剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
before he became an interdimensional time-traveling speedster,
他是个像伊沃克人那样微胖的可爱小婴儿
he was an adorable baby boy with Ewok-level chub.
《星球大战6:绝地归来》中的人物
两个小脸蛋
Ugh, those cheeks.
西斯科 很不错
Cisco, this is great,
但你从哪拿到这些视频的
but where did you get these videos?
我就是个忍♥者 看看这部分
Man, I'm a ninja. Watch this part.
我忘了你们俩已经结婚了
Ah, I forgot you two got married.
你们俩以前年纪好小
Ah, you two were so young.
见鬼 我以前好年轻
Damn. I was so young.
先生们 我来了
Gentlemen, I have arrived.
-拉尔夫 -德比
- Ralph. - Dibny.
没想到你会来
Wasn't expecting you.
你说晚点见
You said see you later.
我猜这是超级英雄聚会
I assumed this was a superhero hangout
并且要测试我高度协调的侦查能力
and this was a test for my highly attuned detective abilities,
可事先声明 我完美通过了
which, for the record, nailed it.
好吧 或者
Okay, or...
我们没邀请你来
You weren't invited.
这家真是
Wow, this house is, uh...
-很破吗 -不是
- Bitchin'? - No.
好小 在街对面看还大一点
Small. Looks much bigger from the street.
这些都是什么鬼
What's all this crap?
这是我的单身派对
This is my bachelor party.
老天爷 你不是说笑
Oh, dear God, you're serious.
这纯爷们派对是你的单身派对
This weinerfest is your bachelor party.
这纯爷们派对的正打算在橡树酒店
This weinerfest is about to indulge in some
抽上好的雪茄和吃上好的牛排餐
very fine cigars and a very nice steak dinner at The Oak--
好了 别说了
Okay. Stop.
你会付五十块吃牛排餐吗
You're gonna pay $50 for a steak dinner?
-何乐而不为 -我知道有个地方
- Why not? - I know a place...
那里有自助牛排
Where you can get all-you-can-eat steak
鸡肉才4.99 还送纸巾
and chicken for $4.99 and they even throw in napkins.
我们走吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on, ladies.
不去了 真的 拉尔夫
No, really, Ralph.
我们要留在这里 我们要...
We're gonna stay here, we're gonna go have--
不 瘦猴子
No, Slim Jim.
我坚持 你晚点可以谢谢我
I insist. You can thank me later.
这白兰地是要慢慢享用的
That was meant to be enjoyed.
我享用过了
I enjoyed it.
西斯科 别担心
Cisco, don't worry.
我们要去的地方 酒水任喝 而且景色
Where we're going, the drinks flow freely and the view is...
引人入胜
Ugh. Spectacular.
好高级
So fancy.
敬敬未来的艾伦夫人
Yeah. A toast to the future Mrs. Allen.
-韦斯特·艾伦 -韦斯特·艾伦
- West-Allen. - West-Allen.
虽然你和巴里的生活节奏也许很快
Although your life with Barry may be fast-paced,
我希望你们能好好享受这个特别的时刻
I hope you guys take the time to enjoy the special moments.
谢谢你们来
Aww, thank you guys for coming.
-对我真的很重要 -干杯
- It really means a lot. - Cheers.
好了 谁想喝我的香槟
Well, all right, who wants my champagne?
今晚我做出最疯狂的事就是点了两份甜品
Craziest thing I get to do tonight is order two desserts.
-我来喝 -对了
- I'll take it. - That's right.
爱瑞丝和我说你怀孕了 你怎么样
Iris told me you were pregnant. How's that going?
挺好的
Yeah, it's g-- it's good.
虽说这不在我的计划内
I mean, it wasn't exactly part of my plan,
但是我非常开心
but I just could not be happier.
我明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
奥利弗和威廉怎么样
Oh, yeah, how is everything with Oliver and William?
我是不是听到你的未来响起了婚礼的钟声
Do I hear wedding bells ringing in your future?
不 上次我们筹备婚礼的时候
Oh, no, the last time we did anything that resembled a wedding,
奥利弗被箭伤到 所以...
Oliver got shot with an arrow, so...
你们叫了脱衣舞男来吗
Uh, did you girls order a stripper?
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不然我就把单身好姐妹都叫来
I would've brought all my singles.
没 我
No, I...
妹子 你的喜好真吓人
Girl, you into some freaky stuff.
阿姆内特想见你
Amunet wants you.
凯特琳 你认识他吗
Uh, Caitlin, do you know him?
你要跟我走
You need to come with me.
我哪也不跟你去
I'm not going anywhere with you.
请告诉我这只是他表演的一部分
Please tell me that this is just part of his act.
如果是 那也太久了
If it is, it's taking too long.
脱衣服
Take it off!
真恶心
Gross!
我是叫你脱裤子 不是把眼珠拿下来
I meant take off your pants, not your eye!
天呐
Oh, my God.
退后 宝宝妈妈 交给我们
Stand back, baby mama, we got this.
我了个...
Holy...
请别这样
Please don't do this.
也不一定要这样
Didn't have to be this way.
什么
What?
我正希望能再见到你
I was hoping to see you again.
是吗
Really?
好让我再给你来一道疤吗
So I could give you another scar?
我讨厌粉红色
I hate pink.
是不是让你们倒吸一口气
Doesn't it just take your breath away?
女士们先生们 这是阿玉
Ladies and gentlemen, that is Jade.
先生们 欢迎来到金门乐
Gentlemen, I welcome you to The Golden Booty.
这里可没有什么可金的
There ain't nothing golden about any of this.
-才不 -你很喜欢吧 有什么想法
- Nope. - Came through for you. Right, man? What do you think?
我想咱们应该带些消毒洗手液来
I think I should've brought some hand sanitizer.
时刻准备着
Always come prepared.
太好了
Ohh, yes.
拉尔夫 这里的速度节奏和我不太合
Ralph, this isn't really my speed.
速度笑话 你可比这强多了 艾伦
Speed jokes? You're better than that, Allen.
我不是...
I wasn't...
你好呀 小拉夫
Hey, Ralphy.
迪士尼 你是这里的常客吗
Uh, Disney, you're a regular in this joint?
可不止那样
So much more than that.
女孩或许不是裸体
The girls may not be bottomless,
但对本人来说 薯条总是光的
but for yours truly, the French fries always are.
金门乐政策
Golden Booty policy.
出于对女士的尊重 不能碰 不能拍照
Out of respect for the ladies-no touching, no pictures,
不能录像 不能拿手♥机♥
no video, and no cell phones.
什么
What?
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
天 我希望我能喝醉
God, I wish I could have a drink.
兄弟 你以为我会让你失望吗
Bro, do you really think I'd let you down like that?
你的特殊调和物
Your special concoction.
保证能给予你温和 令人愉快的嗡嗡感
Guaranteed to give you that gentle, pleasant buzz
持续一整夜哦
all night long.
如果我们需要闪电侠呢
What if we need the Flash?
我自愿成为代理超级英雄
I volunteer to be designated superhero.
上吧 巴仔 你应得的
Go for it, Bar, you deserve it.
敬巴里和爱瑞丝
To Barry and Iris.
敬巴里和爱瑞丝
To Barry and Iris.
爱瑞丝来电
他们不接电♥话♥
They're not picking up.
刚才是怎么了
What the hell just happened?
那个美杜莎男是谁
Who was that Medusa man?
你知道这可不是西斯科认证的名字
You know that is not a Cisco-approved name.
不用在意那人是谁
Don't worry about who that was.
凯特琳穿衣服的品位和
Caitlin's taste in clothes is matched only by
她对男人的品位一样差
her taste in men-both terrible.
你怎么还是你 我以为凯特琳恢复了
Wait, how are you you? I thought Caitlin was cured.
凯特琳不应该对朋友隐藏秘密
Caitlin shouldn't be keeping secrets from her friend.
你们是朋友 对吧
You are friends, right?
是 我们当然是了
Yeah, of course we are.
你的朋友今晚准备出城呢
Your friend was going out of town tonight.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为她卷入了自己无法处理的事情中
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表