剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
But I think you need to ask yourself
这件事你为什么要瞒着她
why you're keeping this a secret from her.
乔
Joe?
为什么...
Why didn't...
露丝不在门板上给杰克让个地方呢
Rose make room for Jack on the door?
明明他俩都能躺开的
There was plenty of room for both of them.
西斯科 你这玩意儿的药劲什么时候能过去
Uh, Cisco, when does this gift of yours stop giving?
大哥 我不知道啊
Man, I don't know.
我本以为我们现在都回去看家庭电影了
I thought we'd be watching home movies right now.
再说一遍 不客气
Again, you are welcome.
你从我这儿偷了二十块钱吗 小拉夫
You steal $20 from me, Ralphy?
什么时候 我是说 我没偷
When? I mean... No.
你偷了
Yeah, you did.
我看见了
I saw it.
我等这一刻很久了 德比
I've been waiting a long time for this, Dibs.
你个混♥蛋♥
You monster!
都住手 我是警♥察♥
Everybody, stop! I'm a cop!
我是闪电侠
I'm the Flash!
你迟到了
You're late.
我来得刚刚好
I'm right on time.
怎么 在期待别的超能力者吗
What, were you expecting a different meta?
没人能逃出我的掌心 冰霜杀手
Nobody walks away from me, Frost.
你以为我会轻易地
Did you really think I was going to let you
就放过你吗
just breach into the sunset?
你欠我一条命
You owe me your life.
我的东西我自然要拿走
And I always take what I'm owed.
举起手来 夫人
Hands over your head, ma'am.
我的打扮哪里让你觉得
Is there any part of the way that I'm dressed
应该叫我夫人
that leads you to believe I want to be called ma'am?
血
Blood.
过会儿再收拾你 凯特琳
Kill you later, Caity.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
求你
Please.
好吧
Okay.
已经结痂了 你得用点力
It's already knotted, you just have to pull it tight.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
发生了什么
What happened?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
当她控制身体的时候
When she's in control,
我都不太记得
I don't remember much of what happens.
她... 我有没有伤害别人
Did she-- I hurt anyone?
只是个小混混
Just that snake-eyed scumbag.
而且没有出人命
Didn't kill him, though.
看来解药...
So the cure, it...
没用
Didn't work.
还和以前一样
Not all the way.
所以你想今晚离开
Which is why you wanted to leave tonight?
所以你之前过了半年才回来
And why it took you six months to come back?
当西斯科说他能把巴里
When Cisco said he was gonna get Barry back
从神速力救回来的时候
from the Speed Force, I thought that
我想我可以回来
maybe I could come back and make up
弥补以前造成的伤害
for some of the pain that I caused,
但是她越来越强大了
but she's getting stronger.
我不应该回来的
I never should've come back.
不是这样的 凯特琳
That's not true, Caitlin.
你可以随时回到朋友身边
You can always come back to your friends.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell any of us?
我不知道该和谁说
I didn't know who to talk to.
你可以告诉我
Could've talked to me.
我是你的朋友 凯特琳
I'm your friend, Caitlin.
工作上的朋友
Work friend.
我觉得我们还不是
I mean, it's not like you and I have become besties
亲如姐妹的挚友
over the last few years.
没错 我们不是
Yeah, I guess we haven't.
杰里 老兄
Jerry, buddy,
法律规定我们不是可以打电♥话♥吗
we gonna get that phone call or what?
帮帮忙
Hey! Come on, man.
我知道你能听到
I know you can hear me.
我在这里
I'm right here. Hello!
好吧
Okay, great.
你还真是谁都认识
You just know everybody, don't you?
我来过这里几次
I've been in here a few times.
其实我能弄弯这些铁栏
You know, I could wiggle through these bars
带大家逃出去
and get us out of here.
也可以让手指变成钥匙 这样好一些
Maybe make my finger into a key, that'd be pretty sweet.
虽然开锁的时候会有点痛
A lot of pressure put on the index finger, though.
钢铁对肉躯
Iron versus flesh.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得你应该立刻闭嘴
I think you should stop talking immediately.
再也不想喝酒了
I don't ever have to drink again.
喝多了的人都这么说
Words uttered by everybody who's ever had too many.
给
Here.
这次被逮到了吧
This was a bust?
单身派对
Bachelor party.
时有发生
Happens.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
整晚都心事重重
All night, you've seemed preoccupied.
我很担心
I'm worried.
担心什么
About what?
再次当一名父亲 我都快五十了 巴仔
Being a dad again. I'm almost 50, Bar.
当我看到西斯科做的你和爱瑞丝
When I saw that video Cisco made of you and Iris
小时候的视频时
when you were kids, I...
我感触很深
hit me like a ton of bricks.
我第一次当爸爸时还很年轻
I was--I was young the first time I did this.
而看到琼妮
And seeing Joanie?
抚养孩子不容易 巴仔
It's hard raising humans, Bar.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我担心你们三个
I barely get enough sleep as it is
担心地睡不着觉
worrying about you three.
尤其是沃利已经不在了
Especially with Wally being gone.
现在还要再添一个婴儿
Add to that a crazy baby schedule.
喂奶 哄孩子...
Feeding, the crying...
我真是怕得要命
I'm honestly scared to death.
乔 你独自一人抚养爱瑞丝
Joe, when you raised Iris, you were alone.
你独自一人抚养我
When you took me in, you were alone.
后来沃利来了 你也是独自一人
And, you know, when Wally showed up, you were alone.
你都是一个人
You did all that by yourself.
单亲父亲
Single parent.
没人能做得比你好
No one could've done a better job, no one.
现在你还有了伴侣
Now you've got a partner.
你有了一个家
You've got family.
你一直都在为我们付出
You've always been there for us when we've needed you,
现在轮到我们为你付出了
and now it's just our turn to do that for you.
我们会的
We will.
我知道你们会的
I know you will.
我来领那三个人
I'll take those three.
四个
Four.
这些眼泪不只是水
These tears are more than just water.
接触到它的时候 里面的暗物质
When ingested, the dark matter inside it
会像精神药物一样影响人的大脑
alters the brain function like that of a psychoactive drug.
就像是鸦♥片♥吗
So it's like, what, an opioid?
像是春♥药♥
It's like a love drug.
会流泪
From tears.
如果这个传播开 中城就会面临
If this spreads, Central City's gonna have a massive
-巨大的毒品问题 -没错
- drug problem on its hands. - Oh, yeah.
我们要在那之前阻止阿姆内特
Okay, well, we need to stop Amunet
救了哭泣者
and save The Weeper before that happens.
我们要怎么找到她
How do we find her?
我不知道 她很聪明
I don't know. She's smart.
隔离外界 一直移♥动♥ 从不留下痕迹
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表