剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这次不行
Not this time.
我们再多想一些办法解决问题
All right, let's keep coming up with more ways to solve this.
我想要弄清楚 终于有人想到办法
Just so I'm clear on this, someone finally came up
阻止那个坐在沙发上的疯子
with a way to stop this La-Z-Boy riding lunatic
我们却不去尝试吗
and we just might not do it?
真是棒棒啊
That's really cool, guys.
-我去劝劝他 -谢了
- I got this one. - Yeah, thanks.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
有没有他的帮助 我都要做
I'm gonna do it with or without his help.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
别担心 好吗
Look, don't worry, okay?
我们会想办法解决的
We're gonna figure this out.
对 大家一直这么说
Yeah, everybody keeps saying that,
而且每次我们就要拿下迪沃了 他都脱身了
and each time we almost get DeVoe, he gets away.
每次他脱身
Every time he gets away,
都离抓到我更近了一步
he's one step closer to getting me.
不会这样的
Hey, that is not going to happen.
我再也不能冒这个险了 爱瑞丝
Well, I can't take that chance anymore, Iris.
所以如果任何人要找我 我都在楼下
So if anyone needs me, I will be downstairs
我的小客房♥里呆着 直到这一切结束
in my tiny guest quarters until this is over.
外面还有3个公交上的超能力者
There are still three bus metas out there,
我们需要你的帮助找到并保护他们
and we're gonna need your help to find them and protect them.
爱瑞丝 从现在起 我唯一需要保护的人
Iris, the only person I need to protect from now on
就是老好人拉尔夫
is good old Ralphie boy.
你是团队的一员
You are part of this team.
对 而且我是唯一一个迪沃
Yeah, and I'm the only one with a body that DeVoe
想要夺取身体的人
is trying to snatch.
你对我出去有多少危险
You don't have any concept of how dangerous it is
根本没概念
for me out there.
我有概念
Yes, I do.
你怎么会有
How could you?
因为我是团队的队长
Because I'm the leader of this team.
是啊 你是
Yeah, that's right, you are.
但你总是安然无恙地躲在那里
But you're always back there hiding safe and sound.
而与此同时 我们剩下的人却在第一线
While the rest of us are out in the field
置生死于不顾
putting our lives on the line.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
表层发生了一些争执
Some drama in the Cortex.
谢谢你点的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
没事的
It's all good.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 你知道的
Yeah, yeah, I'm, you know--
塞西尔在晚期妊娠阶段了
Cecile's in her third trimester,
所以一定要很谨慎了
so it's definitely getting serious.
你们选好名字了吗
You guys have any names picked out yet?
选了一些
Uh, yeah. A few.
别藏着了 我不会告密的
Come on, I'm not gonna tell anybody.
你是不会 因为你没秘密可告
No, you're not, because you're not gonna know
除非塞西尔告诉你
until Cecile tells you.
-好吧 -不管怎样
- All right. - Anyway.
我跟辛格谈过让你回实验室的事
I talked to Singh about getting you back in the lab.
是吗 然后呢
Yeah, and?
要等一段时间了
It's gonna be a while.
为什么 我以为汉克森法官
Why? I thought Judge Hankerson
和辛格已经得到所需了
and Singh had everything they needed.
我们也这么以为 但市长她想
We thought so, too, but the mayor wants to sit down
亲自见见迪沃一家
with the DeVoes herself.
真的吗
Seriously?
我们找不到马尔利泽
Look, we can't find Marlize,
所以我们唯一的办法就是让拉尔夫
so the only chance we got is to get Ralph to use
再次用他恶心的能力假冒迪沃
his nauseating powers to impersonate DeVoe again.
好吧 我会去问他的 但现在他
All right, I'll ask him, but right now he'll barely
几乎不会离开尖端科研实验室
leave S.T.A.R. Labs.
你那套伙伴系统怎么
What happened to that whole buddy system thing
行不通了
you had going on?
我猜这对他来说还不够吧
It's not enough for him, I guess.
那我就没辙了 巴里
Then I don't know, Barry.
我应该出去的
I should be out there.
去帮助他人 打击坏人
Helping people. Putting bad guys away.
现在 我们应该尽力阻止迪沃
Right now, we should be trying to stop DeVoe
找出最后那几个公车超能力者
and finding those last few bus metas.
因为我有种不好的预感
'Cause I got a bad feeling
其中一个很快就要现身了
one of them's gonna show up soon.
下次烧的就是你的手了
Next time, it'll be your hand.
现在 所有人都趴下
Now, everybody on the floor.
哥们儿 你是想找死吗
Dude, you had a death wish?
照他说的做
Do what he says.
偷窃是罪过
Stealing is a sin.
你不应该用得来的能力
You shouldn't be using the powers
做这种事
you've been given this way.
我愿意怎么用就怎么用
I'll use them any way I see fit.
你要是再上前
Including frying you to a crisp
就把你烤成薯片
if you move any closer.
我觉得你不会这么做
Oh, I don't think you will.
你并不想伤害我或是这家银行里的任何人
You don't wanna hurt me or anyone in this bank.
你现在收手还来得及
You can still walk away from this.
但你一旦碰了那笔钱
But the moment you touch that money,
你的人生就永远的改变了
your life changes forever.
你肯定不想这样吧
Now, you don't really want that, do you?
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
或许你只是想找死
Or maybe you've got a death wish!
什么鬼
What the hell?
我的超能力
My powers!
都消失了
They're gone!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
兄弟 你是个真正的...
Hey, buddy, you're a real--
英雄
hero.
西斯科
Cisco.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
就是跟平常一样
Oh, you know, the usual.
一堆又一堆的暗物质
Just loads and loads of dark matter.
合情合理 目击者说这个人
Makes sense. Eye witnesses said this guy
用手中发出的火焰烧融了这道闸门
melted this vault door with fire from his hands.
想到了 但不是一般的火焰
Hmm, figures. But not just any fire.
这种火融穿了25厘米厚的强化钢板
This fire melted through ten inches of reinforced steel.
这需要超过3300摄氏度的高温
I mean, that would take over 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
是罗里的热风枪输出功率的十倍
Ten times the thermal output of Rory's heat gun.
更奇怪的在后面
Well, here's where it gets weirder.
显然不久之后 他的能力失效了
Apparently shortly after, his powers stopped working.
失效是什么意思
Stopped working?
是啊 所以如果他是一个公车超能力者
Yeah, so if he was one of our bus metas,
我想这一个我们是不用去费心了
I guess we have one less to worry about.
谁的超能力会失效啊
Nobody's powers stop working.
埃里克·弗瑞 六个月前
Eric Fry, six months ago,
你是否在405路公交车上
were you on the 405 bus?
快得了吧
Please.
我看起来像是使用公共交通的人吗
Do I look like someone who takes public transit?
那好吧 弗瑞先生
All right, then, Mr. Fry.
你拥有超能力多久了
How long have you had your powers?
有几年了
A few years.
你是个老司机了
You're an OG meta.
然后就忍♥到现在才开始使用超能力吗
And you just started using them now?
在这儿是没错
Here, yeah.
闪电侠一现身 我就不再活动了
Once Flash showed up, I took this act on the road.
不过现在都不重要了
Doesn't matter anymore, though.
对 你现在没有超能力了
Right, you don't have your powers anymore.
因为能力就那么消失了 凭空不见了
'Cause they just disappeared? Vanished?
化成一股烟没了吗
Into thin air? Huh?
好了 西斯科
All right, Cisco.
他没问题
He's clear.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表