剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
加入了这个队伍 现在我大部分时间
I joined this team, and now for the most part,
就呆在这里 而你们都在外面
I just stay here while all of you are out there
冒着生命危险
putting your lives on the line.
因为我们的超能力
Because of our powers.
不 不只是因为这个 巴里
No, it's not just that, Barry.
我拥有超能力之后才明白
And it took me getting these powers to realize it.
但是 现在我是拥有超能力的那个人
But now that I'm the one that has it,
轮到我来做你们一直在做的事了
it's my turn to do what all of you have been doing.
向我自己证明 那个无所畏惧的我
To prove to myself that that fearlessness that I had
还活着
is still in me.
各位 我们找到弗瑞丢失的超能力了
Guys, I think we found Fry's missing powers.
去搞定他们吧
Then go get them.
危险警报
卫星追踪到了和银行抢劫案时相同强度
Satellite is tracking temperature at the same
的温度 所以...
intensity as the bank robbery, so--
他在那
That's him.
那个人是谁
So who's that?
马修·金
Matthew Kim.
金要偷走他的超能力
Kim's gonna try and steal his powers.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
不 你们呆在这
No. You guys are on point.
我能做到
I can do this.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我必须做到 巴里
I have to, Barry.
好 但是记住 不能让他碰到你
All right, but remember, he can't touch you.
否则他会把你的超能力也偷走
Or he'll take your powers away, too.
明白
Right.
我不确定这次你可不可以穿我的衣服
Also I'm not sure my clothes are gonna work this time.
这个我能解决
I have a fix for that.
这是我在这么短的时间里能做到最好的了
It's the best I could do on such short notice, though.
多谢 西斯科
Thanks, Cisco.
这不是有衣架吗
I got hangers.
好了 我们走
All right, here we go.
别逼我们开枪 退后
Don't make us shoot you! Stand down!
我可不这么想 条子
Oh, I don't think so, copper.
除非我拿到钱
Not until I get my money!
-这是个错误 -上 抓住他
- This is a mistake! - Down! Down! Take him down!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
你得停手
You need to stop this.
我正开始呢 兄弟
Oh, I just got going, pal.
等等 你是银行里那个英雄 是吗
Wait, you're that hero from the bank, aren't you?
是我
I am.
我需要你停手
And I need you to stop this.
然后你就可以像拿走他的超能力那样拿走我的
So you can take my powers like you did his?
我可不想这样
I don't think so!
你可刚把它给了我
You just gave them to me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
当你拿走他的超能力时
When you took powers from him,
你把它给了我
you gave them to me.
现在 我要去拿他没能拿到的东西
And now I'm gonna get what he couldn't.
钱
Money!
我觉得你今天救的人够多了
I think you've done enough saving for today.
后面让我来吧
I'll take it from here.
我们现在就结束这一切怎么样
How about we just end this right now?
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
因为我刚刚只是在热身
'Cause I was just warming up.
怎么了 受不了这个温度吗
What's wrong? Can't stand the heat?
爱瑞丝 你要绕着他跑
All right, Iris, we need you to run around him.
制♥造♥一个漩涡
Create a vortex.
氧气不足就会让火熄灭
The lack of oxygen should extinguish the flames.
我没法靠近他
Can't get close to him!
温度高达426摄氏度
Temperature's at 800 degrees.
那得多热啊
Like, how hot is that?
跟岩浆一样热
As hot as lava.
各位 想办法啊
Guys, we need a plan!
我有办法 女士
Oh, I got a plan, lady.
就是在我出大招前把钱还给我
And it's called give me my money before I unleash hell!
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
那是热火龙♥卷♥风♥
That is a thermo cyclone.
火会离那些公♥寓♥特别近
That fire's gonna get too close to those apartments.
会导致上千人丧生
And thousands of people will die.
怎么办
What do we do?
我们启动这个
We turn this thing on.
-哈里 不 别 -爱瑞丝需要答案
- Harry, no, don't. - Iris needs answers.
-我们还没 -得告诉她答案
- Hey, we haven't-- - She needs answers!
快啊 各位 怎么办
Come on, guys! What do I do?
动手吧
Do it.
巴里 快 给我答案
Barry, come on, I need an answer!
撑住 爱瑞丝 撑住
Hang on, Iris. Hang on.
有4827种办法
There are 4,827 ways this could go,
但只有一种办法可行
and all of those ways will fail except one.
如果爱瑞丝用她的速度从中城湾
If Iris uses her speed to draw enough water
引足够多的水尾随她
from Central City Bay into her wake,
就可以浇灭火焰
she could extinguish that blaze.
你想让她制♥造♥浪潮
You want her to create a tidal wave?
只有这个办法
It's our only hope.
爱瑞丝 用最快速度奔跑
Iris, I need you to run as fast as you can.
-在水上跑 -在水上 什么
- On the water. - On the water? What?
跑的时候确保使劲往水下压
Make sure when you run you dig your heels in
以密集的路线来回跑
and you move back and forth in a tight formation.
-为什么 -以便激起尽可能多的水
- Why? - So you drag as much water ashore as possible.
浇灭龙♥卷♥风♥
Put out the cyclone.
你想要我制♥造♥三十多米高的浪潮
You want me to create a 100-foot tidal wave?
疯了吗 我做不到
Are you crazy? I can't do that.
你做得到 你说过你过去无所畏惧
Yes you can. You told me that you used to be fearless.
我知道你现在仍然无所畏惧
I know that you still are.
你是我认识的最勇敢的人
You're the bravest person that I know.
你做得到
You can do this.
我知道你可以 我们都知道
I know you can. We all do.
跑吧 爱瑞丝 跑吧
Now run, Iris. Run.
好 就是这样 好 就是这样
Yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's it.
密集的路线 用密集的路线
And then tight formations, okay? Tight formations.
对了 爱瑞丝 继续跑
That's it, Iris. Keep going.
继续跑
Keep going.
都退后
Everybody back!
快闪 快闪 快
Move, move, move, now!
摇滚万岁
Long live rock and roll!
好了
Yes!
干得漂亮
Nice work.
她做到了
She did it.
漂亮 闪电侠
Nice work, Flash.
很抱歉给你们带来了麻烦
I'm so sorry I did this to you.
我还以为是在清理城市
I thought I was cleaning up the city,
结果却是添麻烦
but I was just making it worse.
我们阻止了他
Well, we stopped him.
他关进铁山监狱了 这才是重点
He's in Iron Heights, and that's all that matters now.
你们确定都想这样做吗
You sure you both wanna do this?
你来决定
It's your call.
不得不说在水上奔跑真的很好玩
I have to say running on water is really fun.
但如果你们想要我回归老位置
But, if you guys will have me back,
我很愿意再次回到控制台
I would love to get back behind the console again.
-当然了 -拜托了 还有谢谢你
- Of course. - Please, and thank you.
准备好了吗
All ready?
好了
Yeah.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Here?
好
Okay.
完了吗
That's it?
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, baby girl?
应该没事
I think so.
那你呢 闪电侠
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表