剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这就是我们的约柜了
I'm guessing this is our Ark of the Covenant.
确实和那有点像
Something like that, yeah.
电影《夺宝奇兵》中打开约柜的纳粹被溶掉了脸
那肯定能溶了你的脸Yeah, that will definitely melt your face.
看着像一台实验用核裂变仪器
That...that looks like an experimental fission engine,
氘同位素
deuterium isotopes.
那这个就是惯性约束柜了
That would make this an inertial confinement cage
可以阻断辐射
to stop the radiation.
但是只要有足够的压力
But with enough pressure,
里面的同位素就会分♥裂♥
the isotopes inside, they split,
会产生热 产生光
they produce heat, they produce light.
先是蓝色
It starts out blue,
然后是黄色 接着是紫色
turns yellow, turns purple,
然后我们就完了
and then it's game over.
拜托告诉我有办法逆转它
Just please tell me there's a way we can undo it.
我们已经错过可逆转时间了
I think we're way past that point.
-我们得做点什么 -我...
- We have to do something. - I--
要是 要是我把它弄到荒废的地球上
what if--what if I breach it to a dead Earth,
-就像我处理辐射那样 -当然可以
- like I did with Fallout? - Of course, yeah.
好主意 去做吧
That's a great idea. All right, do it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我可能透♥支♥了
I think I might be all breached out.
我不知道
I-I don't know,
可能我今天打开缺口太多次了
I think I breached one too many times today.
不 不是因为这个
No, that's not it.
打开缺口本质上是折叠时空
A breach is a folding of space-time, right,
所以当我们高速移♥动♥
so when we're moving this fast, we--
当我们高速移♥动♥ 当我们身处闪电时间
When we're moving this fast, when we're moving in Flashtime,
我们没有形成一个缺口所必要的
then we don't have the time necessary
-足够的时间 -没错
- for a breach to form. - Exactly.
这就意味着我不能
Then that means I can't...
这就意味着我不能
That means I--I can't...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不是极速者
You're not a speedster.
你的身体没法长♥期♥承受高速移♥动♥
Your body can't handle moving this fast very long.
我得放开你 好吗
I gotta let go, all right?
过来
Come here.
等等 问哈里
Wait...ask Harry.
他会知道的
He'll know.
好吧
All right.
我希望如此
I hope so.
艾伦
A--Allen...
-威尔斯 -你碰我♥干♥嘛
- Wells, hey... - Uh, why are you touching me?
-这 -听着
- Th-- - Listen...
我是不是在
Am I in-- am I in...
没错 你在闪电时间中
Yes, you're in Fla-- you're in Flashtime, yes.
闪电时间 闪电时间是什么
Flashtime? What is Flashtime?
-我没... -西斯科刚想出这个词
- I didn't-- - Cisco just came up with it.
在你和我共享闪电时间之前你和拉蒙试过了
Wait, you did this with Ramon before you did this with me?
-我们没时间了 -那个警报
- Hey, we don't have time! - Hey, listen, the alarm--
我们去处理的那个警报是天眼会的运输机
Yes, the alarm that we left for was an ARGUS transport.
-里面有个核裂变仪器 -它爆♥炸♥了
- It had a fission engine in it. - And it exploded?
这就是我在闪电时...
That's why I'm in this Flashti--
等等 杰西 杰西在哪
wait...Jesse. Where's Jesse?
她很好 她离开了 她去了
She's--no, she's fine. She left. She went to--
艾伦 这很好
Okay, Allen, that's great,
要是这个城市要炸了
because if this city's gonna explode,
你得尽量把她送远一点
you need to send her as far away from here as possible...
不 她去了地球三去找杰伊·加里克
No, listen--listen, she went to Earth-3 to get Jay Garrick.
-她会回来 -对 我们需要他的帮助
- She's coming back? - Yes, we need his help.
艾伦 不 我们不能让她
Allen, no, no, no, no, we cannot let her--
现在我需要你的帮助
Hey! Right now, I need your help, okay?
-我要怎么才能阻止核反应 -你阻止不了
- How do I stop the reaction? - You can't stop this.
你什么意思 那我要做什么
What do you mean? Then what do I do?
你不能 你得把它送走
You can't--you have to send it away from here.
-我送不走 我们试了 -让拉蒙打开
- Well, I can't. We tried... - Open--have Ramon open a--
西斯科做不到 西斯科打不开缺口
Cisco can't--he can't. Cisco can't open a breach.
-他做不到 -因为没有时间
- He can't. - 'Cause there's no time.
-没错 -但是你可以
- Exactly. - But you can.
-你说什么 -艾伦 你可以
- What do you mean? - Allen, you can.
-我做不到 -听我说
- No, I can't. - Listen to me--
-你说什么呢 -艾伦 听我说
- What are you talking about? - Allen, listen to me,
时空缺口和到神速力的传送门
space-time breaches and the portal to the Speed Force
不是同一原理
operate under different physics.
你打开一个通往神速力的传送门
You open a portal to the Speed Force.
把核弹扔进去
You send it there.
它会对神速力有什么影响
What will it do to the Speed Force?
-什么 我为什么变虚弱了 -威尔斯
- What is--why am I weak? - Wells...
-威尔斯 -是速度
- I know. Wells, hey--hey... - It's the speed--the--
听我说 爆♥炸♥会
Listen to me, will an explosion--
-速度在影响我 -我知道
- The speed's affecting me. - I know.
爆♥炸♥会对神速力有什么大影响吗
Will an explosion that big affect the Speed Force?
我不 这么认为
I don't...think so.
什么 你这么说什么意思
What? What do you mean you don't think so?
-我不知道 -威尔斯 看着我
- I don't know. - Wells, hey, look at me--
怎么回事
What the heck?
-把她送出去 -我会 努力
- Get her out of here. - I'm gonna--I'll try--
-艾伦 -好了
- Allen--Allen... - All right.
-你是怎么做到的 -我不确定
- How'd you do that? - Um, I'm not sure.
自从我从神速力里出来
I've--I've been able to do it
就能这么做了
ever since I came out of the Speed Force.
-这个新技能不错啊 -现在...
- That's a hell of a new trick. - Look, right now--
我知道 杰西给我看了核炸♥弹♥
I know. Jesse showed me the nuke.
-我们有大♥麻♥烦了 孩子 -我不知道
- We're in trouble, kid. - Well, I don't know.
威尔斯说他有个主意可能有用
Wells has an idea that he thinks might work.
是吗 是什么
Yeah? What is it?
我们把炸♥弹♥送到神速力里
We send the bomb into the Speed Force,
让它在那里引爆
let it detonate in there.
-你不能这样 -你什么意思 为什么
- Like hell you will. - What do you mean? Why not?
因为闪电侠 你要是这么做
Because, Flash, if you do that,
我们可能永远失去神速力
we may lose the Speed Force forever.
什么叫我们都会丧失神速力
What do you mean we might lose the Speed Force?
这种规模的爆♥炸♥可能彻底摧毁它
An explosion that size could destroy it completely.
如果它被毁了
If that were to happen,
广袤时空中的每个极速者
every speedster across space and time
都会立即丧失他们的速度
would lose access to their speed instantly.
每个极速者
Every speedster?
即便这能够摆脱斯旺
Even if it got rid of Thawne
和多元宇宙中其他邪恶的极速者
and every other evil speedster in the multiverse,
你也不能这么做
you cannot do this.
我不会让你这么做
I won't let you.
对不起 杰伊
Well, I'm sorry, Jay,
如果这是拯救这座城市里所有人的唯一方法
if this is the only way to save everyone in the city,
我必须这么做
I have to.
巴里 听我说
Barry, listen to me...
哈里对神速力一无所知
Harry didn't know anything about the Speed Force, okay?
我们都不真正了解它
None of us really do.
神速力并不只是包括速度
And this isn't just about speed.
你在谈论摧毁多元宇宙中的
You're talking about destroying
一个核心元素
an essential element of the multiverse.
没人知道后果如何
Nobody knows what the consequences will be.
你在那里的时间比我久
You were trapped in there longer than I was.
-如果有人可以理 -然后呢 杰伊
- If anyone can underst-- - Then what, Jay?
你有什么主意
What's your idea?
我爸还有其他主意吗
I mean, did my dad have any other ideas?
没有 但是我们没法谈太长时间
No...but we couldn't talk for very long.
杰伊 抱歉 我只是...
Jay, I'm sorry, I just--
不 没事的孩子 我懂
No, it's all right, kid. I get it.
好了 从头再来
All right, back to basics.
在核裂变中
In nuclear fission,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表