剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我快到赌场了
I'm almost at the casino.
凶险星的量子场还在增强
Hazard's quantum field is increasing.
-会变得多糟 -你好 我的老朋友
- How much worse can it get? - Hello, my old friend.
让我们继续连胜吧
Let's keep this winning streak going, shall we?
好吧 樱桃
Yes. Okay, Cherry.
来了 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃
Here we go, cherry. Cherry, cherry, cherry.
樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃
Cherry, cherry, cherry, Cherry. Cherry.
樱桃 樱桃
Cherry! Cherry.
是樱桃 给我吧 给我吧
It's a cherry. Give it to me, give it to me.
樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃 樱桃
Cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry.
怎么可能会那样
How is that even possible?
等下 不
Wait, no!
右舷扇叶刚刚破裂了
Starboard fan blades just disintegrated.
我们没法到水上降落
We're not gonna make it to the water.
-巴里 怎么回事 -她在玩老虎机
- Barry, what happened? - Well, she's playing the slots,
还有 我把自己铐住了
and, I cuffed myself.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
不 我知道 得赶紧取下来
Yeah, no, I know. We need to get 'em off.
我的超能力被抑制住了
They're dampening my powers.
是是是 我在努力
Yes, yes, yes. I'm trying.
氢粒子开口 得封起来
The hydrogen particle hatch. We need to seal it.
来了
There you go.
樱桃出现
Cherry bang bang.
樱桃出现 樱桃
Cherry bang bang, cherry.
樱桃出现 樱桃
Cherry bang bang, cherry.
樱桃出现
Cherry bang bang!
-是两串樱桃 -快点
- That's two cherries. - Come on.
看 是闪电侠
Hey, look. It's the Flash.
不不 没有火警
No, no, hey. There's no fire.
没有火警 有人触发警报了
There's not a fire! Someone set off the alarm.
冷静
Calm down!
-宝贝 你没事吧 -我想是的
- Babe, you okay? - I think so.
该死 去后面
Damn it, out back.
-去后面 小心 -好吧
- Out back, out back. Be careful. - Okay, okay.
还有一分钟激活
One minute to activation.
能搞定
Got it.
-不 -搞不定
- Nope. - Don't got it.
电子开口也被打开了
That just opened up the electron hatch.
是 我很燃 我知道
Yes, I am on fire. I know.
没有着火
There's no fire!
加油 加油 樱桃跳出来
Come on. Come on, cherry pop.
樱桃跳出来 樱桃 樱桃跳出来 樱桃
Cherry pop, cherry. Cherry pop, cherry.
该死
Damn!
巴里 我解不开手铐
Barry, I can't get the cuffs off.
现在你还得把我身上的标牌移开
Now we got a sign to get off of me, too.
第三串樱桃 樱桃跳出来 跳出来
Cherry number three, pop cherry, pop.
即将冲撞 即将冲撞
Brace, brace, brace!
-还有30秒激活 -不行 不行
- 30 seconds to activation. - Nope, nope.
你在干什么 赶紧的
What are you doing? Come on.
不 慢着
No, wait. Wait.
-放手吧 -什么
- Let it go. - What?
-让加速器开启 -哈里
- Let the accelerator turn on. - Harry--
让加速器开启 相信我
Let the accelerator turn on. Trust me.
-还有10秒激活 -就是这样
- Ten seconds to activation. - This is it.
最后一串
Last one.
五 四 三 二...
Five, four, three, two...
来了
Here we go.
樱桃跳出来 樱桃
Cherry pop, cherry.
不 什么
No. What?
星星 不 我不明白
Star? No, I--I don't understand.
我输了
I lost?
右舷推力恢复
The starboard thrusts are alive.
-我们能成功 -很好
- We're gonna make it. - Good.
怎么回事
What just happened?
氢电子碰撞释放出暂时抵消
The hydrogen electron collision released a charge
危险女量子场的电荷
that temporarily negated Hazard's quantum field.
我们做到了
We did it.
你做到了
You did it.
你怎么知道要这么做
How did you know to do that?
蒙到的
Lucky guess.
好吧 你好
Okay. Hi.
-你好 -你能不能
- Hi. - Is there, like,
别逮捕我呢
any chance that you're not gonna arrest me?
不能 我明白
No? I understand.
-来吧 -当然
- Come on. - Sure.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -走这边
- Okay. Yep. - Right this way.
拉蒙
Ramon...
我应该跟你道歉
I owe you an apology.
好吧
Okay.
-就那样 -好吧
- No, that was it. - Okay, all right.
这么说怎么样
How about something like...
我很抱歉我全部都怪你身上
I'm sorry for blaming everything on you?
或者 我很抱歉我咒骂你了
Or, I'm sorry for 'cursing at' you.
挺好的 挺好的 好吧
Yeah, that's good. That's good, that--yeah.
就当我那么说了
Pretend I said that.
好吧 那我只能勉强收下了
Guess I'll take it where I can get it.
好吧 聊得不错
All right. Good talk.
你不必回地球二去
You don't have to go back to Earth-2.
-什么 -今天你拯救了世界
- What? - You saved the day.
所以你不用再进监狱了
That's your get out of jackass jail free card.
而且 你是家人
Plus, you're family.
你在这永远有个家
You'll always have a home here.
谢谢 我...
Thank you, I...
我很感激这份情感 只是...
I appreciate the sentiment. It's just that...
-这不是我的世界 -所以地球二是咯
- This is not my world. - Oh, and Earth-2 is?
你在那里交了很多我不知道的朋友吗
Did you make a bunch of friends there that I don't know about?
他们都是剪了难看发型的
What, are they all tall, brooding dudes
高大静思家伙吗
with bad haircuts?
我有...
I have--
我有同事
I have colleagues.
工作上的同事 而且
Work colleagues. And...
-有些人我并不讨厌 -正是我的观点
- some of them I don't dislike. - Exactly my point.
你花太多时间在担心杰西
You've spent so much time worrying about Jesse
还有跟死人说话 你没有停下来
and talking to dead people that you've never even stopped
过自己的生活
to make a life for yourself.
你在说什么 拉蒙 你是在说
What are you saying, Ramon? Are you literally saying
我没有自己的生活
I don't have a life?
我就是那个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
你没有自己的生活
You don't have a life.
但你可以创造一个
But you can make one.
在这里跟我们一起
With us, right here.
我们会帮你
We'll help you.
天知道你需要帮助
'Cause God knows you're gonna need that help.
-我不那么认为 -我也不那么认为
- I don't think so. - I don't think so, either.
贝琪被关在铁山监狱的超能力者区
Becky is locked up in the meta wing at Iron Heights.
感觉我们的厄运
Something tells me our bad luck streak
-结束了 -很好
- has come to an end. - Good.
我们不能承受这里第三次被炸开
We can't afford to blow this place up a third time.
看看这些卫星扫描出来的热点
So, look at these heat scans taken from the satellite.
-这是三周前的 -那是中城巴士
- This is three weeks ago. - It's a Central City bus?
-是那辆巴士 -就是那辆
- That's the bus? - That's the bus.
每个热点代表一个人体
Each of these heat scans indicates a human body.
12个标记 12个超能力者
12 markers, 12 metas.
现在我们知道有多少
Now that we know how many there are,
我们不必等他们来找我们
we won't have to wait for them to come to us.
我们可以直接去找他们
We can go right to them.
-好吧 搞定两个了 -是的
- Well, two down. - Yep.
-我们能搞定 -你是可以
- We got this. - Yeah, you do.
怎么了 沃利
What's wrong, Wally?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表