剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》上季回顾
Last season on "The Flash"...
爱瑞丝并非爱瑞丝 真正的爱瑞丝 我的妻子
Iris isn't Iris-- the real Iris, my wife,
她并不在这里 很可能身处险境
she is somewhere else, probably in danger.
巴里
Barry!
你从一开始就把我作为目标
You targeted me from the very beginning.
-我什么都看到了 -至于其他的威尔斯们
- I saw everything. - As for the other Wellses,
他们现在也算是你的一部分了
they're as much a part of you as yourself.
你是说我会一直听到他们的声音
You mean I'm gonna keep hearing them?
-是的 -是我做的
- Yeah. - I did this.
我摧毁了神速力
I killed the Speed Force.
我需要你们帮忙建造一个人造的神速力
I need your help to build an Artificial Speed Force.
如果要救爱瑞丝 我得取回我的神速
I need my speed back if I'm gonna save Iris.
这么久以来当你看着我的时候
This whole time when you looked at me,
你想的都是另一个人
you saw this other person.
六年来 我一直身处我自己的地狱
For six years, I've been in my own personal hell.
你留我在这里等死 而你拿走了我创造的一切
You let me rot in here while you took everything I created.
别来妨碍我 闪电侠
Stay out of my way, Flash.
我将继续担任首席执行官之职
I will be resuming my position as CEO.
我的丈夫约瑟夫 不眠不休地试图找到我
My husband, Joseph, he worked tirelessly to try to find me,
却在我们团聚之际被谋杀了
only to be murdered moments after we were reunited.
伊娃·麦克洛奇从未与我们正面交锋
Eva McCulloch has never faced us head-on.
这一点将会改变
That's about to change.
我们会找到她 打败她
We're gonna find her, beat her,
将所有人救回来
and get back everyone.
没错 现在算你对 妹子 但是如果呢
Yeah, you're right for now, my sister, but what if?
如果整个宇宙只是某种
What if the entire universe is just some kind of...
浩瀚的神经网络呢
cosmic neural network?
那你又如何解释呢
Then what you gonna say?
好的
Oh, okay.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你知道该怎么办 切斯特·P
You know the drill, Chester P.
已经准备了好几周了
Been prepping this for weeks.
检测到分形能量
好吧 这...
Okay, now, that is...
这可不妙
that is not good.
唤醒
伊娃在哪里
Where's Eva?
卫星显示她在第二大道和瓦尔扎克路交汇
Satellites have her at 2nd and Walczak.
现在到了第三大道和瑟托路路口
Make that 3rd and Certo.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我知道低温仓能维持你剩余的神速力静止
I know the Cryo Pod keeps your residual speed forces stasis,
但是醒过来会让你非常转向
but waking up can be pretty disorienting.
打给乔 告诉他我要去市区
Call Joe. Tell him I'm heading downtown.
但是闪电侠 你只剩下1%的神速了
But, Flash, you only have 1% of your speed left.
那我更得快点了
Then I better hurry.
伊娃的位置坐标慢下来了
Eva's coordinates slowed down.
-也许她停下来了 -不
- Maybe she stopped moving? - No.
她向上走了
She's going up.
你为什么总是打断我的任务 闪电侠
Why do you keep interrupting my mission, Flash?
我告诉过你
I told you,
我们是一伙的
we're on the same side.
如果我们是一伙的 就把我妻子还给我
If we're on the same side, then give me back my wife!
我的分形光子以光速运动
My fractal photons move at the speed of light.
你没可能赢的
You never had a chance.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
但我在清除黑洞给这个世界带来的影响
But I'm cleansing the world of Black Hole's influence,
所以要么你就死
so you either die,
要么就别妨碍我
or you stand down.
闪电侠 你还好吗
Flash, are you okay?
闪电侠
Flash?
我看到伊娃出现在第199街的一个仓库里
Okay, I picked up Eva at a warehouse on 199th Street.
疑似躲在...
Suspected hideout of...
山姆·斯卡德
罗莎·狄伦
罗莎·狄伦和山姆·斯卡德
Rosa Dillon and Sam Scudder,
外号♥
AKA...
-尖峰人和镜像大♥师♥ -没错
- Top and Mirror Master. - Yeah.
镜像 不
Mirror, no!
你刚刚杀死我的爱人
You just killed the man I loved.
他从来没和我说过他的真实身份
He never told you what he really was?
因为山姆·斯卡德不是人类
'Cause Sam Scudder wasn't a man.
他是我创造出来的
He was my creation.
第一个作品
My first.
闪电侠
Flash?
你赶到了吗 你阻止伊娃吗
Did you make it? Did you stop Eva?
闪电侠
Flash?
闪电侠
第七季 第一集
这是迄今为止最棒的外卖♥♥世界之旅
Well, that was the best takeout world tour yet.
巴黎的红酒炖鸡 北极的生鱼片
Coq Au Vin from Paris, sashimi from the Arctic...
克拉克推荐的堪萨斯州集市茴香蛋糕
The Kansas State Fair funnel cake was Clark's recommendation.
我只希望我不用现在就回去上班
I just wish I didn't have to go back to work already.
还有人在吗
Is anybody still here?
阿莱格拉今天回家了
Allegra went home for the day.
卡米拉
And Kamilla,
她...
she is...
失踪了
Missing.
我非常想念你
I've missed you so much.
不 这不对
No, this isn't right.
这不对
This isn't right.
这不对
This isn't right.
巴里
Barry?
波尔多红酒
天呐 我还在这里
God. I'm still here.
伊娃昨晚又去了九个地方
Eva hit nine more spots last night.
我每次都错过她
I missed her every time.
你还剩下多少速度
How much speed do you have left?
几天
A few days.
也许几小时
Maybe a few hours.
伊娃的目标是黑洞科技对吧
Eva's targeting Black Hole tech, right?
那为什么要去找斯卡德和狄伦呢
So why go after Scudder and Dillon?
他们替黑洞办事
They were working for Black Hole.
我在斯卡德的残骸找到这个
I found this in Scudder's remains.
卡弗
我猜自从他们去年逃出铁山监狱起
I'm guessing they've been on Carver's payroll
就一直在卡弗手下做事
since breaking out of Iron Heights last year.
所以当他们妨碍到伊娃了
And when they got in Eva's way,
她就会将其铲除
she moved them off the chessboard?
不只是他们
Well... they are not the only ones.
《中城新闻图报》
全球通缉逃犯之女
全城都认为苏杀了卡弗
The whole city thinks that Sue killed Carver.
她和拉尔夫躲了起来
She and Ralph are staying way off the grid.
凯特琳和西斯科也不见了
And Caitlin and Cisco are still gone, too.
还有爱瑞丝
And Iris.
我应该回尖端科研实验室一趟
I should get back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
如果我们要阻止伊娃 解决这件事
If we're gonna stop Eva and fix this,
我需要启用人造神速力
I need the Artificial Speed Force up and running.
我们也许不知道
Well, we may not know
斯卡德把黑洞科技转移到哪去了
where Scudder moved the Black Hole tech,
但我打赌狄伦知道
but I bet you Dillon does.
我要找找她
I'm gonna go in,
看看我能不能让她开口
see if I can get her to talk to me.
实际上 警监
Actually, Captain...
我可以
I am.
对了 当你是公诉人的时候
Right. When you were a prosecutor,
你把狄伦送进了铁山监狱
you put Dillon in Iron Heights.
现在我作为辩护律师会保证她不再进去
And now I'm her defense attorney that's gonna keep her out
然后让她告诉我那科技在哪里
and get her to tell me where that tech is.
好样的
That's my girl.
连接聚变球
Connecting Fusion Sphere.
聚变球已连接
Fusion Sphere connected.
-启动 -已启动
- Activate. - Uh...activated.
成功了
Oh, it's working.
现在我们只需要找到能量来源放进去
Now we just have to find a fuel source to put in it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表