剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And how long have you known Mr. Lanse?
几个月
A few months.
那么在我看来也许你的婚姻
So it appears to me that perhaps your marriage
没有你描述的那么美满
was not quite as perfect as you've portrayed.
也许你想要一个没有你丈夫的生活
Maybe you were ready for a life without your husband.
所以你闯进了别的男人的怀里
So you ran into the arms of another man,
一个被你说服杀掉你丈夫的男人
another man you convinced to kill your husband.
克利福德和我是在几个月前的一个
Clifford and I met Dominic Lanse
硬化症慈善晚会上遇见的多米尼克·兰瑟
at an ALS charity gala months ago.
他是去纪念他父亲的
He was there to honor his father,
他在不久前因为这个病症去世了
who had recently passed away with the disease.
克利福德注意到了多米尼克和我的情感
Clifford noticed the bond that Dominic and I shared,
甚至是在我发觉之前
long before I did.
我的丈夫很高兴我找到了一个能交谈的人
My husband was happy that I found someone to talk to,
而他怂恿我去找多米尼克
and he urged me to turn to Dominic
来获取他所不能提供的满足和需求
for the needs and comforts he could no longer fulfill.
我的丈夫想让我幸福
My husband wanted me to be happy.
克利福德没有把我和多米尼克的关系
Clifford didn't see my relationship with Dominic
看成分离我们的工具
as a tool to pull us apart
反而是让我们更紧密
but to bring us together.
事实也确实如此
And it did.
我的心永远属于克利福德
My heart will always belong to Clifford.
没有进一步的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你可以离开了
You're excused.
这可不太顺 你做出决定了吗 巴里
Okay, that did not go well. What's your decision, Barry?
我不会做的
I'm not gonna do it.
马尔利泽
Marlize.
韦斯特·艾伦夫人 如果让别人看到
Mrs. West-Allen, I don't think it's appropriate
我们俩在交谈可不太好
for the two of us to be seen talking.
算了吧 没有人在看
Oh, please. No one is watching,
你可以不用再演荒唐戏了
so you can drop that ridiculous act already.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
你是有什么问题
What is wrong with you?
这不是我有什么问题
It's not about what's wrong with me.
而是这世界出了什么问题
It's what's wrong with the world.
现在有比你丈夫更大的问题
There are problems bigger than your husband.
比如呢
Such as?
不管你想干什么
Whatever it is that you are up to,
都会迎来终结
it will come to an end.
真有激♥情♥ 我之前也有
Such passion. I had that too
就在我和克利福德刚结婚的时候
when Clifford and I first got married.
但是激♥情♥会减淡 而剩下的
But passion fades, and what remains,
如果你幸运的能像克利福德和我一样
if you are fortunate enough like Clifford and I,
那就是比热情更深的东西 你无法摧毁
is something deeper than ardor that cannot be destroyed.
那你为什么那么坚决的要摧毁我们的生活
Then why are you so hell-bent on destroying our lives?
我只是尽全力帮助
I am doing what I have to do
我的丈夫而已 韦斯特·艾伦夫人
for my husband, Mrs. West-Allen.
你真正应该询问的问题
The question you should truly be asking
是你能为你的那位做到什么程度
is, what are you willing to do for yours?
希望你能喜欢接下来的戏
Hope you enjoy the rest of the show.
法♥院♥还没有消息
Still no word from the courthouse.
那是好消息 对吗 没消息就是好消息
That's good news, right? No news is good news?
不 好消息是好消息
No, good news is good news.
没有消息是传达错误
No news is miscommunication.
卫星在主街上发现了
The satellite was able to track a spike in radiation
-辐射量尖峰 -找到他了
- downtown on Main Street. - We found him.
辐射在逃跑
Fallout's on the move.
咱们得快点赶过去
We got to get down there now.
我在这里监视他
I'll monitor him from here.
-哈里 开始作战吧 -好
- Harry, time to book it. - Yep.
辐射到两拉德了
I got two rads.
停下
Hey, hey, stop!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
停下
Stop!
这里是怎么了
What's going on out there?
核废料处理小组
核废料运输车
Nuclear waste tanker.
抱歉
Sorry!
-混♥蛋♥ -好吧
- Idiots. - Okay.
走吧
Move along.
斯莱特先生 叫下一个证人吧
Mr. Slater, call your next witness.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
法官大人
Your Honor.
现在你需要知道一些事
There's something you need to know right now
等下会影响这个案子的结果
that will alter the outcome of this case.
韦斯特·艾伦夫人 我不知道
Mrs. West-Allen, I have no idea
你以为你是在做什么
what you think you're doing.
解释我丈夫不会说的
Explaining what my husband won't.
巴里·艾伦是
Barry Allen is...
巴里·艾伦是
Barry Allen is...
闪
The Fla--
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们移♥动♥很快 其他人都相对静止了
We're moving so quickly that everyone else is still.
你怎么能带着我这么做
How are you able to do this with me?
我真不知道
I actually don't know.
爱瑞丝
Iris, hey.
我已经决定不告诉任何人我是谁
I already decided not to tell anyone else who I am.
巴里 如果陪审团知道你是闪电侠
Barry, if the jury knew that you were The Flash,
他们就不会判你有罪了
there is no way that they would convict you.
我要尽力保护你
I'm trying to protect you, okay?
如果每个人都知道我的秘密
If everyone knew my secret,
我们就得一直跑
we would never stop running.
我情愿和你一起一直跑
I would rather run forever with you
也不想没有你
than stand alone without you.
不仅仅是咱俩得不停跑
It wouldn't just be us running.
过去四年我们周边的每个人
Everyone that has stood by us the last four years
背后都有人追赶
would have a target on their back.
如果罪犯知道我的名字
If criminals knew my name,
他们就会知道我的弱点
they'd know my weakness.
我会尽力变得强大的 巴里
I'm trying to be strong, Barry.
我知道
I know.
我不能
I can't anymore.
你怎么能呢
How can you?
我父亲 他也经历过
My dad. He went through this too.
审判还没结束 巴里
The trial is not over, Barry.
没错
Yeah, it is.
所有的证据都指向我
All the evidence points towards me.
不能告诉他们 好吗
Can't tell them, okay?
好
Okay.
韦斯特艾伦夫人
Yes, Mrs. West-Allen?
法官大人
Your Honor...
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen...
是无罪的
is innocent.
我觉得你们都应该知道这点
And I just thought you all should know that.
谢谢您
Thank you for your time. Okay.
如果有假慈悲奖
If there was an award for best crocodile tears
去授予最能操纵情感的寡妇
by the most emotionally manipulative widow,
马尔利泽肯定在前三
Marlize, definitely in the top three.
咱们得挖出比热吻更有爆料的信息
Let's snap something more damning than a lip lock.
我们来这可不是干那个的
We're not here for that.
你能发挥你恶心的伸展技能
Can you do your gross stretchy thing
伸到里面打开门吗
and slip inside and open the door?
那是地毯纤维
Those are carpet fibers.
是艾伦家的 对吗
Those are from Allen's loft, aren't they?
你要捏造证据栽赃马尔利泽
You're gonna plant evidence to frame Marlize.
她是唯一一个
She was the only one
能放置迪沃尸体的人
that could have planted Devoe's body.
她鞋底花纹上的纤维
Fibers on the treads of her shoes
证明她在犯罪现场
places her at the crime scene.
这是正确的 拉尔夫
This is the right thing to do, Ralph.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表