剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Don't move.
它们的视觉是基于物体运动的
Their vision is based on movement.
那部电影简直充满谎言
That movie is filled with lies!
现在有条霸王龙在追我们
We have a T. Rex.
里面出什么事了
What's going on in here?
别动 我逮到你了
Stop! I got you.
你准备怎么办 超级英雄
Whatcha gonna do, super hero?
看在杰夫·高布伦的份上 停手
For the love of Jeff Goldblum, stop!
你真是永远不打算停止追我了 对不对
You're really never going to stop chasing me, are you?
不 我并没有
No, I'm really not.
你知道在这里我可以让多少东西
Do you have any idea how many things
起死回生吗
I can bring to life in this place?
房♥顶上的石像怪
The gargoyles on the roof.
墙上的浮雕
The reliefs carved into the walls
以及承重柱
and support pillars.
苏族献祭碗
我可以在几秒钟内让这里
I can bring this whole place down
-整个塌陷掉 -但你不会这样做
- in a matter of seconds. - But you won't,
因为这里有一件你比复仇
because there is one thing you care about
更在乎的东西 对吗
more than vengeance, isn't there?
我都有点不相信你居然真的上套了
I kind of can't believe you fell for that.
来吧
Come on.
你差点就让她逃走了
You almost let her escape.
这个
Well...
我的耳边一直回荡着你叫我
I kept hearing your stupid voice
保护无辜者的愚蠢声音
telling me to protect the innocent.
干得漂亮 菜鸟
Nice job...rookie.
乖 在这好好待着
Good boy. Stay.
好的 听着不错 我会告知大家的
All right, sounds good. I'll let everybody know.
刚刚是乔打来的电♥话♥
Hey. That was Joe.
他说沃夫监狱长把沙伊唐关到
He says that Warden Wolfe has Chaytan locked up
铁山监狱去了 远离任何人体模特
at Iron Heights--far, far away from any mannequins,
-雕像 或者 -塑像
- statues, or-- - Effigies.
特意查了一下
Looked it up.
还是觉得说出来有点污
Still say it sounds kind of dirty,
但我毕竟不是字典通 所以无所谓了
but I'm not the mayor of the dictionary, so whatever.
乔还说现场清理人员
Joe also said that the cleanup crew
在博物馆里依然没找到那条野牛项链
at the museum still hasn't found the bison necklace.
我猜某人或许把项链寄回
Guess somebody might have mailed it back
苏族人保留地了
to the Sioux reservation.
某人
Somebody?
你又准备对我大吼大叫了吗
You gonna yell at me again?
不 这次不准备
No, not for this one.
米娜的朋友和家人
Mina's friends and family...
他们承受了太久的苦难
they've been hurt for too long.
我不确定你之前是否听过同样的话
And I'm not sure if you've heard this saying before,
但 超级英雄的首要职责就是保护大家
but...a superhero's first job is to protect people.
睿智之言
Wise words.
想喝咖啡吗 我请客
You want a coffee--on me?
这次我真请客
For real this time.
谢了 但
Thanks, but...
我得去看看一个小女孩
I gotta see about a girl.
小家伙
Hey, kid.
你感觉怎么样
How you doing?
好多了 谢谢
Better, thanks.
那
That...
那太棒了
that's awesome.
但我真的好无聊
But I'm really bored.
是啊
Yeah...
你喜欢气球动物吗
Do you like balloon animals?
下面做个长颈鹿吧
Do a giraffe next.
好的 但 那个或许得用下脚趾
Okay, but...that might take some toes.
-怎么了 -我们觉得我们知道他的身份了
- What's going on? - We think we know who he is.
根据哈里的朋友所述
According to Harry's friends,
我们要找的人叫克利福德
the name we're looking for is Clifford...
克利福德·迪沃
克利福德·迪沃
Clifford DeVoe.
与我们的心理侧写百分之九十二吻合
92% match to our psychological profile.
没有其他叫迪沃的更接近了
No other DeVoe comes close.
这家伙很低调
Guy keeps a low profile.
没有社交网络痕迹 没有犯罪记录
No social media, no criminal record...
而且我们知道他藏身何处
And we know where he's hiding.
希巴尔德街43号♥
43 Hibbard Lane.
如果他如你所说那么危险
Well, if he's as dangerous as you said...
我可以打电♥话♥给辛格队长 派一队人过去
I can call Singh. We can get a squad over there.
不用
No.
我们去抓他吧
Let's go get him.
伙计们 斯旺 极速 萨维塔
Guys, Thawne, Zoom, Savitar...
头一次 我们真正有机会
for once, we actually have a chance here
能先敌人一步了
to get ahead of our enemy.
让我们去抓迪沃吧
Let's go get DeVoe.
有客人来了
We're about to have guests.
那就准备好跟他们打个招呼
Then let's be ready to greet them.
是这里吗
Is this the place?
就是这里了
This is the one.
-都准备好了吗 -"天眼"准备好了
- Is everyone set? - "Eye in the Sky" is a go.
前门也盯着在了
I have eyes on the front door.
斯♥诺♥和冰霜杀手待命中
Snow and Frost standing by.
你下令我们就冲进去
Just give us the word and we'll breach in.
怎样的犯罪首脑会在门口
What kind of criminal mastermind
放欢迎脚垫
has a welcome mat?
你好 有什么可以效劳的吗
Hi. Can I help you?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我是中城警局的乔·韦斯特警探
I'm Detective Joe West, CCPD.
这位是我同事巴里·艾伦
This is Barry Allen, my associate.
有什么问题吗
Is everything all right?
是的 我们想跟
Yes, we were just hoping
克利福德·迪沃聊聊 他在家吗
to talk with Clifford DeVoe. Is he here?
是的 他在家
Yes, he is.
我能问下是关于什么事吗 警官
May I ask what this is about, officers?
我们只是想问他几个问题
We just need to ask him some questions.
出什么事了吗 我丈夫惹什么麻烦了吗
Is something wrong? Is my husband in trouble?
-你丈夫 -没有 女士
- Your husband? - No, ma'am.
克利福德
Clifford.
警♥察♥来了 他们想找你聊聊
The police are here. They'd like a word.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
我叫克利福德·迪沃
I'm Clifford DeVoe.
有什么能效劳的吗
How may I be of help?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表