剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I don't have a choice.
我们必须要控制住他
We have to contain his energy.
艾伦 九千拉德了
Allen, 9,000 rads.
一万拉德 已经到临界值了
10,000 rads, critical mass.
拉蒙 你得把能量引开
Ramon, you need to send that energy somewhere.
什么 引去哪里
What? To where?
地球十五 地球十五是一颗死星
Earth-15, Earth-15 is a dead Earth.
快打开缺口
Breach it there now!
你做到了 天啊你做到了
You did it. Oh, man, you did it.
你拯救了世界
You saved the day.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentleman of the jury,
你们是否已经有了结论
you've reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
全体起立
All rise.
针对案卷5567-B
For Docket Number 5567-B,
对于巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦的起诉
in the matter of The People vs. Bartholomew Henry Allen,
陪审团判定为
we, the jury, find the defendant
一级谋杀罪
guilty of murder in the first degree.
幸亏你有超常的代谢能力
Thanks to your meta metabolism,
你体内的辐射
your radiation burns should disappear
再过几分钟就会消失了
in the next few minutes.
-辐射怎么样了 -他很不稳定
- What about Fallout? - He's unstable,
我们把他送到特蕾西的实验室了
but we sent him to Tracy's lab.
她会分♥析♥他的DNA
She's gonna analyze his DNA,
看是不是和其他超能力者的一样
see if it's the same as the other best metas
就能把他的能力中和掉了
and then we'll be able to neutralize him.
几分钟前 在最高法♥院♥
Superior Court, where minutes ago,
陪审团判定巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦
the jury found Bartholomew Henry Allen
谋杀克利福德·迪沃教授罪名成立
guilty in the murder of Professor Clifford Devoe.
过去五年里
Mr. Allen has been a CSI
艾伦先生在中城警局
with the Central City Police Department
从事犯罪现场调查工作
for the last five years.
几小时后
In just a few short hours,
法官就会宣布对艾伦先生的判决
the judge is expected to announce Mr. Allen's sentence.
诉讼官安东·斯莱特表示
Prosecutor Anton Slater made a statement.
鉴于犯罪情节的恶劣
He hoped Mr. Allen would receive a life sentence,
他希望艾伦先生被判终身监禁...
given the brutal nature of the cri...
我本想亲口告诉你
I wanted to be the one to tell you.
这一切简直难以置信
I can't believe this is happening.
别这样 我们刚刚拯救了这座城市
Come on, guys, we just saved the city today.
我们早就知道结果会不尽人意
We knew this wasn't gonna go my way in court.
这不代表我们被迪沃打败了
That doesn't mean that Devoe beat us.
无论如何 我们都会继续战斗
Whatever happens, we're gonna keep fighting.
是的
I know.
你得回去了
We need to get you back.
宣判的时候你要在场
You need to be there for sentencing.
没错
Yeah.
一会儿见
I'll see you guys later, all right?
我没事的
I'm gonna be okay, all right?
走吧
Come on.
你父亲的事
You know you got your strength
让你有了坚强的力量
from watching your dad be your rock?
而你就是我的力量
I got mine because you're mine.
我会为了你坚强起来
I'll be strong for you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
走吧
Come on.
-艾伦 -退后
- Allen... - Step back.
我一会儿就来
Yeah, I need a minute, all right?
艾伦夫人 你想过会这样吗
Mrs. Allen, did you expect this?
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
迪沃
Devoe.
你知道你有百分之十二的概率
Did you know there was a 12% chance
告诉大家你是闪电侠吗
that you were gonna tell the world you're The Flash?
你得重新算算了
I'd recheck your math.
没必要
There's no need.
因为无论你如何选择
Because no matter what path you chose,
胜利的都是我
all avenues led to my triumph.
你为什么要拆散我们
Why do you want us distracted?
为什么一定要除掉我
Why do you want me out of the picture?
你在谋划什么
What are you planning?
单凭你的思维就想去理解
At you think that you could understand
我谋划的广度简直就是可笑
the breadth of what I'm about to do is almost humorous.
没错 你会想念爱瑞丝的
Yes, I think you will miss Iris.
没错艾伦先生
That's right, Mr. Allen.
我不只占据了多米尼克的身体
I didn't just take Dominic's body.
还拥有了他的能力
I took his ability.
我知道你此时此刻的想法
I know what you're thinking right now.
还是我亲口来说比较好
Well, I want you to hear me say it.
我一定会摆脱这件事
I'm gonna figure a way out of this.
那时候
And when I do,
无论你用着谁的面孔
I don't care who's face you're wearing.
我都不会放过你
I'm coming for you.
你还没有赢
You haven't beaten us yet.
没有吗
Haven't I?
生活愉快 艾伦先生
Have a nice life, Mr. Allen.
法官大人 我是无辜的
Your Honor, I'm innocent.
我没有做过那些事 我没有杀人
I didn't do this, I didn't kill anyone.
我相信 总有一天会真♥相♥大白
And I know that one day, the truth will come out.
谢谢
Thank you.
宣判请起立
Rise for sentencing.
我在这里工作了三十年
In my 30 years behind this bench,
曾见过许多罪犯
I have seen my share of criminals.
但这位被告与众不同
But I confess this defendant stands apart.
感谢各位来参加这次发布会
Thank you all for coming on such short notice.
几小时前 我们的城市
A few hours ago, the very existence of our city
面临着核武器爆♥炸♥的威胁
came under the threat of nuclear destruction.
但有一个人挺身而出
But one man rose to meet that challenge.
被告人身居要职
The defendant was in a position of authority.
我们相信他会将罪犯绳之以法
Our city trusted him to bring the guilty to justice.
尽管辐射会毁坏他的身体
He ran into danger,
他依然奋勇当先
knowing he would suffer burns all over his body.
他利用这份信任夺去了一条无辜而脆弱的性命
He used that trust to take an innocent and vulnerable life.
他不是为了自己
This man was not thinking about himself.
而是为了其他人
He was thinking about you.
他奋战在前线
The first responders on the front lines.
我从未见过如此冷漠之人
Never have I seen a defendant more unmoved.
我从未见过如此勇敢之人
Never have I seen a man with more bravery.
从未见过如此残忍♥之事
Never have I seen such inhumanity.
如此无畏之事
Such heroism.
如此漠视生命
Such a lack of regard for human life.
很荣幸向大家宣布
It is my great honor to present
中城警局最英勇奖
Central City Police Department's Award of Valor
献给这座城市的英雄
to this city's finest hero.
现今世上速度最快的人 闪电侠
The fastest man alive, The Flash!
现在法♥院♥判决巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦
The court hereby orders that Bartholomew Henry Allen
终身监禁
should be incarcerated for the rest of his natural life,
不得假释
without the possibility of parole
并立即将艾伦先生
and that Mr. Allen be immediately remanded
送押至铁山监狱
to Iron Heights Penitentiary.
愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂
And may God have mercy on your soul.
回头见 巴
Be seeing you around, B!
好好适应
Get comfortable.
亨利·艾伦曾
住于此
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表