剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你和你的科研小队制订的任何策略
You and your science team have devised no strategy,
采取的任何行动 做出的任何协调
no action, no coordinated effort
都在我的意料之中
for which I'm not already prepared.
机士 公交车上的超能力者
The Samuroid, the bus metas.
是你干的
It was you.
但为什么现在告诉我
But why reveal yourself now?
因为我一点也不怕你
Because I have nothing to fear from you.
是吗 你还是再想想吧
Yeah? Well, I'd think twice about that.
我拥有多元宇宙中
I have a team of some of the smartest minds
最聪明的人组成的队伍
from across the multiverse.
你的威尔斯委员会
Yes, your Council of Wells.
那些家伙们当中
Could any one of those clowns
有人能确定我的超能力吗
identify what my abilities are?
你可以把所有星球上的天才聚到一起
You could gather every genius on every planet,
你还是比不过我
and you still couldn't outthink me.
好多超能力者来捉我
Plenty of metas have come after me,
和我爱的人们
the people that I love.
你知道他们有什么共同点吗
You know the one thing they have in common?
他们都失败了
They failed.
你这些年创造了奇迹
You've done wonders all these years
用最基本的能力揍大猩猩
punching gorillas with rudimentary powers,
追疯子 打冷血人
chasing madmen shooting icicles.
就像是小孩子玩玩具枪
Those were children with play guns.
萨维塔 极速 斯旺
Savitar, Zoom, Thawne.
他们的能力和无穷的思想相比
Their powers are nothing compared to the power
什么也不是
of limitless thought.
那就是你的能力
That's your ability?
粒子加速器增强了你的智力
Your intellect was amplified by the particle accelerator.
你可能是最快的人 艾伦
You may be the fastest man alive, Allen.
我的大脑运转最快
I'm the fastest mind.
所以我们就这样进入了
So this is how we begin whatever twisted game
你计划的变♥态♥游戏
you have planned.
不 艾伦先生 你已经输了
No, Mr. Allen. You've already lost,
你甚至还没有意识到
and you never even realized it.
祝你即将到来的婚礼顺利
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
我会想着你的
I'll be thinking of you.
我得告诉你们些事情
There's something I need to tell you.
我见过迪沃了
I confronted DeVoe.
不是吧 巴里 他会害你被捕的
Oh, come on, Barry. He could get you arrested!
不 他不会 他想让我去
No, he won't. He wanted me to come.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
首先 他知道我是闪电侠
Well, for starters, he knows I'm the Flash.
所以一直以来你是对的
So you were right all along.
我们却不相信你
We didn't believe you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用 迪沃一直在玩我们
Don't be. DeVoe's been playing all of us.
怎么回事
How?
那是他的超能力
It's his powers.
他的智力高到超出我们的想象
He has an intelligence beyond anything we could've imagined.
他精心策划了我们所碰到的这些事
He's orchestrated everything that we've encountered.
我们就像他的棋子
He's moved us like chess pieces
而我们甚至意识不到自己在游戏中
in a game we didn't even know we were playing.
我们怎么阻止拥有超级智能的人
How do we stop someone who has super intelligence?
我们也很聪明
We're pretty smart.
或许我们并没有
Maybe we're not.
思考者
思考者
The Thinker!
很好 恰当的危机感 一个词搞定
It's good. Apt sense of menace. Nailed it in one.
各位 需要我们所有人才能阻止他
Guys, it's gonna take all of us to stop him.
听起来你们需要一臂之力
Sounds like y'all could use a hand.
沃利
Wally!
-见到你真好 儿子 -我也是
- Good to see you, son! - You too.
蓝谷如何
How was Blue Valley?
自我反省 与外太空海星战斗
Self-reflection and a battle with a starfish
能给人不少启发
from outer space gives you perspective.
你发现你要找的了
So you found what you were looking for?
说实话 我不知道
I don't know, to be honest.
很高兴你回来了
Well, we are glad you're home.
看来你们找到了公交超能力者背后的主谋
Looks like you found the guy behind the bus metas.
是的
Yeah.
所以你要穿上战服 干掉他
So you want to suit up? Take him down?
不 现在该他行动
No, now it's his move.
我们不用太心急 制订好计划
I think we take our time, formulate a plan.
接下来呢 老板娘
What now, boss lady?
我们先结婚
We get married.
他来找你 就像你说的他会来
He came to you, just you said he would.
他最终控制了他的恐惧
He's finally seized control of his fear.
他的力量源自
He drew his strength
那群他称作朋友的家伙们
from those he calls friends.
听起来你很欣赏他
Sounds like you admire him.
很有趣
It is fascinating.
在我预测的4900个可能发生的事情
In the chain of 4,900 possible events I predicted,
有一种是他们称我为"老师"
there was one which resulted in them calling me "The Teacher"
我更喜欢"思考者"
I prefer "The Thinker"
他们会是第一批感受到"启蒙"的人
They will be the first to experience the Enlightenment.
你失去连接的时间太久了
You've been unplugged for too long.
没有你我什么也不是
I'm nothing without you.
开始
Proceed.
你的身体退化太快
Your body's deteriorating
椅子会承受不住
faster than the chair can handle.
会撑过去的
It will survive long enough.
你真的打算让他们结婚
You're really going to let them get married?
没有爱 知识又是什么
What is knowledge without love?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表