剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你走运了
Well, lucky for you,
我还给你写了使用说明书
I even wrote you an instruction manual.
好棒
Yay.
拜托 现代人还需要说明书吗
Come on. We're not cavemen.
干得漂亮
Really good work.
当然
I know!
说明书我晚点再看
I'll look at this later.
我要回中城警局了
Um, I gotta get back to CCPD.
你可以怪在西斯科身上
And you can blame this on Cisco,
但我在想今晚吃泰国菜吧
but I'm thinking Thai tonight?
宝贝 说真的 晚上培训课程结束后
Ooh... honestly, babe, I'll probably be too tired
我也许会累到不想出去吃饭
to eat out after our evening training session, so--
我取消了 不用担心
I cancelled that. Yeah, don't worry about that.
你取消了
You cancelled it?
是的 我觉得我们不需要
Yeah, I mean, I don't think we need it, right?
而且我回来了 我会预约的
Besides, I'm back. I'll make a reservation, okay?
巴里回来的感觉肯定很好吧
Must be so nice having Barry back.
是的
Yeah. Yes, it is.
但是
But...
他只是还需要一段时间
Well, I mean, it's just gonna take some time for him
来适应这里的新变化而已
to get used to the new dynamics around here, that's all.
嗯
Yeah.
在我和罗尼从一般同事
You know, when Ronnie and I went from just working together
到一边工作一边约会
to working together and dating,
我们在交流方面也遇到过麻烦
we had some trouble communicating.
我和巴里的交流没问题
Oh, I mean, Barry and I communicate just fine.
我只是这么说
Yeah, I'm-I'm just saying,
其实我们去看过情侣心理治疗
we actually went to couples therapy
真的很有帮助
and it really helped a lot.
谢谢你的建议 凯特琳 真的
I appreciate the advice, Caitlin-- really, I do.
但是你知道 我和巴里从小就认识到现在
But, you know, Barry and I have known each other since childhood.
我们真的不需要去看心理治疗
You know? We don't need therapy.
我是说
I mean...
我们是天生的一对
we're Barry and Iris, right?
好吧
Right.
但是谢谢你 而且
Thanks, though, I mean, you know,
我并不抗拒心理治疗 只是
I don't have anything against it, it's just...
你们是天生的一对 懂了
You're Barry and Iris. Gotcha.
有人擅自进入缺口 我们要行动了
Unauthorized breach incoming. We gotta move.
别变 别变 别变 别变
Don't change, don't change, don't change, don't change...
凯瑟琳 咱们走
Caitlin, let's go.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
一切就绪
For anything.
别开火
Hold your fire!
你下次能提前跟我说一声吗
Hey, you wanna give me a little more notice next time?
可是有想要杀我们的人从这里出来呢
You know, people who wanna kill us come through here, right?
是我的错 大家好
Oh. My bad, guys.
西斯科 你还挺英勇的 这么跳到前边
Cisco, that was very heroic of you to just jump in
保护吉普赛 真让人刮目相看
and protecting Gypsy like that. It's pretty impressive.
老兄 我是保护你们的
Dude, I'm protecting you from her.
她可是能把你们蒸发掉的
She would've vaporized you guys.
他可没撒谎
He's not lying.
大家散了吧
As you were.
好了
Okay.
那么 你就快准备好我们的约会了吗
So, you almost ready for our date?
是啊 快了
Uh, yeah, almost. Um...
我试着解锁这个黑客密♥码♥时遇到了困难
I hit a snag in trying to decrypt this hacker code
中城警局的活 你知道我们行动方式
for the CCPD--I mean, you know how we do, and just,
就是有点像黑客帝国 你一点也不在乎
kind of, like, the matrix-you care about none of this.
给我一个小时 最多两小时
Just give me, like, one hour. Two tops.
然后...
And then...
就是你我二人时间了 保证
It's you and me. Promise.
你应该庆幸自己这么可爱
You're lucky you are so cute.
而你是最棒的
And you are amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
而且你关于可爱那一点可是说的太对了
And you're so right about that cute thing too.
去去就来
B-r-b.
好
Okay.
基尔戈
警告
伙计们 有辆车开到120还来回并线
Guys? There's a car going 120 swerving between lanes.
肯定会撞死人的
Somebody's gonna get killed.
你们俩都得去
You both need to get out there.
就一辆车 交给我吧
That's one car. I got it.
但是我...
Yeah, but I--
我可以帮你
I can help you.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
各位 是车辆失控 司机困在里边
Okay, guys, it's a runaway. Driver's trapped inside.
我去改变他的行进路线
I'm gonna change his trajectory.
好 让他向左拐
Okay, then turn him left.
那里有个阻挡失控车辆的
There's a turn-off for runaway trucks coming up.
把路清开 车就能安全停在那里了
Just clear a path and the car will come to a safe stop there.
不不 我可以把他推到右边
No, no, no. I'm gonna push him right.
那条街是空的 我可以在那里帮他
That street's empty. I can help him there.
巴里 你不能走那条路
Barry, you can't go down that road.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为他们三个月前
Because they started construction
在那条街开始施工了
on that street three months ago.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我知道有个人差点死了
I know a guy almost died,
但是今天发生在这性感猛兽身上的事
but what happened to this sexy beast here today
才是真正的悲剧
is the real tragedy.
它的下场可能会更糟
That could've been a lot worse.
真抱歉 各位 这都是我的错
I'm sorry, guys. This one is all on me.
我爸爸和司机蒂姆·权聊了下
Okay, so my dad talked to the driver, Tim Kwon.
他没事 他们要问问他
He's fine. He's gonna question him
看看能不能找出是谁干的
and see if they can figure out who did this.
西斯科 有什么发现吗
Cisco? What do we got?
立刻开始汽车尸检
Beginning auto-topsy. Now.
这个和电梯杀人现场的奇怪代码一样
That is the same weird code from the elevator murder scene.
等下 这是不是意味着
Wait, doesn't that mean...
我们这黑客有个刺杀名单
Our hacker's got a hit list.
什... 你能破解吗
Wa--can you crack it?
老兄 我一整天都在破解这代码
Man, I've been trying to crack this code all day.
它看起来像是个病毒
It looks like a virus.
是啊 因为这是个电脑病毒
Well, yeah, because it's a computer virus.
不不 让开
No, no, no. Scooch.
我感觉到被侵犯了
Oh. I feel violated.
看起来像是有机体病毒
It looks like an organic virus.
但是数码底基层
But with a digital sub-base.
我们的杀手不仅仅是黑进机器
Our killer isn't just hacking machines.
他在控制他们
He's controlling them.
我们的黑客不是个黑客
Our hacker's not a hacker.
他是超能力者
He's a meta.
两名受害者之间有联♥系♥吗
Is there any connection between the two victims?
网上什么都没有
There's nothing online.
但是他们的名字 韦弗 权
But their names--Weaver, Kwon-
我听起来很耳熟
they sound very familiar to me.
我高中的时候开始收集科技杂♥志♥
I started collecting these tech magazines in high school.
-他们好像是... -你上高中的时候
- They were like- - Those are the magazines
收集的是那种杂♥志♥吗
you collected in high school?
好吧 这话说得有点伤人
Okay. That's--that's hurtful.
真的挺伤人的 不过
That's really hurtful. Anyway.
我百分之九十确定在其中读到过这些名字
I'm 90% sure that's where I read those names.
那太好了 开始调查吧
Okay, great. Start digging.
巴里 我能和你谈一下吗
Barry, can I talk to you for a second?
关于刚才发生的事 我很抱歉
Hey, about what happened- I am sorry.
我应该听你的 就只是
I should've listened to you, it's just,
有时候我在外边 一切发生的都太快
sometimes when I'm out there, things move so fast
我真的很激动自己又成为了闪电侠
and I'm really excited to be the Flash again.
不过 希望你别生气
Anyway, I hope you're not mad.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表