剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你是唯一能做到的人
You're the only one who can.
没有你我什么都不是
I'm nothing without you.
这椅子可以修复你骨折的地方
The chair will rejuvenate your fractured scaphoid.
准备卫星集♥合♥
Prepare the satellites for assembly.
-我说了 准备 -不
- I said, prepare the-- - No!
最初 我们是要开启大悟之道
Initially, we set out to enlighten the world.
现在你想统领它
Now you want to rule it.
我要离开你了 克利福德
I am leaving you, Clifford.
没有什么能进出
Nothing can get in or out.
你竟敢在人类伟大觉醒的前夕
You dare orchestrate an exodus
精心安排自己的离开
on the eve of humanity's greatest reckoning?
你宣誓了
You made a vow.
对我丈夫的宣誓
To my husband!
但我的丈夫已经死了
But my husband is dead.
是思考者的第一个受害者
The Thinker's first victim.
大悟之道也会降临到你头上的 马尔利泽
The Enlightenment will come for you too, Marlize.
我会是唯一的幸存者
I will be all that remains.
克利福德
Oh, Clifford.
没了我你什么也不是
You are nothing without me.
特别快递
Special delivery!
肚子已经好大啦
Wow! You're super pregnant!
今晚之后大概还有21天就生啦
Looks like you're due about 21 days from tonight, I'd say.
我是说 要我猜的话
I-I mean, if I were guessing.
宝贝 是谁
Sweetheart, who is it?
有人给我们送了尿布包
Uh, someone sent us a diaper bag.
看上去那是一个想让你俩
It looks like it's a gift from someone
知道你们有多特别的人送的礼物
who wanted you both to know how special you are.
这个人明白时间珍贵
Someone who understands that time is precious
而且是我们现在仅剩下的一切
and right now is all we've got.
相对而言
Relatively speaking.
-爸爸 -看看我们收到了什么
- Dad? - Hey, look what we got.
谁送的 沃利吗
Who sent that? Wally?
沃利已经送了摇篮车
Wally already sent us a bassinet,
就和摩西[先知]用的一样
which apparently was owned by Moses.
有便条吗
Was there a note?
是谁
Who was it?
一个送快递的女孩
Some delivery girl.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表