剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously, on "The Flash"...
-是个武士 -叫闪电侠来见我
- It's a Samurai. - Bring me the Flash.
不然你的城市就完蛋了
Or else, your city falls.
巴里还困在神速力里呢
Barry's still stuck in the Speed Force?
我要把他弄出来 我需要你帮助
I'm gonna get him out. But I need your help.
巴里 是我 爱瑞丝
Barry? It's me, Iris.
吵 草 恼
Loud, cloud, proud.
回到我身边吧
Please come back to me.
巴里 爱瑞丝有危险
Barry, Iris is in trouble.
闪电侠回来了
Flash is back!
闪电侠 欢迎回来
Flash... welcome home.
闪电侠回到中城了
The Flash is back in Central City.
闪电侠回归
你回到我身边了
You came back to me.
我再也不会离开你了
I'm never going anywhere ever again.
不仅可以买♥♥到这座
Not only is this the most modern,
豪华的顶层公♥寓♥
lavish penthouse on the market,
还可以收获中城最好的景色
it also has one of the best views in all of Central City.
跟我去阳台 你可以亲眼看看
Join me on the balcony. See for yourself.
我根本不关心什么风景
I couldn't care less about the view.
这是最贵的了吗
Is it your most expensive listing?
是的 不过价格可以再商量
Yes, but the price is negotiable.
我要了
I'll take it.
太棒了
Yes.
我锁一下门 然后和你下去
Just, let me lock up and I'll ride down with you.
抱歉 我不知道该按哪个键
Sorry, not sure which button does what.
混♥蛋♥
Shmuck.
该死
Damn it.
丹娜 听我说
Dana? Yeah, listen.
我被困在电梯里了
I think I'm in some busted elevator or some--
我不知道该
I don't know...
基尔戈
不
No!
闪 电 侠
第四季
第二集
什么
What?
不
No!
巴里
Barry.
你起得挺早
Hi, you're up early.
看什么呢
Doing what, exactly?
我是补一下被困在神速力里面
I'm just catching up on all the TV I missed
这段时间所落下的电视节目
while I was stuck in the Speed Force.
离开半年的世界
When you've been gone six months,
到处都是剧透
the world is a minefield of spoilers.
不过西斯科帮我
But Cisco hooked me up
把我最喜欢的节目
with the 1,000-times sped up version
用1000倍快进的速度播放
of my favorite shows.
琼恩·雪诺死了 他又活了
Jon Snow died. Oh, he's alive!
原来我还以为你是
And here I was thinking you'd need a jump start
-榆木脑袋呢 -不是
- for your loopy brain. - Nope.
脑袋很好 我一切都很好
Brain good. All of me is good.
乔需要我 去案发现场
Joe needs me. Crime scene.
好的 或许我应该开始考虑
Oh, that's okay. I should probably get started
被我们遗忘的婚礼计划了
on our neglected wedding plans.
我得花好久的时间
It's gonna take me forever
才能看完这些材料 所以
to get through this binder, so...
别担心这事了
Oh, no. Don't worry about it.
我已经搞定了
I'm done with it.
-你搞定了 -是的
- You're done? - Yeah.
我确定了餐饮服务商 买♥♥了你最喜欢的花
I locked in a caterer, I got you your favorite flowers,
预定了一个景色非常好的地方
I put a deposit on a venue with an amazing view,
还定了七层桑椹巧克力蛋糕
I got that seven tier raspberry chocolate cake.
看来你把一切都弄好了
Well, I guess you've got everything covered.
这样我可爱的未婚妻就不用紧张了
So, my lovely fiancée can remain stress-free.
给我留一块熊爪蛋糕
Save me a bear claw?
不能保证哦 极速者
Ooh, no promises, speedster.
你跑掉了 就啥都没了
You whoosh, you lose.
什么情况 乔
What do we got, Joe?
有用的消息不多
Not much to go off.
唯一的目击证人是位住在这的老年人
The only witness was an elderly resident, and...
她还惊魂未定
she's still pretty rattled.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
你迟到了半年零五分钟
Six months and five minutes late.
抱歉 辛格队长
Sorry, Captain Singh.
再次感谢批准了我的延长休假
Thank you again for granting me that extended sabbatical.
不过我现在回来了 准备好工作了
But I'm back, I'm ready to work,
今天是多美好的一天啊
and what can I say-- it's a beautiful day.
抱歉 这次是什么案子
Sorry. What are we dealing with?
希望你早饭没有吃太多
Well, I hope you had a light breakfast.
没有 我饮食很均衡
No, I had a good spread actually.
薄煎饼 香肠 水果麦片
Pancakes, sausage, fruity cereal...
到处都是 他
He's... everywhere.
据我们所知
As far as we can tell,
电梯是从一百多层掉下来的
it dropped him a hundred stories.
能查到受害者的身份吗
Were you able to ID the vic?
能 科特·韦弗
Yeah. Kurt Weaver.
身价亿万 超级有钱
Worth billions. Capital B.
你怎么看 艾伦先生
What do you think, Mr. Allen?
看到天花板上的碰撞了吗
You see the impacts on the ceiling?
还有边框重复的侧向应力龟裂
And the repeated lateral stress fissures on the frame?
这家伙不只坠落而死的 他是
This guy didn't just drop. He was...
被震死的
shaken to death.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
中城警局科技顾问 没错
CCPD Tech Consultant. That's right.
看看警徽 这可是正式的
Look at the badge. That means it's official.
他知道那警徽是塑料的吧
He's aware that badge is plastic, right?
各位 很抱歉我迟到了
Fellas, so sorry I'm late.
今早这卷发完全不听话
The curls were not cooperating this morning.
老天 为什么给我看这些
Oh, good Lord. Why would you show me that?
我们认为这是因为某些怪胎技术故障
We think this is because of some weird technical glitch,
你是我们怪胎技术专家
and you're our weird tech expert.
这下可毁了我对是拉差辣椒酱的印象
This completely ruins Sriracha for me.
我来了
Yoink.
不应该啊
That shouldn't be there.
怎么了
What is it?
加密代码
It's encrypted code.
这不是故障事件 而是系统被人黑了
This wasn't a glitch. This was a hacker.
表层控制室的量子算法
The Cortex's quantum algorithm
应该很快就能破解这个代码
should decrypt this code in no time.
就能帮我们查到新黑客的身份
That should help us ID our new hacker.
在我们等待结果的同时
But while we wait,
我有些欢迎回归礼物要送给你
I got a little welcome back gift for you.
来来 跟我来
Come, come. Walk with ya boy.
大家都围过来 同志们
Gather round, class.
闪亮登场
Ka-blam!
你刚刚揭布的动作酷毙了
I mean, that was cool-- reveal and everything,
但是战衣我看过了
but I've seen that suit.
-其实我已经穿过了 -嗯
- I've actually already worn it. - Yeah.
我们都知道你把巴里的战衣好好地改造了一番
We all know you gave Barry's suit a nice little fancy makeover.
但不知道的事 你们还是不知道
Yeah, but you don't know what you don't know.
在这件红色战衣之下
And underneath all this red beautiful,
我装入了自动修复
I've built in self-repairing armor,
纳米液电路 全光谱扫描
nano-liquid circuitry, full-spectrum scanning,
还有其他一大堆专业名词
and a whole bunch of other big words.
但是最重要的是
Chief among them....
战衣技术控制
为你私人度身定制的显示器
Your very own custom-made HUD.
这东西装载着地图 电路表 外卖♥♥单
This thing is loaded with maps, schematics, delivery menus.
你知道你超喜欢的那家泰国菜吗
You know that Thai place you like so much?
超喜欢泰式炒河粉
Yeah, love the Pad See Ew.
你知道泰式炒河粉有多好吃
You know how we Pad See do.
兄弟 太棒了 这还能做什么
Dude, this is awesome. What else does it do?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表