剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
He has hostages.
你可以跑过一个电磁爆♥炸♥
You can outrun an electrical explosion.
他们可不行
They can't.
他是怎么让他们悬着的
How's he keeping them suspended like that?
我想我知道怎么办到的
I think I know how.
你知道我最喜欢教学的
Do you know what my favorite thing
什么地方吗
about teaching is?
有一群着迷的听众
Having a captive audience.
我已经三天没离开这个位置了
I haven't moved from this spot in three days.
宝贝 你得抱着我去医院了
Baby, you're gonna have to carry me into the hospital.
好吧 我拿了零食
Okay, so I got snacks.
给你拿了衣服 还有宝贝的衣服
I got clothes for you. I got clothes for the baby.
该死 我忘东西了
Damn, I forgot something.
乔 我们在医院不需要武士刀
Joe, we are not gonna need a katana at the hospital.
好吧 你又钻进我脑子里了
Okay, so you're in my head again
而且我们非常有可能
and it's entirely possible that we get attacked
在医院被武士袭击
by a samurai at the hospital.
你已经重新打包过五次了
You have already repacked that bag five times.
你读了十本不同的生育指南
You've read ten different books on birthing methods.
顺便一提 我喜欢说无痛分娩那本
By the way, I love the one about Lamaze.
-但是 -该死 这孩子在哪
- Yeah, but- - Damn, where is this boy?
你已经给沃利发了一堆语♥音♥了
You have already left Wally a dozen voice mails.
他可是在货真价实的时间机器上
He's literally on a time machine,
所以他可没有借口不按时到达
so he has no excuse not to show up on time
看望他新出生的妹妹
to meet his new baby sister.
真抱歉 我只是很紧张
I'm sorry. It's just nerves.
咱们之前都经历过这些事
We've both done this before.
不会有什么意外的 好吗
Not gonna be any surprises, okay?
这可是会...
This is gonna be...
非常牛逼
totally sick.
牛逼
Sick?
你感觉不舒服吗
Are you feeling sick?
没 兄弟 没事
Nah, brah, nah.
这生产绝对会特牛逼
This delivery is gonna be sick.
生这孩子肯定会是个史诗大爆♥炸♥
Having this baby is gonna be like one epic wave.
你没事吧 你吓到我了
You okay? You're scaring me.
远着呢
Far out!
那是我定的披砸 香葱和菠萝 超棒
That's the 'za I ordered. 'Chovies and pineapple. Tubular.
超棒 兄弟
Tubular, brah!
这是你的披砸
There's your 'za!
总共是八块五
That'll totally be 8.50.
谢了 兄弟 你这房♥子真是
Thanks, brah. Hey, this house is--
帅 所有人都这么说
Bitchin', yeah, everybody says that.
不是 很难找
No. Hard to find.
外边那些树丛真隐蔽
Those are some gnarly bushes outside.
来啃些披砸吧 兄弟
Let's crush some 'za, brah.
老兄 老兄
Dude! Dude?
她在哪
Where is she?
什么在...
Where is--?
她在哪 我没看到她
Where is she? I don't see her.
不是 哈里 我说的是追踪马尔利泽
No, Harry, I--I'm talking about tracking down Marlize.
如果迪沃重新出现了 她或许也会
If DeVoe has popped back up then she might too.
我们需要把她送到管道监狱里
And we need to put her in the Pipelie
以免她再造成更多麻烦
before she causes any trouble.
你怎么追踪她的
How are you tracking her?
我的读者送来了上百条线索
Well, my readers have sent in hundreds of tips.
加上有面部识别
Plus there's facial recognition
-还有信♥用♥卡♥记录 -事实
- and credit card checks- - Facts.
-没错 -错了
- Right. - Wrong.
-什么 -你在查找事实
- What? - You're looking at facts
而你应该关注一下感觉
when you should be focusing on feelings.
你还记得"哈里森委员会"吗
You remember the Council of Harrisons?
-我记得 -帅气但烦人
- I do. - Handsome but annoying.
他们教会了我如果你想...
Well, they kind of taught me that if you wanna...
如果你想跟随迪沃的行为
if you wanna follow DeVoe's actions
你就得专注在迪沃的动机上
you gotta focus on DeVoe's motives.
基本上也就是迪沃的感觉
Which is basically DeVoe's feelings,
所以要说感觉 如果你是马尔利泽·迪沃...
and so feelings, if you're Marlize DeVoe--
你在哪里会感到安全
where are you gonna feel safe?
所以说 如果我挖掘她的过去
So if I dig into her past,
我或许就能找出她现在的位置
maybe I can figure out where she is now.
哈里 这很有帮助 谢谢你
Harry, that's really helpful. Thank you.
谢谢你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特说了这句话
Thank you, Iris West, for saying that, I...
我感觉没有之前那么有帮助了
I-I don't feel helpful that much anymore.
所以谢谢你
So thanks.
-你忙吗 哈里 -我
- Are you busy, Harry? - Me?
是啊 你
Yeah, you.
你能不能帮我一起做调查呢
Would you maybe wanna help me investigate?
-好的 -那好
- Yes. - Okay, cool.
那好
Okay, cool.
-什么时候 -我们现在就开始
- When... - We're gonna--Right now.
你们给我发警报了吗
Hey. Did you guys send an alert?
是的 我们想出了
We did. We think we've figured out
如何阻止迪沃并拯救人♥质♥的方法了
how to stop DeVoe and save the hostages.
是什么
What--what is it?
我们
Us.
你让我们和你一起进入闪电时间
You bring us into Flash Time with you.
听着各位 这真不错
Look guys, that's great, you know,
你们是想帮忙 但是如果我在天眼会里
you want to help, but we can't split up in A.R.G.U.S.
一直抓着你们 咱们就没法分开行动了
if I'm holding onto you the whole time.
调查说
Well, survey says...
你不需要那样做
you don't have to.
你们一直在研究我吗
Have you guys been researching me?
一开始我们以为在闪电时间中
At first we thought you were vibrating our molecules
你是在振动我们的分子
when we were in Flash Time,
但是那无法解释我们为什么会保持清醒
but that didn't explain why we were conscious.
于是我们就展开了头脑风暴
Which gave us this brain blast.
当你跑动时 你不仅仅进入了神速力
When you run, you don't just tap into the Speed Force.
你还在周围产生神速力
You generate Speed Force around you.
就像是你在产生闪电
It's like you're creating lightning
来保护你不受摩擦力影响
to protect you from the friction
就像是个光环
Like an aura.
所以当我带你们进入闪电时间时
So when I bring you into Flash Time
我其实是在扩展神速力光环到你们身上
I'm actually extending my Speed Force aura to you.
如果物理触碰时集中那些力量呢
And what if physical touch just focuses those powers?
我可以放手 分享我的速度
I could let go. Share my speed.
我们只能持续一小会
We'd only be able to last a few moments
之后就不行了
before we burnt out.
大概是正常时间中的55毫秒
Like 55 milliseconds of real time.
然后感谢相对论
And thanks to relativity,
这给了我们刚刚够的时间解救人♥质♥
that gives us just enough time to rescue the hostages
而你去追捕迪沃
while you chase DeVoe down the rabbit hole.
各位 我是说
Guys, I mean...
你知道我在闪电时间里看起来很正常
you know everything looks normal to me when I'm in Flash Time,
但那是我花了好几个月才熟练起来的
but it took me months to learn how to operate like that.
没错
Exactly.
这就意味着所以你来训练最合适
That's what makes you the perfect candidate for training.
训练我们
Train us.
我知道这跨步很大 巴里
I know it's a leap, Barry,
但是我们没有时间了
but we're running out of time
而且我认为这很有可能成功
and I just think it might work.
好 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
定时一秒钟
One second on the clock.
开始
Go.
闪电时间 我好想你
Oh, Flash Time, how I've missed thee.
开始吧
Here we go.
那闪电是不是要击中我了
Is that lightning about to hit me?
这可是你自愿的
You wanted to do this.
成功了
It's working.
谢谢你 神速力
Thank you, Speed Force.
开始
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表