剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她走就是为了这事
That's what she's gone to do.
你总是逼她
You kept pushing and pushing her.
现在把她逼走了
Pushed her right out the door, man.
这不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
他没说错
No, it's all right.
是我逼她太过了
I did, I pushed her too hard.
她走是我的错
It's my fault that she's out there.
但如果迪沃赶在我们之前找到她
But if DeVoe gets to her before we do--
千万不能
That cannot happen.
西斯科 你得用超能力感应一下她在哪里
Cisco, you need to use your ESPN and find out where she is.
给我这东西
Give me that thing.
金发妞
Hey, blondie!
想要麻烦吗 我来了
You want trouble? Here I am.
好啊
Well!
看看谁最后决定露出那副丧表情了
Look who finally decided to show her sorry face.
没人喜欢偷♥窥♥者
Nobody likes a peeping Tom.
拜拜 拉蒙先生
Good-bye, Mr. Ramon.
西斯科 你还好吗 能听到我吗
Cisco, are you okay? Can you hear me?
她在仓库区域
She's at the warehouse district.
迪沃在那
DeVoe's there.
我不能和你们一起
I can't go with you guys.
我得照顾西斯科
I gotta take care of Cisco.
好 拉尔夫 只有我们两个了
All right, Ralph, it's just me and you.
来吧
Come on.
勇士啊 鲍温女士
Bravo, Ms. Bowin.
在我所有研究对象中
Of all my subjects,
你是唯一一个可抵御我的
you're the only one to mount a credible defense against me.
亲爱的 你话太多了
Darlin', you talk too much.
时不时会有点像这样的坏运气
A modicum of bad luck at a time like this.
不幸啊
How unfortunate.
你小提琴拉的不错
You're quite the fiddler.
提琴手 拉蒙先生可能会这么叫你
The fiddler, Mr. Ramon might say,
搞定这事 赢了它
nailed it and won.
拉尔夫 你来找我了
Ralph? You came after me.
我们都来了
We all did.
拉尔夫 我拖住迪沃
Hey, Ralph, I'll keep DeVoe busy.
你给他戴上抑制器
You just get the inhibitor on.
你好 艾伦先生
Hello, Mr. Allen.
迪沃 你得不到她的
DeVoe, you're not getting her.
闪电侠
Flash!
可怜的多米尼克
Poor Dominic.
他不知道他在读心的同时还能影响他们
He didn't know he could affect minds as well as read them.
现在我让你明白脑动脉瘤是什么感受了
Now I've taught you what a brain aneurysm feels like.
快离开
Get out of here.
该死
Ah, crap!
谢谢你 伦丁先生
Thank you, Mr. Rundine.
让你知道知道招惹乡村女孩的后果
That'll teach you to mess with a country girl.
大脑抑制器接入
Cerebral inhibitor's attached.
起作用了吗
Is it working?
起作用了
Oh, it's working.
迪肯先生怎么说的
How did Mr. Deacon put it?
对了
Ah, yes.
叫我基尔戈
Call me Kilgore.
怎么回事
The hell?
她是黑了抑制器吗
Did she hack the inhibitor?
不不不 这不可能
No, no, no, that's impossible.
那里面有关断连接的芯片
There's a kill switch microchip
能够阻止插入码连接网络
that prevents the patch from networking.
我听得到你的无线信♥号♥♥ 威尔斯先生
I can hear your radio signal, Mr. Wells.
以前你对我说 我没有自己以为的那么聪明
You told me once I wasn't as smart as I thought.
你又错了
Wrong again.
伊兹
Izzy!
拉尔夫
Ralph?
带她离开
Get her out of there!
拉尔夫 我们做不到
Ralph, we can't.
带她离开
Get her out!
我们做不到
We can't.
伊兹 看着我就好
Izzy, just look at me.
伊兹
Izzy!
看着我 坚持住
Keep looking at me!
好多了
Much better.
请通知拉蒙先生
please inform Mr. Ramon that,
虽然我不需要六种能力
while I had no need for all six of my powers,
现在我有第七种了
I now have a seventh.
恐怕这周末我跟我老婆有的忙了
I'm afraid I'm gonna be busy with my wife this weekend,
小拉尔夫
Ralphie.
不
No.
-拉尔夫怎么样 -不是很好
- How's Ralph? - Not great.
这事不该发生的
This shouldn't have happened.
迪沃本不该逃出生天的
DeVoe wasn't supposed to walk away from this.
可是他逃掉了
Yeah, well, he did.
-因为我 -我们都尽力保护她了
- Because of me. - We all tried to protect her.
是我造的抑制器 斯♥诺♥
I built the inhibitor, Snow.
它出了问题 就是我的错
If it failed, it's my fault.
而我连原因都不知道
And I don't even know why.
或许我高估了微型燃烧的基础结构
Maybe I overestimated the micro-combustion infrastructure,
又或许是我低估了
or maybe I underestimated
每个突触路由器之间的用时 或者...
the amount of time between each synapse router, or--
也许抑制器并没有出问题
Maybe it didn't malfunction at all.
各位 是萨维塔说我们应该用
Guys, Savitar said that we would use
大脑抑制器对付迪沃的
the cerebral inhibitor against DeVoe.
对 可他没说这会有用
Yeah, he didn't say it was gonna work.
是 抑制器没起作用
Yeah, well, it didn't work.
是因为...
'Cause...
我不够聪明 做不出有用的抑制器
I'm not smart enough to make it work.
哈里
Harry!
-你要去哪儿 -出去
- Where are you going? - Out.
各位 我们必须再一次找出迪沃
Guys, we have to find DeVoe again.
怎么找
How?
西斯科在震波状态下追踪迪沃
Cisco tracked down DeVoe in his Vibe state,
结果差点送了命
and he almost got himself killed.
事实上...
Actually...
我们可能有别的方法来定位他
We might have a different way of pinpointing him.
看看这个
Check this out.
宇宙 最终的疆域
Space. The final frontier.
现在你看得到...
Now you see it...
现在又看不到了
Now you don't.
迪沃消失的时候
That's exactly what it looks like
看起来就是这样的
when DeVoe disappears.
这是有人进入口袋维度时
That is the warping signature of someone moving
会出现的曲波
into a pocket dimension.
有人愿意解释一下这什么意思吗
Does someone wanna explain what that means?
爱因斯坦假定 在理论上
Einstein postulated that it was theoretically possible
时空内特定区域的折叠是有可能
for a region-specific fold in the space time to exist
存在于我们通常所认为的四维空间中的
between the four dimensions that we typically think of.
跟没解释一样
Yeah, that doesn't help.
这是...
It's-- -
是另一个维度
It's another dimension.
在这个维度你可以随意进出世界上的任一地点
One that you can enter or exit at any location in the world.
就好像迪沃在那条小路上抓到了我
Like how DeVoe captured me in that alley
然后又把我带到了城市上空某处现身
but then he brought me back out to somewhere above the city.
你是在说迪沃的贼窝是在口袋维度里吗
Are you saying that DeVoe's lair is in a pocket dimension?
西斯科 你真棒
Cisco, this is great.
我们能追踪到他吗
Can we track him?
这个我还在想办法
That I'm, uh, still working on.
那就快点想
Okay, work faster.
你尽力就好 好吗 我们来把他揪出来
Just do your best, all right? Let's find him.
-好 -我去看看拉尔夫
- All right. - I'm gonna go check on Ralph.
好的
All right.
你说得对
You were right.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表