剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
拉蒙 拜托 面对现实吧
Ramon, come on. Let's face facts.
我失去了大部分的科学和数学知识
I've lost most of my science, lost most of my math.
接下来轮到语言 而我们却束手无策
Language will be next, and there's nothing we can do about it.
正好相反 我的朋友
On the contrary, "Mon frery"
最初是我们设立了蠢蛋委员会
we're the ones who created that council of ding-dongs
所以如果他们不帮我们
in the first place, so if they're not gonna help us,
那我们只剩下另一个选择
that leaves us with one other option.
设立一个全新且更聪明的委员会
A new council, a smarter council.
一个更好的委员会
A better council.
凯特琳
Hey, Caitlin.
你有止痛药吗
Do you have any ibuprofen?
看着这些有机物质
Reading up on all this organic matter
让我患上了有机偏头痛
has given me an organic migraine.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
你脑门上有一根...
You have a little...
是针灸
Oh! Acupuncture.
自从我发现
Ever since I found out
我的DNA里还存在低温异常现象时
I still have a cryogenic anomaly in my DNA,
我一直在用我所能想到的每一个医疗方法
I've been doing every medical avenue I can think of
不让冰霜杀手冒出苗头
to get Killer Frost to emerge.
你真的很想她吧
Mm. You really do miss her, don't you?
是的 冰霜杀手曾经是我的一部分
Yeah. Killer Frost was a part of me,
在我开始接受她的时候
and just as I was starting to accept her,
她就被夺走了
she was taken away.
我已经没有办法了
I'm running out of ideas.
我知道这不完全一样
Well, I know it's not exactly the same,
但我也碰到过失踪人口的案子
but I've had my fair share of missing persons cases.
那碰壁的时候你怎么做
And what do you do when you've hit a wall?
我会试着从一个不同的方向去出击
I try to attack it from a different direction.
如果这样能帮到你的话 总之谢谢你
If that helps. Anyway, thanks.
我们一直从错误的方向出击
We've been attacking this from the wrong direction.
我们需要零科技装置
We know we need a tech-free projectile
来阻止迪沃的卫星
to stop DeVoe's satellites,
所以我们一直在找物体
so we've been looking for an object
其实我们真正需要的是人
when what we really need is a person.
阿姆内特
Amunet.
阿姆内特·布莱克
Amunet Black?
我知道她不是理想的选择
I know she's not the ideal choice,
但是阿姆内特的通灵亚力可碎片
but Amunet's psychic-powered alnico shards
不仅有致命的力量
are not only deadly powerful.
而且对迪沃的基尔戈超能力完全免疫
They're completely immune to DeVoe's Kilgore powers.
不理想 她可是绑♥架♥过你呢
Not ideal? I mean, she kidnapped you.
她想把我当超能力者奴隶给卖♥♥掉
She tried to sell me into meta slavery.
她还毁了我的单身派对
And she ruined my bachelorette party, I mean...
-那不是... -你说得对
- That's not... - I mean, you're right.
当然这并不是什么大事
It's-- it's admittedly not as big of a deal,
但是你明白我的意思
but you know what I'm saying.
我们不能和阿姆内特联手 她是罪犯
Yeah, we can't partner up with Amunet. She's a criminal.
史纳特和冰霜杀手也是罪犯
Snart's a criminal. So's Killer Frost.
我们都与他们联手过
We worked with them.
即使我们原谅阿姆内特所做的一切
Look, even if we forgave Amunet for everything she's done...
要原谅的可多了
Which is a lot.
你为什么觉得她会愿意帮我们
What makes you say she'd be willing to help us?
我见过她的另一面
I've seen a different side of her.
她之前帮过我
She's helped me before,
我相信她会再帮忙的
and I believe she'll do it again.
阿姆内特的藏身之所和我想的不太一样啊
This isn't what I expected Amunet's hideout to look like.
我也许做了一点改变
I might have made a few changes.
不是吧
Really, boys?
你想害死我们吗 他可是闪电侠啊 笨蛋
You trying to get us killed? That's The Flash, you morons.
凯特琳也许看着像图书管♥理♥员♥
And Caitlin may look like a librarian,
但她可是冷酷无情的野兽
but she's a coldhearted beast.
阿姆内特在哪
Where's Amunet?
不是吧 不先说一句你好吗 诺瓦克
Really? No, "Hello, Norvock. How you been?"
甚至都不给我介绍一下你的新老大吗
You're not even gonna introduce me to your new boss?
我不是她的老大 我只是她的朋友
Oh, I'm not her boss. I'm just a friend.
这话说得真好听
Well, isn't that sweet?
诺瓦克 阿姆内特在哪
Norvock, where's Amunet?
几个月都没人见过她
No one's heard a peep from her in months.
据我所知 那女巫死了
For all I know, the witch is dead.
阿姆内特不见了吗
So Amunet's gone?
显然在她和沃夫监狱长的交易
Well, apparently after her deal
谈崩了之后
with Warden Wolfe took a nosedive,
她已经不再贩卖♥♥超能力者了
she's been out of the meta trafficking business.
凯特琳 你有没有任何
Caitlin, do you know any personal details
能帮我们查到她下落的个人资料吗
that can help us track her down?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
阿姆内特一直都是一个不喜欢谈私事的人
Amunet's always been a private person,
有些难以捉摸 不顾后果
sort of unpredictable and rash,
凭感觉行事
kind of fly by the seat of your pants.
她圣诞节绑♥架♥我的时候
You know, when she kidnapped me at Christmas,
她说她以前做过空中乘务员
she said she used to be a flight attendant.
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥的那晚
I think she was on an airplane the night
她好像正在搭乘飞机
the particle accelerator exploded.
这我们可以查一查 我看看
Okay, that we can work with. Let's see.
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥的那晚
Yeah, it looks like there were 35 flights in the air
中城好像有35个航♥班♥在飞行
in Central City the night of the particle accelerator explosion.
西斯科 你能拿到航♥班♥清单吗
Cisco, can you access the flight manifests?
能 而且我可以把航速证明...
Yes, I can, and I can take the cruise credentials--
放在面部识别软件上做交叉对比吗
Cross-reference them in the facial recognition?
你能别读心吗
Can you not read my mind?
她的正名叫莱斯莉·乔科伊吗
Her real name is Leslie Jocoy?
也许她在航♥班♥上用的是真名 不是假名
Maybe she's operating under her real name, not her pseudonym.
在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥之后
Well, she didn't have a criminal record
她才有了犯罪记录
until the particle accelerator,
-所以 不是个太差的计划 -对
- so...it's not a bad plan. - Right.
中城警局的数据库里有着
CCPD's database has several
好几个莱斯莉·乔科伊之前的工作地址
prior work addresses for Leslie Jocoy.
好吧 咱们去一一查看下吧
All right, let's pay 'em all a visit.
好吧 爸爸你和凯瑟琳去查看下
Okay. Dad why don't you and Caitlin go check out
-最近期的地址 -我去查剩下的
- the most recent address? - I'll check out the rest.
听起来可以
Sounds like a plan.
我应该回阁楼去了
And I should get back to the loft.
我需要拿个迪沃的资料来写文章
I need to pick up a DeVoe file for my article-
对了 我能和你简单说两句吗
Hey, actually, can I just talk to you really quick?
行啊 好
Um, yeah. Okay.
就是关于你文章的 我觉得也许
Just about your article. I just think maybe
告诉所有人一个超级天才超能力者
telling everybody about a meta-human uber-genius
计划要重启人们的大脑...
who plans on rebooting people's brains--
是 但如果我不告诉他们
Yeah, but if we don't tell them,
他们发现时就可能太晚了
they might find out when it's too late.
是 但我不 我是说小队总是喜欢
Sure, but I don't- I mean, the team's always liked
低调的做事
to keep what we're working on low-key.
好吧 我就按照他们的想法来
Okay, well, I'll run the idea by them.
不 我不是说别写 我就是说
No. I-I don't mean no. I just mean...
也许可以等着写完再说
maybe hold off until you finish writing it.
好吧 我先等等
Okay. Yeah, I'll hold off.
-真的吗 -是的
- You will? - Yeah.
我懂的 我们从来没有和
No, I mean, I get it. We've never openly shared
这座城公开分享过这一类的信息
this kind of information with the city before,
而且小队在看过我写完的文章后
and the team will be more likely to agree with me
很可能会更同意我的想法
if I have a full article ready for them to read.
所以我准备抓紧完成
So I am gonna hurry up and finish it.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
哈里 来见一见
Harry, I give to you...
精通情感的"哈里森委员会"
the emotionally astute Council of Harrisons.
你来了呀
Hey. There ya are.
H威尔斯 你在这里做什么
H. Wells, what--what are you doing here?
那些老古董 他们厌倦了我的
Those other stiffs, well, they got tired
联♥系♥
of my connections
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表