? - I'm saying they formed
原子级别形成了无法破坏的纽带
an unbreakable bond at the atomic level.
现在你可以拉伸那些细胞
Now you can stretch these cells
让那些细胞拉伸
and stretch these cells.
-就像弹性橡皮泥 -就像弹性橡皮泥
- Like Silly Putty. - Like Silly Putty.
我是弹性橡皮泥了
I'm Silly Putty?
不
No.
类似
Kinda.
我是弹性橡皮泥了
I'm Silly Putty?
拉尔夫
Ralph.
楼顶上的人是谁
Who were the guys on the roof?
那事现在还重要吗
Is that really the issue right now?
看看我
Look at me!
艾伦 你和你的尖端科研实验室怪咖
Allen, you and your S.T.A.R. Labs nerds
最好把我拼回去
better put me back together.
放手 我们在尽力帮你
Get your hands off me. We're trying to help you.
-你才没有 -闭嘴
- You're not trying to help me. - Shut up.
是不是 是不是
Come on! Oh, come on!
一会再说吧 我需要血液样本
You can do this later. I just need a sample of blood.
这是我的脸吗
Oh, is that my face?
四年来看到这种东西 我终于吐了
Four years seeing this stuff, I finally puked.
我能在那充电吗
Can I plug in?
老爸
Daddy.
我知道你爱我 我也爱你
I know you love me, and I love you.
我真的喜欢西斯科 我需要你俩处得来
I really like Cisco, and I need you two to get along.
你觉得你可以试一试吗
So do you think that you can try to do that?
为了你我什么都愿意做 宝贝
I'll do anything for you, petal.
3杯咖啡来啦
Ah, three coffees.
你呢
How about you, huh?
准备尝尝热爪哇咖啡吗
Ready for some hot java?
我所在的地球上没有咖啡
We don't have coffee on my Earth.
庄稼都被毁了
Crops were destroyed.
我所在的世界被多重宇宙中
My world was attacked-- invaded--by the worst,
最邪恶的生物攻击...侵略了
most evil creatures in the multiverse.
我就再也不喝咖啡了
I'll never drink coffee again.
-我喝两杯 -没事的
- Two for me. - It's okay.
老爸 我给你点杯茶吧
Daddy, why don't I get you a tea?
养心茶那种吗
Like a relaxing tea?
-对 -去点吧
- Yeah. - Please.
-好的 -辛苦了
- Okay. - Thanks.
坐下了
Pop a squat. Uh...
我知道站在朋友同时也是父亲的角度上
I know from a friend-- who is also a father--
女儿对他有多重要
how important his daughter is to him.
我也想让您知道您的女儿
And I just wanted to let you know how important
对我来说有多重要
your daughter is to me.
在我们彼此了解多一些之后
And that after you and I get to know each other a little,
也许我们能发现...
maybe we might find that...
我们并没有那么不同
we're not so different.
我会狩猎你
I'm going to hunt you.
你配不上她
You're not worthy of her.
这不是应该由她来决定吗
Isn't that for her to decide?
Ten.
而且 我发誓听到你说
Also, I could have sworn you said,
你要对我进行狩猎
uh, you were gonna hunt me.
是像猎杀小鹿一样吗
What, like a deer?
我猎杀过历史上最坏的
I have hunted some of the worst
缺口罪犯
breach criminals in history.
黑暗之王玛拉 希德拉的苏鲁加
Marla the Dark Lord. Soolunga of Sheerdra.
斯凯的沙人
The Sand People of Scar.
你对于我而言太简单了
You will be easy prey.
Nine.
我尽量对您很礼貌了
Listen, I have tried to be polite with you,
但这有点太过了
but this is going a little too far.
我知道你保护欲很强
I get that you're overprotective--
Eight.
-你是在倒数吗 -在这24小时之内
- Are you counting? - For the next 24 hours,
我会在整座城市猎杀你
I will be hunting you throughout this city.
我们都不能使用各自的超能力
We will not use our powers.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表