剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Okay. I need you to take a deep breath.
用鼻子吸气 用嘴呼气
In through your nose. Out through the mouth.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
想象你正处在广阔美丽的海面
Imagine that you're sitting in a big, beautiful sea.
海浪在你身边翻涌不息
The waves are cresting over you, back and forth.
那些海浪 就是乔
Those waves... that's Joe.
现在抬头看
Now look up.
广阔 深沉 美丽的天空
Big, dark, beautiful sky
有一颗闪耀的星星
with one shining star.
那颗星就是你 塞西尔
That star is you, Cecile.
很好 你感觉怎么样
Great. How do you feel?
-乔 -天啊
- Joe? - Oh, God.
你让我清醒过来了 你怎么做到的
You pulled me back. How did you pull me back?
-拉玛兹 -我得
- Lamaz? - I-I had to switch
换换脑子 不过
some things up in my head, but...
我是不是疯了 因为刚才你不是...
Hey, am I crazy, because you were--
亲爱的 相信我 我能变成的
Babe, trust me. There are far worse
比这更糟糕的都有
heads I could have been stuck in.
我爱你
I love you.
你想清楚了吗
You figure it out yet?
没 我把发电机关了
No, I-I shut down the generator.
我能救下人♥质♥ 但迪沃还是会逃跑
I can save the hostages, but DeVoe still gets away,
之后 你知道的
and then, you know.
其实我是说...
Actually, I meant...
你有没有想清楚
Have you figured out how come...
你是怎么钻牛角尖的
you lost your damn mind?
好吧 听着 我很抱歉 我只是
Okay. Look, I'm sorry. I'm just--
你只是想保护我们的安全
You're just trying to keep us safe.
我知道 这话从你嘴里说出来
I know. It's starting real familiar
听着可真耳熟
coming out of your mouth.
你还没准备好使用闪电时间
You're not ready to use Flash Time.
-不是这样 -如果你训练我们
- Not like that. - We will be ready
我们会准备好的
if you train us.
要掌握超级速度需要的不止十个小时
It takes more than ten hours to learn Super Speed.
好吗 你们可能死在里边
Okay? You guys could do in there.
如果你不带我们 我们还是会死
And if you don't take us, we'll die anyway.
我们的大脑会被清零 就是这样
Our brains get wiped, and that's it.
-这就是我们的世界末日 -不
- That's the end of our world. - No!
因为我的错而失去两位挚友
Losing both of my best friends and it being my fault--
这是我的世界末日
that's the end of my world.
你们或许认为值得冒险
You may think it's worth the risk,
但我自己受不了
but I couldn't live with myself.
巴里
Barry.
你不能因为他的事而不让我们参与
You cannot sideline us because of what happened to him.
好了
All right.
我不需要再多一个理疗师了
I don't need another therapist.
我们都失去过身边的人
Look we all lost somebody, okay.
但这从来都不是
But that never gives us an excuse
-疏远他人的借口 -我说别说了好吗
to shut each other out. - I said drop it, all right?
你以为你是唯一一个为拉尔夫的死
You think you're the only one who feels bad
-感到难过的人吗 -各位
- about Ralph dying? - Guys...
你知道他来铁山监狱见过我吗
You know he came to see me at Iron Heights?
他告诉我他很害怕 他提醒我他还没准备好
He told me he was afraid. He warned me he wasn't ready.
但我还是逼他上阵 我说回到队里
But I pushed him anyway. I said go back out there
做我的工作 背起我的重担
and do my job. My burden.
是我们创造了公车超能力者
We made the bus metas.
是我们给了拉尔夫超能力
We gave Ralph his powers.
你想说重担 是我开始这一切的
You wanna talk about burdens. I started this.
是我发射的火箭筒 是我开启了神速力
I shot that bazooka. I opened up the Speed Force,
我这么做可不是为了让你站在这儿
and I didn't do it so you can stand here
告诉我你又要孤身一人去拯救世界
and tell me you're going to save the world alone again.
我 我知道
I...I know that.
我也知道我们快没时间了
And I know we're running out of time and--
我光靠自己是做不到的 但...
I can't do this by myself, but--
我教过的每个人 最后的结局
Everybody I've tried to teach has ended up worse
都比我找上他们之前还糟
than when I found them.
那拉尔夫呢
And what about Ralph?
他变得更糟了吗
Was he worse?
在他没有退路 身边世界
You taught him that when his back
一点点崩塌时 你教会了他
was against the wall and the world was ending
他一直都有选择
around him he could always make the choice.
他可以选择做个英雄
Make the choice to be a hero.
我们也有权做同样的选择
We deserve that same choice.
我们只需要有人教我们怎么做
All we need is someone to show us how.
你们真的想这么做吗
You guys really want to do this?
如果我们携手并肩 这就不是重担
It's not a burden if we shoulder it together.
我们找到她了
We found her.
-你找到马尔利泽了 -应该是
- You found Marlize? - I think so.
她在英国
She's in England.
好
All right.
这是我们最后一个外推器
This is our last extrapolator.
设定坐标 它会打开缺口送你过去
You set the coordinates, it'll breach you there.
我们必须要阻止迪沃
We have to stop DeVoe.
等到你回来时...
By the time you get back...
我爱你
I love you.
-去拯救世界吧 -我爱你
- Go save the world. - I love you.
进展如何
Where're we at?
博尔曼就快到十万拉德了
Borman's almost at 100,000 rads.
好 我们得走了 来吧
All right, we got to go. Come on.
谢谢你 七号♥实验体
Thank you, subject seven.
现在你的火焰将点燃整个世界
Now your fire will light up the world.
四周安全 等我们进去后
Perimeter's secure. Once we're inside,
我们有不到一秒的时间
we'll have less than a second.
我会激活碎片 吸取他们的能量
I'll activate the plates, draw their charge.
-我来打开缺口宝宝 -我会保护
- I'll lay the breachlings. - And I'll protect
天眼会特工不受爆♥炸♥的伤害 就用这个
the A.R.G.U.S. Agents from the blast using this...
-射冰器 -射冰器
- ice shooter. - Ice shooter.
我非得叫它射冰器吗
Do I have to call it an ice shooter?
我觉得叫霜冻枪好听
I thought Frostbite sounded good.
朋友们 这东西靠射冰抵消了
Guys, it solves the friction offset problem
摩擦 所以就是个射冰器
by shooting ice, therefore it's an ice shooter.
-你就得叫它射冰器 -放松
- You call it an ice shooter. - Relax.
叫起来没这么难吧
It's just not that hard.
迪沃肯定在缩小博尔曼的牢房♥
DeVoe must be shrinking Borman's chamber.
我们做得到的
We can do this.
抓得住我就来吧
Catch me if you can.
我吸掉能量了
I've got the charge.
缺口宝宝准备好了
Breachling is go.
他冻上了
He's iced.
还有五个 记住 集中注意力
Five more to go. Remember, stay focused.
我们做到了
We did it.
"从前在那个宇宙某个
"Once upon a time in some remote corner
偏远的角落里有一颗星星
"of that universe, there was a star
那里一群聪明的野兽发明了认知"
upon which clever beasts invented knowing."
你在对我引用尼采吗
You're quoting Nietzsche at me?
你毁了一颗卫星
You destroyed a satellite.
满分 闪电小子
Top marks, quick boy.
你能再毁掉一千颗 但你还是
You can destroy a thousand more and you will still
会一步步走向"启蒙"
march closer to the Enlightenment.
我忘了尼采说的关于清除思想的话了
I forget what Nietzsche said about wiping minds.
我肯定是逃了哲学课
I must have skipped Philosophy class--
今年我什么都没教会你吗
Did I teach you nothing this year?
什么都没穿透你那厚重的头罩吗
Has nothing pierced you thick cowl?
想想吧
Think of it?
还是别想了 你最终只会
Or rather don't. You'll just end up
伤了自己 还是让我解释吧
hurting yourself, so let me explain.
一个受到启蒙的世界
A world enlightened.
一天之内 所有士兵都会放下手中的武器
Within a day, all soldiers will lay down their arms.
六个月内 所有核武器都会被解除
Every nuclear weapon will be disarmed within six months.
贫穷 饥荒 疾病 从根本上消失
Poverty, famine, disease-- eradicated.
我们会清理街头犯罪
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表