剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你是咎由自取
You got yourself fired.
你篡改了证据 陷害了那个人
You tampered with evidence. You framed that guy.
他罪有应得
Because he was guilty.
他逃脱了谋杀妻子的罪名
And he was gonna get away with killing his wife,
是你把他放走了
and then you let him go.
我是一名优秀的警♥察♥ 优秀的侦探
I was a good cop. I was a good detective.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
市长有很多钱
Mayor's got plenty of money.
他付得起这些钱
He can afford to spare a little.
就当是你给我的退休金吧
Consider it the pension you cost me.
善良的人不会把害人称之为高尚
Good people don't destroy lives and call it noble.
你以前卑劣 现在也卑劣
You were dirty then. You're dirty now.
永远都会这样
Live with that.
你别想离开
You're not going anywhere.
放开我
Get off me.
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
谢谢你毁了我的人生两次 艾伦
Thanks for ruining my life twice, Allen.
西斯斯
Cisky.
出来吧
Show yourself.
没人能躲我一辈子
No one can avoid me forever.
我没打算躲
I'm not going to.
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
道别吧 我的小敌人
Say good-bye, my little enemy.
搞什么鬼
What the Sheol?
瞧谁有全息图
Guess who's got a hologram?
你一定在想这是什么
Bet you're wondering what this is.
这是有振荡电力网的
This is an anti-vibrational force field
反振动力场
with an oscillating power grid.
对逆闪电挺合适的
It's good enough for the Reverse-Flash,
对你也挺合适的
good enough for you.
你最好举白旗投降
So you might as well wave your white flag,
因为你无法离开这玩意
'cause you aren't getting out of this thing
直到钟声敲响西斯科的胜利
until the clock strikes Cisco's victory.
胜利的感觉很好
Oh, victory. Feels good.
我从地球48的猎杀者
I pulled this from the body
身上拔出这个
of an Earth-48 hunter-killer.
你不能诱捕诱捕者
You can't trap a trapper.
我只是需要冷静一下
I just needed to cool off.
我知道
I figured.
德比好像让你挺心烦的
Dibny seemed to have gotten under your skin.
你为什么这么在意他当坏人呢
Why is it so important to you that he be the bad guy?
我在中城警局开始上班时
When I first started at CCPD,
我只在意规则
all I cared about was the rules.
但过去这几年
But, you know, these last few years,
我们没有经过审讯就把超能力者关起来
we've locked up meta-humans without a trial.
玩转时间与空间 搅和其他的世界
Played with time and space, messed with other worlds.
是的 但这跟德比有什么关系
Yeah, but what does that have to do with Dibny?
我们做的所有事
Just that everything that we've done we did
都是为了帮人
because we were trying to help people.
保护他们的安全
Keep them safe.
那时德比不也是在做这个吗
Is that all Dibny was trying to do back then?
好人不会杀人 然后觉得高尚
Good people don't destroy lives and call it noble.
那时我没犯错误吗
Did I make a mistake back then?
我没有害死好人吗
Did I cost a good man his life?
我不知道 巴仔
I don't know, Bare.
他违法和越过界限了
He did break the law-- cross the line.
但你没让他那么做
But you didn't make him do that.
你没有让他勒索市长
And you didn't make him blackmail the Mayor.
但也许凯特琳是对的
But, maybe Caitlin was right.
任何人经历你和她经历过的
Everyone who's gone through what you and her
现在德比在经历
and now Dibny's gone through--
也许应该给他第二次机会
maybe he deserves a second chance.
我来开
I got it.
艾伦 韦斯特警探
Allen. Detective West.
你俩不是市长的安保人员吗
Aren't you two on the Mayor's detail?
抱歉来你家打扰你了 调度刚才广播了
Sorry to bother you at home, but dispatch just radioed.
辛格队长要你马上去局里
Captain Singh needs you down at station ASAP.
好吧 让我去拿我的外套
All right, let me get my jacket.
巴仔
Bare!
总是干不腻
That never gets old.
那两人是市长的人
Those two work for the Mayor.
他们刚想杀了我们
They just tried to kill us.
德比是下一个
Dibny's next.
西斯斯 西斯斯 西斯斯
Cisky, Cisky, Cisky.
西斯斯
Cisky.
西斯斯
Cisky.
出来 出来受死吧
Come out. Come out and meet your end.
塑胶机器人
Plastoid.
你的物种毁了我的星球
You creatures destroyed my planet.
现在我要把你们全部杀掉
Now I will kill every last one of you.
各位 谁在那里
Guys, anyone there?
巴里 我在这里 是我
Barry, I'm here. It's me.
怎么了
What's up?
我要你激活我在德比身上
I need you to activate
放的追踪器
the tracker I put on Dibny.
你在拉尔夫身上放了追踪器
You put a tracker on Ralph?
塑胶机器人
Plastoid.
西斯科 你知道他在哪里吗
Cisco, do you know where he is?
他在市政厅
He's at City Hall.
你变瘦了
You lost weight.
胃束带手术
Lap band surgery.
既然没法杀死你
Since killing you didn't work out,
我就给你我们商定的二十万
what we agreed upon. 200K.
把照片给我
Let me have the photographs.
照片都在这里
Here's the pictures.
-钱你留着吧 -什么
- Keep the money. - What?
-我收回 -收回什么
- I take it back. - Take it back?
收回我的勒索
I take my blackmail back.
-你是在耍花样吗 -我不贪
- Is this some kind of a trick? - I'm not dirty.
我不想再搅和这种事了
And I don't want any part of this anymore.
而且别忘了 你让你的人在我办公室放炸♥弹♥
And don't you forget, I can tie you to that bomb
这件事我有证据
you had your goons plant in my office,
所以如果你不走开 我就去报♥警♥
so if you don't walk away, I will go to the cops.
-那还是勒索 -不 不是
- That's still blackmail. - No, it's not.
根本就是 你在告诉我如果我
Yes, it is. You're telling me if I don't
不给你这笔钱 你就不会报♥警♥
give you this money, you won't go to the cops.
好吧 我在勒索你
Okay, fine. I am blackmailing you
不要被勒索
into not being blackmailed.
所以 我们没事了
So, we're good, then.
是的 我们没事了
Yeah, we're good.
子弹鼻屎 超级恶心
Bullet booger. Super gross.
抱歉 市长先生 结束了
Sorry, Mr. Mayor. It's over.
受死吧 塑胶机器人
Die, Plastoid, die!
你不能像扰乱我的世界那样
You will not infest this world
扰乱这个世界 塑胶机器人
as you did mine, Plastoid.
塑胶机器人 他在说我吗
Plastoid, what? Is he talking to me?
穿越者 站住
Breacher, stop.
-好吧 -他死定了 极速者
- Okay. - He dies, speedster.
进去 乔 你跟我来
Get in there, Joe. You're coming with me.
闪电侠
Flash!
你不必这么做
Look, you don't have to do this.
不 我需要
Yes, I do.
放过他
Leave him alone.
他没有侵略你的星球
This guy didn't invade your planet.
他没做任何错事
He didn't do anything wrong.
他变成这样是因为我和我的团队
He's like this 'cause of me and my team.
如果你对他和他的超能力不满
So if you've got a problem with him and his powers,
就找我处理
then you deal with me.
没事了吧 因为我必须
Hey, are we good here? Because I definitely
换我的内♥裤♥
gotta change my drawers.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表