剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
This is the DNA you brought me from DeVoe.
完全是普通人
It's completely normal.
你看到这些不同了吗
Do you see all the differences?
克利福德·迪沃不是超能力者
Clifford DeVoe is not a meta.
你俩有什么发现吗
Did you two find anything?
他从来没被逮捕过
Well, he's never been arrested,
他按时交税负和贷款
he pays all his taxes and his mortgage.
他有个很不错的401K计划[养老金]
He has a very reasonable 401k plan.
给山峦协会[环保组织]捐款
Donates to the Sierra Club,
在孤儿院当义工教官
volunteers at an orphanage as a big brother.
爸爸也没找到什么
Dad didn't find anything either.
说他是社区里非常正直的一员
Says that he's an upstanding member of the community.
我和牛津大学的一些朋友谈了谈
Yeah, I talked to some friends at Oxford.
他们说迪沃有些茫然
They said DeVoe's a little absentminded,
但是大家都喜欢他
but everybody likes him.
各位 我告诉你们
Guys, I'm telling you.
克利福德·迪沃可不是表面那样
Clifford DeVoe is not what he seems.
你可能只是受了轮椅的影响
That could just be the wheelchair.
-我是说... -才没有
- I mean-- - No.
你这方面确实有一段黑历史
You do kind of have a bad history.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
得了吧 他简直太完美了
Come on. He's just too perfect.
好吗 我有个强烈的感觉
Okay? I just--I have a strong feeling
他在隐藏些什么
that he's hiding something.
你们不信我
You don't believe me.
不是我们不信你 巴里
No, it's not that we don't believe you, Barry.
只是 现在迪沃看起来是个好人
It's just, right now DeVoe seems like a good guy.
各位 就是他
Guys, it's him.
我还以为我们不会再先入为主假设别人是坏蛋了
I thought we were done just assuming people are villains.
好吧 告诉你们
All right, you know what?
震波一下
Vibe it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你说得对
You were right.
那个奶酪通心粉看着难以置信地好吃
That mac 'n' cheese looks unbelievable.
你看 这听着可不怎么像坏蛋是吧
See? That doesn't sound very villainous, does it?
巴里 能出来跟你说几句吗
Barry, can I talk to you outside?
好了 你要不要告诉我真正困扰你的是什么
Okay, so do you want to tell me what's really bothering you?
我的直觉强烈得要爆表了
My Spidey sense is just tingling way off the charts.
巴里 这有没有可能是因为
But, Barry, is there any chance that this
我们的婚礼呢
is about the wedding?
或许你感觉有一点...
I mean maybe you're feeling a little--
不 我没有紧张
No, I'm not nervous.
但你的表现和平常可不一样
But you're not acting the way that you normally do.
萨维塔和魔术师警告过我们
Look, Savitar and Kadabra warned us
有关一个叫迪沃的人
about someone named DeVoe.
这个叫迪沃的可能是所有事的幕后黑手
This DeVoe guy could be behind everything.
公交车上的超能力者
The bus metas,
我在错误的地点使出了神速力
me coming out of the Speed Force at the wrong place,
还有机士
the Samuroid!
巴里 有没有可能是你太执着于
Barry, is there a possibility that you were so determined
找出坏人 提前做好准备
to find the bad guy and get ahead of everything
以至于你只能以你想要的角度
that you're seeing things exactly the way
看待所有的事
you want to see them?
没有 我...
No. I...
或许吧 我不知道...
Maybe, I don't...
听着 七天之后
Look, in seven days
我就要嫁给我爱的男人了
I am going to marry the man that I love.
但现在我得找一位新的DJ了
But right now I have to lock down a new DJ
上一位因为喝得太多
because the last one got fired for drinking too much
一直在和新娘的父亲跳舞 所以被辞退了
and wouldn't stop dancing with the father of the bride.
其实乔可能还挺开心的
Joe might be into that, actually.
所以我才需要回家
Which is exactly why I need to go home.
我很希望你能帮我
And I would really like your help.
准备好参加记者招待会了吗
Ready for the press conference?
当然了
Absolutely.
谢谢 我是哈里森·威尔斯
Thank you. My name is Harrison Wells.
未来 从今晚开始
Tonight, the future begins.
我和我的队伍将要在这里做的工作
The work my team and I will do here
会改变我们对物理的理解
will change our understanding of physics,
会带来能源上的进步
will bring about advancements in power,
医疗上的进步
advancements in medicine.
总之就是会带来进步
It'll bring about advancements, period.
这就是未来
This is the future.
相信我
And trust me,
未来的到来比你们想的要快
it'll be here faster than you think.
这对你有什么意义
What does it mean to you?
我们的新的努力...
This new endeavor of ours--
我的笔记本电脑 里面有我的论文
Hey, my laptop! It's got my dissertation!
为了中城的市民们
For the citizens of Central City.
看来今晚的娱乐活动
Well, it would appear tonight's entertainment
不只局限在舞台上
is not limited to the stage.
加速器上线之后
What's the first thing you'll do
你要做的第一件事是什么
once the accelerator is online?
和我的队员们一起开一瓶昂贵的唐培里侬香槟
Is crack open an expensive bottle of Dom Perignon
因为我对他们催得很紧
with my staff, because I ride them very hard
他们值得喝上好香槟 请讲
and they've earned it. Yes?
那些反对加速器的人认为
Those protesting this accelerator
加速器会在中城里制♥造♥一个黑洞
believe it could open a black hole in Central City.
但加速器是否更有可能产生更好的现象
But is it not more likely to cause a benevolent phenomenon
比如希格斯玻色子桥
like a Higgs boson bridge?
今晚唯一会发生的现象
The only phenomenon that will occur this evening
我们已经精确计算到了每一个细节
is one that has been calculated to the tiniest detail,
精确到每一个小数点
to the tiniest decimal point.
就是说你预见到了每一种可能性
So you've foreseen every possible outcome?
是的 您是...
Yes, I have, Miss...?
马尔利泽·迪沃夫人
Mrs. Marlize DeVoe.
迪沃
DeVoe.
迪沃
DeVoe.
那么你身边的那位先生
I expect that would make the gentleman
想必就是你的丈夫了
to your right your husband?
克利福德·迪沃
Clifford DeVoe.
我非常喜欢你们的成果
I'm a big fan of your work.
先生 我相信你们的成果
Sir, I believe it will have
会对未来产生巨大的影响
an enormous impact on our future.
谢谢你们能来 教授
Thank you for coming, Professor.
祝你好运
Good luck.
停下
关上它
Shut it down!
威尔斯在说谎 他知道加速器不会成功
Wells is lying. He knows the accelerator won't succeed.
他会愿意冒着爆♥炸♥的风险吗
He'd risk an explosion?
不 我觉得他就是想要一场爆♥炸♥
No, I think he wants one,
只有暗物质的放射性尘埃
only the fallout from dark matter
被释放到大气中
being released into the atmosphere
才能产生我们尚未预测到的变量
will produce variants we cannot yet predict.
我们必须推迟计划
We need to delay our plan.
不 这样更好
No, this is even better.
我们会得到所需的全部能量
We'll have all the power we need.
不行 太冒险了
No! It's too risky.
我倒是愿意赌一把
I'm willing to take the chance.
只有这场爆♥炸♥能给帽子提供能量
The blast is the only thing that can power the cap.
我们该等等 试试找到别的方法
We should wait. Try and find another way.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
关上它 关上它
Shut it down! Shut it down!
关上它 关上它
Shut it down! Shut it down!
关上它
Shut it down!
关上它 关上它
Shut it down! Shut it down!
关上它 关上它
Shut it down! Shut it down!
能量水平
准备好了吗 亲爱的
Ready, my love?
已经就位
In position!
开始了
It's starting!
怎么回事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表