剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
12 of those were butt dials.
好吧 随便
All right, look, whatever.
我们可以自己去见市长
Maybe we'll go talk to the Mayor ourselves.
他可是乔的铁粉
You know, he's a huge fan of Joe's.
行 你去吧
Yeah, you go do that.
好的
All right.
我就待在这儿
I'm gonna stay here.
伸伸腿
Stretch my legs.
拉蒙 你觉得这明智吗
Ramon, do you think it's wise to be sneaking around
在技术武器装备周边乱跑
a technologically weaponized facility?
比我在外面面临的可安全多了
It's a lot safer than what I'm up against out there, so--
看来 咖啡喝得不怎么样
Coffee didn't go well, I take it?
吉普赛的爸爸要追猎我24个小时
Well, Gypsy's dad wants to hunt me for 24 hours
看看我是否配得上他女儿
to see if I'm worthy of his daughter--
不能使用超能力 根本不知道
no powers--so, don't know what the hell
我应该怎么办
I'm supposed to do about that.
反击啊
Fight back.
说真的 你好像在听一样
I swear, it's like you're trying to listen,
但你只是在想其他事的同时点点头
but you just nod while you're thinking of something else.
你现在就在这么做
You're doing it right now.
反击
Fight back.
拉蒙 你说什么
Ramon, what did you say?
你说不能用超能力
You said no powers?
对 继续
Yeah, go ahead.
除了震波外
Well, in addition to being Vibe,
你还有其他超能力 你脑子聪明
you have another superpower-- you're smart in here.
表面上看 你很弱
All right? Outwardly, you're weak.
太过了
All right? Too much.
但用你表面的弱
But use your outwardly weak appearance
作为你的优势 他预测的是
to your advantage. He's gonna anticipate
一个可悲的目标 你确实很可悲
a pathetic target. Well, you're pathetic.
你很可悲 你很弱
You're pathetic. You're weak.
一点帮助没有 只有伤人
Not helping, just hurting.
我的意思是 设个陷阱
All I'm saying is, set a trap, okay?
在他的游戏中战胜他 设个陷阱
Beat him at his own game. Set a trap.
-设个陷阱 -没错 陷阱
- Set a trap. - That's right, a trap.
陷阱 我能做到
A trap, I can do.
如果他是猛兽
'Cause he may be the Predator,
我就是施瓦辛格
but I'm the Schwarzenegger.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他刚才还在
He was here.
他往那边走了
He went that way.
我放了个屁
I farted.
还不知道我下面
I'm not sure everything's still
变成了什么样
where it's supposed to be down there.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
这是什么
What is it?
我不会轻易就喝
I don't just drink stuff.
我的身体很金贵
My body is a temple.
知道 喝掉
Clearly. Drink it.
我只想知道是什么
I wanna know what it is.
百分之十七的酒精
It's 17% alcohol.
应该早说重点 亲爱的
You should have lead with that, sister.
到底是什么
What was that?
血清硫 氧化锌和硬脂酸
It's a serum of sulfur, zinc oxide, and steric acid
能交联你的聚合细胞
to cross-link your polymerized cells.
说人话
In English.
能治好你
It's gonna fix you.
成功了 我痊愈了
You did it. I'm cured.
不算痊愈 我只是用一种稳定的酶
Well, not cured. All I did was introduce
通过硫化反应
a stabilizing enzyme to reset your body
将你的身体重设为默认形状
to default shape through vulcanization.
像是肌肉记忆
It's like muscle memory.
肌肉记忆吗
Muscle memory, huh?
多久前的记忆
How far back memory, you think?
不确定
I don't know.
你想回到什么时候
Think about the shape you want to be
就能回到什么时候
and just be it.
我恢复了 看起来就像海姆斯沃斯一样
I'm back. I look like a Hemsworth.
雷神扮演者
约瑟夫
Joseph.
谢谢您能来将我们
Thank you for meeting us.
刚好路过然后去一家医院剪彩
Quick stop on my way to a hospital ribbon cutting.
没关系的
No problem.
你怎么了 容光焕发啊
What's with you? You're glowing.
-我没 -你有
- N-no, I'm not. - You are.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Well, how can I help you, gentlemen?
今天还有很多事要做
I've got a lot on my schedule today.
我们不会占用您太多时间 市长先生
Ah, we won't take up much of your time, Mr. Mayor.
您认识拉尔夫·德比吗
Do you know a man named Ralph Dibny?
没想起来 他是谁
Doesn't ring a bell. Who is he?
之前是一名警♥察♥后来变成了私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Well, he's a former cop turned private investigator.
-应该不认识 -真的吗
- I don't think so. - Really?
他给您的办公室打了十几通电♥话♥
He called your office over a dozen times.
我得去问问秘书
Oh, I'm gonna have to check with my secretary.
安东尼 你以前也是警♥察♥
Anthony, you used to be a cop.
现在不是我们和市长之间谈话
We're not talking to the mayor, here.
是三个警♥察♥的谈话
It's three cops talking.
警♥察♥之间的话
Whatever cops say to each other,
只会有警♥察♥知道
they don't say to anybody else.
你和德比之间发生了什么
What's going on with you and Dibny?
我...
I...
-犯了错 -错
- made a mistake. - A mistake?
犯错是指
You mean like the kind of mistake you make
婚外情吗
with a woman who's not your wife?
只有那一次 乔
It was only that one time, Joe.
那一刻我就后悔了
I regretted it the moment I did it,
然后我们就分手了
and I broke it off right away.
后来德比出现了 他有我们的照片
And then Dibny shows up, and he's got pictures of us.
他威胁我说 不交赎金就发给我妻子
And he threatens to show them to my wife unless I pay him.
-多少钱 -很多
- How much? - Not enough.
那些电♥话♥
All those phone calls,
就是想敲诈更多的钱
it was him negotiating for a bigger price.
我爱我的家人 乔
I love my family, Joe.
让我把钱付给他
Just let me pay him,
这件事情就完结了
and I'll be done with it.
不市长先生 不必如此
No, Mr. Mayor, you're not gonna have to do that.
我们会处理的
We're gonna take care of it.
乔 巴里 谢谢你们
Joe, Barry. Thank you.
德比还真是变了不少
So much for Dibny changing.
德比还活着
Dibny's alive and talking.
找到他 我要看到照片和他的人头
Find him. I want those pictures and his head.
那些警♥察♥呢
And the cops?
我会在乎警♥察♥吗
What do I care about cops?
一同做掉
Waste 'em.
你的体征相当棒
Your vitals are fantastic.
没错
Yeah.
你勒索了市长吗
You're blackmailing the Mayor?
果然是巴里·艾伦 真是开门见山
Classic Barry Allen. Enters room and accuses wildly.
我们知道照片的事 拉尔夫
We know about the photos, Ralph.
贝洛斯都告诉我们了
Bellows told us everything.
又不是我让他出轨的
I'm not the one who told him to step out on his wife.
这就是你的辩解吗
That's your defense?
利用他的错误来敲诈
It's his fault that you're extorting him?
你说起来是不是很轻松
Isn't that a little easy for you to say?
你有梦幻的实验室 稳定的工作
Your fancy lab, your good job,
性感的女朋友
and your hot girlfriend?
可是像我这样的人
People like me are just trying to get
只能不断地还账单
from one bill to the next.
如果不是你夺走了我的工作
And I wouldn't have to be living like that
我也不会过得这么惨
if you hadn't cost me my job.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表