剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
He still in Blue Valley?
在柬埔寨
Cambodia.
多米尼克 很高兴你来了
Dominic, I'm so glad you came.
进来吧 这是乔
Come on in. This is Joe.
谢谢
Thank you.
这房♥子...
This house is...
-很棒 -很喜庆
- Bitchin'? - Festive.
谢谢夸赞 但是
Thanks for the compliment, but, uh,
你是谁来着
who the hell are you again?
你刚刚帮忙救下的就是他
He's the guy you just helped save.
对 能读心的超能力者
Yeah, a meta who can read your mind.
很好 那他就知道
Good. Then he knows that I'm thinking
我在想团队只容得下一个新人
that there's only room for one new guy in this group,
也就是我
and that's me.
我不是来打击罪犯或取代号♥的
I'm not here to fight crime or get a code name.
是来头脑风暴搞清我的超能力的
Just to brainstorm ideas about my powers.
那我给你赐名"头脑风暴"
I hereby christen thee "Brainstorm."
拜托 我都来了几个月了
Oh, come on, man! I've been here for months,
还没有名字呢
and I don't have a name yet.
怎么 怎么了
What, what is it?
小阁楼的警报
Security at the loft.
估计又有礼物送来了
It's probably just more gifts being delivered.
很快回来
I'll be right back.
-你好 -你好 艾伦先生
- Hello? - Hello, Mr. Allen.
多米尼克
Dominic?
你的察觉能力和智力真的很敏锐
You really have an acute sense of detection. And wit.
但如我所说 艾伦先生
But like I said, Mr. Allen.
你察觉不到我的计谋有多万无一失
You are incapable of seeing the breadth of my machinations.
迪沃
DeVoe?
你真该认真听老师讲课
You really should have listened to your teacher.
怎么可能
How is this possible?
我说了我有个很重要的买♥♥家 小多
I told you I have a very important buyer, Dom.
跟说好的一样
As promised.
跟另一个精明的女人做生意总是很有趣
Always a pleasure doing business with another savvy woman.
求你 别这么对我
Please, don't do this to me.
我不会对你做什么
I won't be doing anything to you.
幸会 多米尼克·兰斯
Pleased to meet you, Dominic Lance.
或者该叫你六号♥目标
Or should I say Subject Six?
我创造了很多超能力者
I have created many meta humans,
但只有你的特殊超能力能让我
but only your unique abilities allow me to do...
这样做
this.
艾伦先生 三个月前
You see, Mr. Allen, three months ago
你从神速力中焕然新生
you emerged from the Speed Force a new man.
为了让你和世人见识到我的计划
And in order for you and the world to experience my plan,
我也需要重生
I, too, needed to be reborn.
如果你伤害我的家人
If you hurt my family...
我对你的家人没兴趣
I have no interest in your family.
而且等你消失后总得有人
Besides, you're gonna need someone to miss you
思念你
when you're gone.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只是给你留了一样东西
I merely left something for you.
可以说是转赠的礼物
It's a re-gift, as it were.
我不再需要它了
I don't have need for it anymore.
艾伦
Allen?
中城警局 开门
CCPD. Open up.
快开门
Open up in there.
破门 破门 破门
Breach, breach, breach.
别跑
Don't run.
上上上
Move, move, move, move, move!
把手放到看得见的地方 巴里
Keep your hands where I can see them, Barry.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
巴里·艾伦 你因谋杀
Barry Allen, you're under arrest
克利福德·迪沃被捕了
for the murder of Clifford DeVoe.
抱歉 我得走了
Excuse me. I have to go.
但是非常感谢
But thank you so much.
当然 谢谢你过来
Of course. Thank you for coming.
-大家圣诞节快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas to you all. - Merry Christmas.
我说了会陪在你身边
Told you I will stand beside you.
始终如此
Always.
现在去开启大悟之道吧
Now let's bring about the enlightment.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表