剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
没错
Yup.
而你是元首的好人二重身
And you're the good doppelganger of the Fuehrer.
"好人"这个描述可能有些过于简化了
"Good" Might be an oversimplification.
你还没告诉我们你是哪个地球来的呢
You still haven't told us which Earth you're from.
显然不是这里的
Clearly, it's not this one.
我们是地球一来的
We're from Earth-1.
地球一 真是...
Earth-1? Well...
巧了
golly.
我是漏掉了什么吗
Am I missing something here?
我也是地球一来的
I'm from Earth-1 too.
如果你是我们地球来的
If you're from our Earth,
那你一定知道我们怎么来这里的 对吗
then you know how we got here, don't you?
是 我大概清楚是怎么回事
Yeah, I have a pretty good idea.
我想你们...
I think you guys...
是通过这个来的
came through this.
-一个临时通道 -与裂口一样的原理
- A temporal gateway? - Same physics as a breach,
-只不过更大更稳定 -是 大多了
- just more stable and larger. - Yeah, much larger.
所以我们有了回去的方法
So we have a way to get back.
那这个东西在哪
So where is this thing?
其实离这里并不远
It's actually not too far from here.
准确来说是两万二千三百米远
22.3 kilometers, to be exact.
-我们可以开车过去 -很好
- Well, we'd drive there. - Good.
那就带我们去
So take us to it.
-不能这么做 -为什么
- Can't do that. - Why?
因为通道所处的建筑被
Because the gateway's in a facility guarded
一个不那么小的纳粹军队守卫着
by a not-so-small army of Nazis.
我们面对过更糟的情况 所以...
Yeah, well, we've faced worse, so...
那是我们唯一回家的路
Look, it's our only way home.
我们去定了
We're going through it.
你们哪也去不了
Nobody's going through anything.
因为我们要炸掉它
Because we're blowing it the hell up.
温
Winn?
-请叫自♥由♥斗士肖特将军 -肖特将军
- Please, Freedom Fighter General Schott. - General Schott?
是 你又是谁
Yeah, and who are you?
地球一来的新朋友
New friends from Earth-1.
他们是咱们这一边的
They're on our side.
除了你们想要
Except for the part where you guys
把我们唯一的回家路炸毁
want to blow up our only way home.
其实我们也不想
We don't exactly want to.
我们关心的所有人都在
Everyone we care about is on the other side
门的另一边 被纳粹囚禁了
of that gateway, imprisoned by Nazis.
纳粹想要把我妹妹剖开
The Nazis that want to cut open my sister.
-我们得回去 -摧毁设备
- We have to get back. - Eliminate that facility,
你们就毁了我们从你们敌人手上
and you eliminate our only chance
拯救朋友的唯一机会
of saving our friends from your enemies.
抱歉 不过这个机会我们
I'm sorry, but we've been waiting
等了很多年
for an opportunity like this for years.
不能继续等下去了
We cannot wait any longer.
这是我们唯一可以
This is our only chance
让元首和他的军队分开的机会
to separate the Fuehrer from his army.
我们试着扭转战局
We are trying to turn this war around.
你们准备把我们的地球给三个疯子摆布
You are gonna leave our Earth at the mercy
而他们曾破坏过你们的地球
of the three psychopaths who have ravaged yours.
等等 为什么这个人
Wait, why does this man look exactly
和我想要杀的元首那么像
like the Fuehrer I am trying to kill?
无指手套男 我们想要的
Look, fingerless gloves, all we are asking
只是一点时间
is for a little bit of time.
让我们进入装置 通过那扇门
Let us get into the facility and through that gateway.
那道门被30辆12型装甲车
The gateway is guarded by 30 Panzer XIIs,
50辆突击虎 100名纳粹党卫军把守
50 Sturmtigers, and 100 Schutzstaffel officers.
-也许不是最好的机会 -我会试试
- Not the best odds, maybe. - I'll take them.
不行
No, you will not.
我们马上就要炸了那扇门
We are blowing up that gateway right now.
最后的命令
Final order.
抱歉他说话比较粗鲁
Sorry he's a little rough around the edges.
但他是将军 所以发号♥施令
But he is the general, and he's issued his commands.
等等
Hey, hey, hey.
你改不了他的主意 没人可以
You won't change his mind. No one does.
在我的地球上 我和他像是一家人
Look, on my Earth, he and I are like family.
为了帮我妹妹他什么都愿意做
And he would do anything to help my sister.
雷 随她去
Ray, let her try.
你看上去不知道如何接受指令
You don't seem to know how to take an order.
因为我习惯于发号♥施令
That's because I'm used to giving them.
你不能这么做 温
You can't do this, Winn.
我是肖特将军
General Schott.
我不知道你觉得你是在哪里
Look, I don't know where the hell you think you are,
但这个星球在战争中过了太多年代
but this planet has been at war for generations.
我们累了
We are tired.
很多人的死因
There are men dying
甚至和他们的祖父是一样的
for the same causes their grandfathers did.
我们不是让你们投降
We're not asking you to surrender.
只是你毁了那东西之前
Hey, just--just let us get back home
让我们先回家
before you destroy that thing.
我只是想争取一点时间
I-I'm just asking for a little time.
时间就是我无法给你的
Time is what I can't give you.
他们有一种武器
They have a weapon...
那种末日武器威力巨大
a doomsday weapon powerful enough
足够影响其他世界
to affect other worlds.
它必须被毁灭
It has to be eliminated.
温
Winn.
拜托
Please.
你地球上的元首
The Fuehrer on your Earth,
你憎恨的人们
the people that you hate,
他们要杀了我妹妹
they're going to kill my sister
如果你不让我回去救她
if you don't let me get back to save her.
我所在的地球上 我妹妹是你的闺蜜
On my Earth, my sister is your closest friend.
她救了你太多次
She's saved you countless times.
你愿意付出一切帮助她
You would do anything to help her.
你们为帮助对方不计代价
You would do anything to help each other,
不管多大的危险 毫无疑问
no matter the risk, without question.
所以我向你讨一个机会
So all I'm asking for is a chance.
拜托
Please.
对你妹妹的遭遇
I am sorry about your sister
和你的地球我深表遗憾
and about your Earth.
真的
I truly am.
但今天我有机会
But today I have the chance
保护我的人
to protect my people,
我的地球
my Earth.
我决心已定
My decision stands.
温
Winn.
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
灰老头 我在忙呢
Grey, I'm busy, man.
我看到了 但我希望
Yes, I can see that, but I was hoping
你能从你对反乌托邦另类历史的沉思中
you might take a moment away from your ruminations
抽出些时间 接受我的道歉
on dystopian alternative history to accept my apology.
我可能是个有学问的人
I may be a learned man,
但我不总是一个聪明人
but I am not always an astute one.
我觉得我对于
I think I was just so thrilled
迫近的离开机会太兴奋了
with the reality of my imminent departure
以至于忽略了你的感受
that I neglected to consider your feelings.
我并不想要让你和你的家人
Look, man, I'm not trying to take you away from your family
-分离什么的 -你就是我的家人
- or nothing-- - You are my family.
很久以前 我出乎意料地有了个女儿
Long before I unexpectedly found myself with a daughter,
后来出乎意料地有了儿子
I found myself unexpectedly with a son.
-我明白 我只是... -你明白
- Yeah, I know. I ju-- - You know.
你明白吗
You know, do you?
环顾四周 我们现在在
Look around you. We're standing in one of the...
能够想象到的最黑暗的地方之一
darkest places imaginable.
我却有些乐观 知道为什么吗
Yet somehow I'm optimistic. Do you know why?
因为你是个疯狂的老头
'Cause you're a crazy old man.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表