剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我估计她离开去帮助照顾她儿子了
I bet she left to help to take care of her son.
然后她回来劫他出狱
And she came back to bust him out of prison,
然后重新开始
and pick up where she left off.
我在找中城警局的档案
Well, I'm digging into CCPD files
看看她有没有其他已知的同伙
to see if she had any other known associates.
我去给卫星设置搜索网
I'll set the satellite to do a search grid.
-拉蒙 -你给我点你那个
- Ramon? - Hey, how about you hook me up
口香糖行不行
with some of that gum?
你怎么不自己开裂口去拿
Why don't you breach yourself?
-这听起来像是在讽刺我 -算是吧
- That sounds like an insult. - Kind of was.
拉尔夫 你要不要去你的固定位置
Hey, Ralph, do you want to go to your usual spots,
看看你的联♥系♥人见没见过她
see if any of your contacts have seen her?
行 我需要个女伴 凯瑟琳 你来
Sure, I need a chaperone. Caitlin, you're up.
快乐时光开始 你付钱
It's happy hour, you're buying.
来吧 用冰霜杀手的信♥用♥卡♥
Come on, use Killer Frost's credit card.
没戏 老兄
No way, Jose.
你以为拉夫尔是钱做的吗
You think Ralphie's made of money?
佐伊·克拉克
恶作剧大♥师♥
艾克索·沃克
魔术师
你俩藏在哪呢
Where are you two hiding?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是克拉克帝国的残骸
It's all that remains of Clarx Toys.
这里可真冷
Oh, it's cold in here.
太棒了
Oh, awesome!
我上了新闻
I made the news, ha!
艾克索·沃克
铁山监狱囚犯在逃
一点也不好 现在警♥察♥在找你了
Not awesome. Now the police are looking for you.
等到夜里的时候 咱们早就离开中城了
As soon as night falls, we're out of Central City.
然后咱们和爸爸汇合 对吗
And then we'll go meet up with Dad, right?
这就是你带我出来的原因不是
That's why you broke me out.
因为爸爸想见我 对吗
Because Dad wanted to see me, right?
不完全是
Not exactly.
艾克索 我想让你回到我生活中
Axel, I wanted you back in my life.
好吧 那爸爸怎么办
Right, but what about Dad?
他一年前就逃出去了
Well, he broke out a year ago,
但是他没有来找你
and he hasn't come looking for you.
他不在乎的
He doesn't care.
他当然在乎
Of course he does.
艾克索 你♥爸♥爸不行了
Axel, your dad's a deadbeat.
他不想成为这个家族的一员
He doesn't want to be a part of this family,
他也不曾是
and he never did.
别那么说他
Don't talk about him like that.
亲爱的 真对不起 你只是
Honey, I'm sorry, it's just that
没有我那么了解他而已
you just don't know him like I do.
你知道在你长大期间
Do you know what it was like for me
崇拜你♥爸♥爸的时候
when you were growing up?
我是什么样的一个生活吗
While you were idolizing your dad?
我那时每天给你做晚餐
I was the one making your dinner.
而只你坐在电视机前看他恐吓整个城市
While you were watching him terrorize the city on TV,
是我开车送你去学校
I was the one driving you to school.
是我确保你做完了功课
I was the one making sure you got your homework done.
是我在大早上给你做好午餐
I was the one packing the lunches in the morning.
-都是我在照顾你 -我知道 妈妈
- I was there for you. - I know, I know, Mom!
好了 现在我们可以让他回来了
Okay, now we can get him back.
我不想让他回来
I don't want him back.
我想让咱俩一起自♥由♥生活
I want us to go be free together.
我从来不想让你成为你♥爸♥爸那样
I never wanted you to end up like your father.
现在说这个已经太晚了 妈
Well, it's too late for that, Mom.
我只需要让爸爸注意到
I just need to get Dad's attention.
我要让他看到 这个家族里还有人
I'll show him that someone in this family
有着恶搞的天赋 妈妈
still has a funny bone. Mom.
弹力人 中城新任最有趣的人
所有人都安全离开 中城又出现了
Everyone walks away safe, and so Central City
一位新的 更性感的超级英雄
has a new, sexier model of superhero.
我是 我很性感
Me--it's...I'm sexy.
而我知道该怎么做了
And I know just how I'm going to do it.
性感的那个 有人想要签名吗
Sexy one. Anyone want an autograph?
签名 有人要吗
Autograph, anyone?
不要 艾克索
No, Axel.
艾克索
Axel!
听说你今早和一个警♥察♥
Heard you had a little one-on-one time
进行了单独会面
with a badge this morning.
天啊
Oh, God.
你先是弄脏了我的鞋
First, you dirty up my shoes.
现在你又在跟警♥察♥透口风了
Now, you're snitching to the cops?
你这第一周还真是非同一般啊
You've had quite the first week, haven't you?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
太晚了
Too late.
这事没完
This isn't over.
谢了
Thanks.
搜索的怎么样了
Hey, how's the search coming?
哈里和我已经设定好了参数
Harry and I already set all the parameters,
只是要在300平方英里中搜查呢
it's just got 300 square miles to comb through, so.
-这可不妙 -你好 中城
- That's not good. - Hello, Central City!
距离上一次我这美丽的脸出现在你面前
It's been far, far too long since my beautiful face
已经过了太久了
graced your screens.
天 这孩子的脸比较适合去做电台
Whoo, this kid's got a face for radio.
魔术师劫持了城市的广播信♥号♥♥
Trickster's hijacking the city's broadcasting signals.
今天 我们要玩一个小游戏
Today, we're going to play a little game
我想称它为 这个能做什么
I like to call what Does This Do
看起来像是个普通的弹力球
Looks like a regular old bouncy ball.
但是它能做什么呢
But what does this do?
-西斯科 -追踪中
- Cisco. - Tracing.
让我们看看你使劲扔它之后...
Let's find out if and when you throw it hard enough...
爆♥炸♥
Kaboom!
他在市中心 德米欧与拜尔森转角
He's downtown, corner of DeMeo and Bilson.
把弹性人给我找来
Bring me the Stretchy Man,
不然你们就要被炸飞啦
or else you're gonna go boom boom.
我第一个超级恶棍决斗挑战
My first supervillain thunderdome challenge.
真是太棒了
This is awesome.
拉尔夫 你不了解这个人
Ralph, you do not know this guy.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
他在扔弹力球
He's throwing bouncy balls
穿着一件花哨的扣领短大衣
and wearing a bedazzled pea coat.
我搞得定
I got this.
你还没脱掉那衣服呢啊
You still haven't taken that off, huh?
我穿着它睡觉的
Oh, I sleep in this.
你能用缺口把我送去吗 比较快捷
You mind breaching me there? It's a lot faster.
你在哪 弹性人
Where are you, Stretchy Man?
我这玩意还有好多呢
I've got plenty more where that came from.
战衣不错 翻闹小子
Nice suit, Fall Out Boy.
恶心 你的需要再设计下
Yuck, yours could use some work.
看看这极端的才智
Ooh, look at that cutting wit.
你想要我 我来了
You wanted me, here I am.
太好了 你想玩吗 接住
Great, do you want to play, uh, catch?
你这超级恶棍战斗可真有爆♥炸♥性
You're really blowing this supervillain fight.
这是我中城的回归派对
Well, it's my Central City return party.
你的死将会让我成为明星
And your death will make me a star.
小孩玩意
Child's play.
好吧 行 这个我称之为快点喷出来枪
Okay, all right, this is what I call the Hurty-Squirty Gun.
骗到你啦
Tricked ya!
这是强酸 加了点X原料
It's acid, with a little ingredient X.
我叫做酸死你
I call it xid.
战服破损
他在恐慌 心跳极度加快
He's panicking, his heart rate is off the charts.
拉尔夫 你没事吧
Ralph, are you okay?
救命
Help!
烧吧 弹性人 烧吧
Burn, Stretchy Man, burn!
今天可不行 撒旦
Not today, Satan.
他对我做了什么
What the hell did he do to me?
那是些什么玩意
What the hell was that stuff?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表