剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
but why do you guys have a giant LEGO set anyway?
这是我注定
It is a three- dimensional model
被未来扭曲版的巴里
of the place where I was predestined
残暴杀害的地方
to be brutally murdered
的三维模型
by a twisted future version of Barry.
那个家伙
That guy.
过了一年变化真叫大啊
But what a difference... a year makes.
你对我的火箭筒做了什么
What did you do to my bazooka?
我把你的火箭筒
Well, I turned your bazooka
变成展大火箭筒
into an embiggening bazooka,
用了我们从伦丁家
with the help of the dwarfstar alloy
偷走的矮星合金
we stole from Rundine's apartment,
然后改良了雷·帕尔默业余的图纸
and improving upon Ray Palmer's amateurish schematics,
念段咒语 展大火箭筒来了
presto-chango, embiggening bazooka.
现在 你等着...
Now, if you'll just hold on...
慢着 我们现在就要用吗
Whoa, whoa-whoa-whoa, we're gonna do this now?
当然啊
Well, yeah.
伦丁不见踪迹
Rundine's in the wind.
这两人太小个了 我们需要展大他们
These two are small. We need to embiggen them,
我需要释放无辜的人 所以...
and we need to free an innocent man, so--
首先 "展大"不是个词
Okay, first of all, "Embiggen" is not a word,
其次 我们不该先测试下吗
and second of all, shouldn't we test this first?
用我来测试
I'll be a test subject!
来吧 拿我测试
Come on! Take me!
-当然 为什么不 -就是要这种精神
- Sure, why not? - That's the spirit.
我们来吧
Here--here we go. And...
韦斯特
West?
你也许应该...
You should probably, um...
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God, yeah. Sorry.
倒数 三 二 一
And...three, two, one.
不行 还是微小
Nope. Still tiny.
我们这样正常吗
Hey, are we supposed to be doing that?
-天啊 -他们的细胞爆♥炸♥了
- Oh, no. - Their cells are exploding.
展大枪不管对拉尔夫和西斯科做了什么
Whatever that embiggening gun did to Ralph and Cisco
好像在原子水平上使他们不稳定了
seems to have destabilized them on an atomic level.
他们有多少时间
How long do they have?
按这个速度 我猜细胞完全爆♥炸♥
At this rate, I would guess complete cellular explosion
会在十小时内
within...ten hours.
老兄 监狱布丁
Oh, man, prison pudding
比外面的布丁好吃多了
is so much better than outside pudding.
显然是的
Obviously.
你的朋友有消息吗
Any news from your friend?
还没有
Um, no, not yet,
也许他们在忙着追踪伦丁
but they're probably just busy tracking Rundine.
那么老练的罪犯
Seasoned criminal like that
知道怎么让自己不被找到
knows how to not be found, you know?
好的 我明白
Yeah, I get it, man.
你出去之后有什么计划吗
You have any plans for when you get out?
我真的还没怎么去想
You know, I really haven't thought about it very much.
拜托 你肯定有些什么
Oh, come on, you've gotta have something
一直想做的事 像是做生意
that you've dreamed of, like opening a business
或是登上珠穆朗玛峰顶
or, uh, climbing to the top of Mount Everest,
-蹦极跳 -这不是电影 艾伦
- bungee jumping. - This ain't the movies, Allen.
-这是真实生活 -我...
- This is real life, man... - I--
现实是 没有任何人或事情
Reality is, I ain't got nobody or nothing
在外边等着我
waiting for me on the outside,
就算我成功出去
and even if I do get out,
最终大概也就是沦落到码头上
I'll probably end up at the docks anyway.
好吧 我这一生里有很长一段时间
Okay, look, I spent most of my life
爱着一个完全不在我层级上的女孩
in love with a girl who was way out of my league.
现在她是我的妻子了
Now she's my wife.
有时 事情的结果会像是电影一样
Sometimes, things do end up like in the movies.
甲居
Jiaju.
-再说一次 -甲居
- Come again? - Jiaju.
中国的小村庄
Tiny village in China.
漂亮的地方 非常僻静
Beautiful place. Very secluded.
僧侣都起誓沉默
Monks all take a vow of silence.
犯人艾伦
Inmate Allen...
借一步说话
a word?
好
Yeah.
看来你交新朋友了
I see you've made a new friend.
是的 我想是的
Yeah. I guess I have.
我觉得挺有意思
I find that interesting,
尤其是我刚被要求
especially since I was just asked to turn over
把犯人拉切特的案卷
Inmate Ratchet's case file
交给替你辩护的地检官
to the D.A. who represented you for your trial.
巧合
Coincidence?
不是每个待在这里的人都该待在这里
Not everyone that's in here deserves to be in here.
你听过亚伦·米勒这个名字吗
You ever heard of the name Aaron Miller?
-没有 -米勒曾是这里的犯人
- No. - Miller was a prisoner here
他在法律图书馆学习
who took to studying at the law library.
有一天 米勒先生决定
One day, Mr. Miller decided to take on
替他的犯人同伴上诉
the appeal of a fellow inmate's case.
当他始终没能成功时
When he was invariably unsuccessful,
那个犯人同伴
that fellow inmate...
把米勒先生捅死了
stabbed Mr. Miller to death.
你的朋友可能长得像个人
Your friend may look like a man,
但他无疑是个魔鬼
but he is unquestionably a monster.
这里的所有人都是魔鬼
Everyone here is a monster.
如果你坚持继续招惹他们
And if you insist on continuing to bait them,
我向你保证
I guarantee you,
你会受到伤害
you will get mauled.
好吧 小心烫
All right, coming in hot.
你不必那么做的
Oh, hey, you didn't have to do all that.
我没有继承我父亲的厨艺
Listen, I did not inherit my dad's skills in the kitchen,
但泡一杯脱因花草茶我还是会的
but a decaf herbal tea, that I can do.
如果你不介意的话
So, if it's okay with you,
我想能不能跟你谈谈乔的事
I just was wondering if I could talk to you about Joe.
当然 我不介意的
Um, yeah. Of course it's okay.
亲爱的 不是那种事
Oh, no, honey, it's--it's not about that.
我们在那个部分完全没问题
We have zero problems in that department,
你可以看得出来
as you can tell.
好吧
Okay.
信息量太大 但没事
TMI, but okay.
我真的认为能读他的心
I really thought being able to read his mind
会使我们的感情更强 而不是分离我们
would make our relationship stronger, not push us apart.
我爸爸对你的新超能力
Well, how does my dad feel
有什么感觉
about your new powers?
他觉得需要一段时间去适应
He thinks it's gonna take a little getting used to.
是的 但他的感觉呢
Yeah, but how does he feel?
我们都知道我爸爸认为
Look, we all know that my dad thinks
自己是个很酷的神秘男子
that he's this cool, grounded man of mystery,
但我们都知道其实他只是个...
but we all know that he's actually just--
-柔弱的人 -柔弱的人
- A big softie. - A big softie.
但如果你真的要跟我爸爸亲近
But if you really want to get closer to my dad,
就不要再专注在他的想法
you need to stop focusing on what he's thinking
而是搞明白他的感觉
and find out what he's feeling.
也许我们可以用生化疗法
Maybe we could use a biochemical treatment
以脑下垂体为目标
and target the pituitary glands?
灌入大量人类生长激素
Flood them with human growth hormones?
不 那会加快他们的...
No, that will just accelerate their d--
把情况变得更糟
it'll make things worse.
-各位 -怎么了
- Guys? - What?
-各位 -说吧
- Guys? - Yeah?
-各位 -怎么了
- Guys! - What?
小拉尔夫要去小男孩洗手间
Little Ralphie needs to use little boys room.
你不是才去过吗
Didn't you just go?
现在我膀胱的大小
My bladder is literally the size
跟蜂鸟的差不多
of a hummingbird's right now.
来吧 凯特琳
Come on, Caitlin.
带小小人去小小便吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表