剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
警♥察♥是保护我们的 为我们服务的
the police are there to protect us, to serve.
我们被告知纳税是为了让他们
We're told that our tax dollars go toward training them
作为城市的守护者
to be the champions of the city.
但对于我们中的一些人而言 一个中城
But for some of us, it still seems impossible
最优秀的警局鉴证员竟会背叛我们的信任
that a police investigator, one of Central City's finest,
这种事依然难以置信
could betray that trust.
更可怕的是 他作为执法人员
And even worse, under the guise of upholding the law
居然犯下骇人听闻的罪行
to commit the most heinous act
做出一个人所能对别人做出的最恶劣行径
that one person can carry out against another.
但这就是巴里·艾伦的所作所为
But that is exactly what Barry Allen did.
现在 起诉将会证明 毫无疑问
Now, the prosecution will prove beyond any doubt
众人之中的他就是一头披着羊皮的狼
that he stood among us a wolf in sheep's clothing.
但事情是这样的
But here's the thing.
巴里·艾伦戴着面具
Barry Allen wears a mask,
利用他与法律的纽带
used his connection to the law,
以及作为鉴证科专员的职务经历
his experience as a police investigator,
尤其是作为犯罪现场技术人员的经验
especially as a crime scene technician,
跟踪受人尊敬的教授同时也是身为丈夫的
to stalk a beloved professor and husband
克利福德·迪沃 并冷血地谋杀了他
and murder Clifford Devoe in cold blood.
鲍温先生 在划线处签名
All right, Mr. Borwin, just sign on the dotted line
你的储蓄账户就设立好了
and your savings account is all set up.
谢谢 我想把这个弄对
Appreciate your helping me out, I want to get this right.
这是我第一个储蓄户头
It's my first savings account.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
大概只是午餐前有些头晕
Just a little lightheaded before lunch, I guess.
祝你一天开心
Have a great day.
禁令
女士们先生们 我手上的这份文件
Ladies and gentleman, the document in my hand,
是一份由法庭发布的禁令
it's a court-issued restraining order.
发给死者马尔利泽·迪沃的妻子
It's issued to Marlize DeVoe, the wife of the victim,
代表她的丈夫
on behalf of her husband
反对巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦先生
against a Mr. Bartholomew Henry Allen.
如果你们想看得清楚点 我这有更大的拷贝
Now if you'd like a better look, I have a bigger copy.
如果你们允许 我想念出来
And if you'll allow me to call out
写在下面的发布禁令的理由
what's written underneath "Reason for order issue,"
骚扰
harassment.
被告几天前被人发现
The defendant was seen just days earlier,
非法闯入死者家中
illegally breaking and entering into the victim's house,
到处翻查死者的物品
searching through the victim's effects.
纠缠不清
A man obsessed.
在死者的指甲里
Barry Allen's skin cells were found
找到了巴里·艾伦的皮肤细胞
under the nails of the victim.
如果可以的话 大家想像一下
Now imagine that, if you can,
迪沃先生 一个坐在轮椅上的人
Mr. DeVoe, a man in a wheelchair,
就在艾伦先生想要制♥服♥他时
desperately trying to defend himself
他拼命地想要保护自己
as Mr. Allen sought to overpower him.
最后 杀死克利福德·迪沃的
And finally, this is the knife
就是这把刀
that was used to kill Clifford DeVoe.
如果刀看起来崭新 是因为刀的确是新的
If it looks new, that's because it is.
这是艾伦先生收到的结婚礼物
It was a wedding gift to Mr. Allen.
现在我们花点时间思考下
Now let's just let that sink in for a moment.
这把刀本来是用来
This was supposed to commemorate
纪念一对情侣最开心的时刻
the most joyous moment in a couple's lives.
但是艾伦先生却用它来
But instead Mr. Allen used it
将一对情侣永远地分开
to forever separate a couple from one another.
他把结婚礼物用来做凶器
He used a wedding gift as a murder weapon.
那是一种特殊的罪恶
That is a special kind of evil.
被告对此完全漠视
Defendant showed an absolute disregard...
西斯科 市中心发生了超能力者袭击事件
Cisco, there's a meta attack downtown.
-我们得走了 -厚颜无♥耻♥ 麻木不仁
- We got to go. - Brazen callousness...
我留下来陪巴里
I'll stay here with Barry.
这里结束之后
When you're done,
能去工作站帮帮我吗
could I get some coverage of the work stations?
警探 你能去录口供吗
Detective, would you get a statement please?
-拉蒙先生 -队长
- Mr. Ramon. - Captain.
-这里出了什么事 -古老的中城
- What happened here? - Well, vintage Central City.
又一起奇怪事件
aning another weird one.
没有数据外泄 没有物品被盗
No data breach, nothing stolen.
所有的人就这样倒下了
Everyone just collapsed.
我安排了警官去医院给他们录口供
I have officers at the hospital interviewing people now,
但是目前 没人知道情况
but so far, no one knows anything.
暗物质城
Dark matter city.
我们要对付的肯定是超能力者
Yeah, we're definitely dealing with a meta here.
你要不要看看这周围有什么要处理的吗
You want to see what kind of perimeter we're dealing with?
我正有此意
You read my mind.
乔 你确定能负责这件案子吗
Hey, Joe, you sure you're okay to run this case?
因为如果你需要多一点时间
Because I totally understand
我完全能理解
if you need a little more time, uh...
我没事 真的
Uh, I'm fine, really.
也许我晚点得去法庭
I may have to go over to the courthouse later.
我
Yeah, I'm, uh...
其实我也要去
I'm actually heading over there myself.
控方传召我出庭作证
The prosecution called me to testify.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
你知道我很关心巴里
You know how much I care about Barry,
但我必须据实以告
but I have to tell them what I know.
我明白 你必须做你该做的事
I get it, you got to do what you got to do.
是的
Yeah.
需要我重复一遍问题吗
Do I need to repeat the question?
不用 我听到了
No, I heard it.
站在克利福德·迪沃尸体旁边的是巴里·艾伦
The person standing over Clifford DeVoe's body was Barry Allen.
我没有问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
辛格队长 你说五年前巴里·艾伦
Captain Singh, you stated that you interviewed
来应征犯罪现场鉴证员时 是你面试他的
Barry Allen five years ago for the job of CSI.
我想知道你当时对他的第一印象是什么
I wonder, what was your first impression of him?
他很年轻
He was young.
比起我面试的其他人 他只有一半经验
Had half the experience of everyone else I interviewed.
那你为什么请他
Why'd you hire him?
是因为他在面试中说的话
It was really something he said in the interview.
每个人总是说追查罪犯和犯人
Everyone always talks about going after the criminal, the guilty.
但艾伦却说他想帮助那些死者
But Allen said he wanted to help the victims.
帮助那些无辜的人
The innocents.
我认为中城应该有一个这样的人
I thought Central City deserved someone like that.
艾伦是好人中的一员
Allen is one of the good ones.
好人中的一员
One of the good ones.
我没有问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
我想再次发问 法官阁下
I'd like to redirect, Your Honor.
请继续
Proceed.
如果有必要 你会为艾伦先生掩饰吗
Would you cover for Mr. Allen if you had to?
-当然不会 -不会
- No, of course not. - No.
他的个人档案上显示
It says here in his personnel file
他去捷克共和国休了六个月的假
that he took a six-month sabbatical to the Czech Republic.
他是先征得你的同意吗
Did he get approval from you first?
不完全是
Not exactly.
他说是因为私事
He said it was for something personal,
我相信他有充分的理由去
I'm sure he had a good reason to go.
拯救世界这个理由充分吗
Is saving the world a good reason?
档案上还显示 过去两年来
It also says in here that he was late
他迟到了72次
72 times in the past two years.
你有问过他理由吗
Did you ever ask him why?
没有 因为无论他什么时候到
No, because regardless of what time he got in,
他总是做好本职工作
he always did his job.
我只是好奇去想 他不去工作
I was just curious to imagine what he does
那他到底在干什么
with his time instead of being at work.
就像是他有秘密生活一样
It's almost like he has this secret life.
所以尽管他有这些违规行为
So in spite of all these infractions,
你从未想过处分他吗
you never thought to discipline him?
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
想说不管你是否意识到
That whether you realized it or not,
几年来你一直在帮艾伦先生
you've been covering the ugly truth
掩饰这些丑恶的事实
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表