剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
加载 加载 加载 是说...
Loading, loading, loading, loading--and it says...
"这房♥子太棒了"
"This house is bitchin'"
"这房♥子太棒了"
"This house is bitchin'"?
-不像是巴里会说的话 -没错
- That doesn't sound like Barry. - No.
是的 确实不像
No. No, it doesn't.
因为根本不是
That's 'cause it's not.
这里面不会有一个科学怪人吧
Don't tell me you have Frankenstein under there.
那是巴里的新战衣
It's Barry's new suit,
可是现在看来
although right now,
我觉得这完全是在浪费时间
I'm having trouble seeing it as anything other than a waste of time.
-西斯科... -我知道
- Cisco... - I know.
我该听你的话
I should've listened to you.
承认巴里不是在和我们沟通
Barry was never trying to communicate with us,
当我相信不是这样
but I believed it.
我非常相信
I really did.
我只是觉得如果我坚定地相信
Sometimes, I feel like if I believe in something hard enough,
它就会发生
that'll make it real.
你知道最糟糕的地方吗
You know what the worst part is?
我这样做不是为了拯救这座城市
I didn't do it to save the city.
我是为了...
I did it because it...
给自己一个理由把他找回来
gave me an excuse to bring him back.
是因为我想念我的朋友
I did it because I missed my friend.
好多了
Much better.
你亲口说过
You said it yourself.
她在自寻死路
She goes looking for danger.
本以为帮他梳洗
I thought cleaning him up
会让我好过一点 但是...
would make me feel better, but...
是啊
Yeah.
他越像原来的他
The more he looks like his old self,
越告诉我他有多么迷失自我
the more it reminds you how lost he is.
你要相信 一切都会好的
You have to believe that things can get better.
每个问题都有一个答案
There is an answer for every question.
我不知道怎么回答 爸爸
I don't think I know how to anymore, Dad.
我懂这种感觉 我也曾受此煎熬
I know that feeling. I was struggling with it too.
但我后来明白了
But I figured it out.
-怎样明白的 -做礼拜
- How? - Church.
从我小时候起你就没去过教堂啊
You haven't gone to church since I was a kid.
我知道
I know.
塞西尔建议如此 她觉得那会有帮助
Cecile suggested it, thought it would help.
但我发誓
But I swear,
神父布道当中那句
one of the priest's homilies,
就好像 就好像是为我而写
it was like-- it was like he wrote it for me.
没有信念
"Strength means nothing
力量便什么也不是
without faith"
我开始明白
And I started realizing
我的力量没能让我停止去想
that my strength
萨维塔从我这儿夺走你
didn't stop me from thinking I lost you to Savitar,
以及我们再也见不到巴里了
or that we'd never see Barry again.
塞西尔提醒我要有信念
Cecile reminded me to have faith...
我相信了
and I believed.
可你们俩却成了这样
And here you two are.
你拥有力量 孩子
You got strength, baby girl.
你只需多一点信念
You just need a little faith.
乔 日本武士要求的24小时到了
Joe, Samurai's 24 hours are up.
我得走了
Gotta go.
来找我
Come get me.
我没见到闪电侠
I don't see The Flash.
我恐怕你得先设法应对我们
I'm afraid you're gonna have to make do with us.
爱瑞丝 先别射击
Iris! Hold your fire.
你想见闪电侠 抓了我
You want The Flash? Take me.
为什么
Why?
因为他会来救我
Because he'll come for me.
你
And how...
怎么知道
do you know this?
我相信
I believe.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
日本武士抓走了爱瑞丝
Hey! Samurai's got Iris.
-她自己主动被抓的 -什么
- She gave herself up to him. - What?
她为什么那么做
Why would she do that?
我们怎么救她
How do we get her back?
巴里 爱瑞丝有危险 她需要你的帮助
Barry! Iris is in trouble. She needs your help.
我怀疑克制使你成为
I doubt restraint is how you got to be
现在的你 游戏 方式 不可能
the man you are today, play, way, no way!
大路 小路
Highway, byway!
不要这样 孩子 别这样
Please, son. Please!
我愿意帮你 我会的
I wanna help you with all this, and I will,
但现在她需要我们的帮助
but right now she needs our help,
否则她会死的
or she's gonna die.
巴里 你听到我说的了吗 爱瑞丝要死了
Barry, did you hear what I said? Iris is gonna die!
巴里不见了
Barry's gone.
你知道还有什么不见了吗
You know what else is gone?
新战衣
The new suit.
发生了什么
What's happening?
闪电侠回来了
The Flash is back!
你看到他跑得有多快吗
Do you see how fast he's running?
-我从没有那么快过 -从没人有过
- I've never gone that fast. - No one has.
爱瑞丝 位置跟踪
日本武士要把爱瑞丝带到哪
Where is this Samurai taking Iris?
他们早已过了丹维尔
They're already way past Danville,
那只有平原和
and the only thing out there is the flatlands and...
和什么
And what?
武士
闪电侠
爱瑞丝
快呀 巴里 救下她
Come on, Barry, catch her.
闪电侠
The Flash,
欢迎回来
welcome home.
巴里
Barry...
你回到我身边了
You came back to me.
总是如此
Always.
瞳孔对光的反应一致
Pupils are equally reactive to light.
你的生命体征太棒了
I mean, your vitals are amazing.
即使对有超能力的你来说也是非常健康
You're in perfect health, even for you.
我要取个尿样 只是为了确认一下
I--I'd like a urine sample, just to confirm,
但一切都很好
but everything looks great.
你可真喜欢尿
Man, you love urine.
你喜欢化验尿
You love the -- the testing of urine.
化验尿 你明白我的意思
The testing of the urine. You know what I meant.
你为什么一定要把科学毁了
Why do you have to ruin science?
你能回来真是太好了
It's good to have you back.
彼此彼此
Right back at ya.
很高兴你能回来
It's good to have you back.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好
- How you feeling? - I feel great.
感觉好极了
Yeah, I feel incredible.
我不知道 感觉好像是重生
I don't know, it feels like I've been reborn.
好吧 快神
Well, okay, speedy Jesus.
我是认真的
Seriously, though.
虽然我不愿意承认
I mean, it hurts me to admit it,
但你可能是史上最快的极速者
but you may be the fastest speedster ever.
你在神速力里呆了六个月
I mean, you were in the Speed Force for six months.
或许你吸收了它的能量
Maybe you were soaking up its energy?
可能吧
Maybe.
我不在的时候一切怎么样
How was everything while I was gone?
一切都酷毙了
Oh, yeah, it was-- it was really cool.
一切都在闪电小子队的控制之下
Team Kid Flash had everything under control, so...
那不是我们的名字
That's not our name.
但我们还有一些谜团要解决
But still, we have some mysteries left to solve,
比如会飞的日本武士机器人
like our flying Samurai robot...
机器人日本武士
Android Samurai.
机士 我们回来了 宝贝
Samur-oid. We back, baby!
有人造出这东西来
Yeah, someone created this,
肯定有其目的
and it must be for a reason.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表