剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What's happening?
克利福德
Clifford!
克利福德
Clifford!
克利福德
Clifford!
不
No!
克利福德 不 不 不
Clifford, no! No! No!
你竟敢抛下我
Don't you dare leave me!
还以为我要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
大受启发
Enlightened.
艾伦
Hey, Allen!
-辛格想见你 -稍等
- Singh wants to see you. - One second.
还是别了艾伦 辛格又摆出那张臭脸了
I don't know, Allen. Singh's making that face again.
你最好还是快点
You might want to hurry.
相信我 我明白 艾伦先生
Trust me, I understand. Mr. Allen!
这是什么
What's this?
-请关上门 -好
- Close the door, please. - Yeah.
请继续 教授
Continue, Professor.
先是我家 然后是我的教室
First my home, then my classroom.
下一个是哪里 我们睡觉的卧室吗
What's next? Our bedroom where we sleep?
我和乔只是去...
Joe and I just went--
我代表中城警局
On behalf of the Central City Police Department,
对这次闯入表示
I'd like to extend our sincerest apologies
真诚的歉意
for this intrusion.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen?
好吧 很抱歉打扰您 迪沃先生
Um, yeah. I'm sorry for disturbing you, Mr. DeVoe.
是迪沃教授
Professor DeVoe.
谢谢你们来访
Thank you for coming in.
他们来这儿到底要干什么
What the hell were they doing here?
只是填了份投诉你的表格
They just filed a complaint against you.
说你骚扰了他们
Said you harassed them.
我才没有骚扰他们
No, I wasn't harassing them.
你到底为什么去烦他们啊
Why are you bothering them at all?
-我... -是我们正在查的一件案子
- I-- - It's a case we're working on.
什么案子
What case?
是一个...
It's something that--
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
离那位好教授和他妻子远一点
Stay away from the nice professor and his wife.
-队长 迪沃看起来非常... -什么
- Captain, DeVoe seems very-- - Very what?
除非答案是犯下了非常明确的罪行
And unless the answer is guilty of a very specific crime,
否则你就大错特错了
you are way off base.
你也是 乔 你应该比他清楚
So are you, Joe. You should know better than that.
你不能突然闯进别人的家里
You don't show up at someone's house
就开始问问题
and start asking questions.
你得遵守规则
You follow protocol.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
爸爸说你今天过得很不好
Hi. Dad said you were having a bad day.
什么 没有 我很好
What? No, I'm fine.
应该说我好极了 你怎么样
I'm great, actually. How are you doing?
什么
What?
你在干...
What are you--
这是什么
What is this?
爱瑞丝 他老婆在给他打掩护
His wife, Iris, she's helping him.
不 听着 好 你看
No, listen! Okay, look:
她可不是擅长奶酪通心粉的家庭主妇
She's not Suzy Homemaker with her perfect mac 'n' cheese.
她是位复♥制♥娇妻
She is a Stepford wife.
她有两个博士学位
She's got two doctorates, you know?
一个机械工程学的
One in mechanical engineering
一个高级机器人学的
and another in advanced robotics.
他们就是这么分工的
That's how they work!
丈夫制定计划 妻子来实施计划
He comes up with the plans, but she executes them.
她算得上是机械天才了
She's some kind of mechanical genius.
那你是觉得迪沃和他妻子是超级大坏蛋
So you think that DeVoe and his wife are supervillains?
-是 -听听你说的话吧 巴里
- Yes. - Listen to yourself, Barry.
怎么了
What?
迪沃已经填了文件投诉你了
DeVoe has already filed a complaint against you!
我知道 我...
I know, I--
听着 西斯科 哈里 我爸爸 凯特琳
Look, Cisco, Harry, my dad, Caitlin,
他们都是厉害的人 但在迪沃身上一无所获
they are the best, and they have found nothing on DeVoe.
我们一周后就要结婚了 巴里
We are getting married in a week, Barry.
求你了
Please,
为了你的工作和我的心情着想
for the sake of your job and my sanity,
拜托别管了
please let it go.
我解出来了
I've solved them.
解出了什么
Solved what?
黎曼假说
Riemann's hypothesis,
希尔伯特的第15大问题
Hilbert's 15th problem,
关于代数圈的标准猜想
standard conjectures on algebraic cycles,
还有更多问题
and the list goes on.
克利福德 简直不可思议
Clifford, this-- this is incredible!
随便问我个问题
Ask me anything!
谁是开膛手杰克
Who was Jack the Ripper?
普遍认为是某个叫艾伦·柯明斯基的
The prevailing theory is there was a London barber
伦敦理发师犯下了种种罪行
by the name Aaron Kosminski who committed the crimes.
他也有精神分♥裂♥症和妄想症倾向
He also suffered schizophrenic and delusional tendencies.
但是他在科尔尼·哈奇庇护所的护工
But it was his nurse at the Colney Hatch Asylum!
凯瑟琳·珠儿
Catharine Jewell!
我的大脑里好像装满了
It's like every little bit of knowledge
各种各样的知识
now resides inside my brain.
我知道所有能想到的问题的答案
I know every answer to every question ever asked.
你太不可思议了
You're incredible!
我们太不可思议了 你让这一切变为可能
We're incredible! You made all of this possible!
我们终于有办法让世界...
We now finally have the means to bring to the world the--
克利福德 你没事吧
Clifford, are you okay?
克利福德 克利福德
Clifford! Clifford!
克利福德
Clifford!
受害者
你隐瞒了什么 迪沃
What are you hiding, DeVoe?
想象你的身体是条河
Imagine your body as a river.
有一个大坝阻拦了你的双腿
There's a dam blocking your legs.
我的腓肠肌在萎缩 对吗
My gastrocnemius muscles are degenerating, aren't they?
对
Well, yes.
症状类似于...
The symptoms are similar to--
肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
但你的肌肉比典型的
But your muscles are decaying faster
渐冻症萎缩得更快更迅速
and more rapidly than typical ALS.
我觉得应该另有原因
I believe this is something else.
所以你的医疗诊断
Is that your medical diagnosis
就是我的病情另有原因
that I have a case of something else?
只是我们从没遇到你这种
It's just we've never seen a case like--oh--
病例
yours before.
复合束颤电位的增强能解释
An increase in complex fasciculation potential
轴突膜异常兴奋的原因
explains axonal membrane hyperexcitability.
但这不能...
But it doesn't--
当然了
Of course.
伽玛波的放射性超过了50赫兹
When gamma wave activity exceeds 50 hertz,
我的乙酰胆碱受体
my acetylcholine receptors draw away
就会远离我的神经末梢
from my nerve receptors
而不会靠近它们
instead of toward them.
你说你是哪方面的教授来着
What did you say you're a professor of?
历史
History.
他病情发展会怎样
What's his prognosis?
典型肌萎缩性侧索硬化症患者
Life expectancy for typical ALS
大概还能活两到五年
is about two to five years.
从这种时间分布来看 我只有一半的时间
In this chronodispersion, it would be half that.
最先出现的就是全身瘫痪
Complete paralysis will come first.
请让我们单独谈谈
Excuse us, please.
说不通啊
This doesn't make sense.
我的大脑在从身体吸取能量
My mind is drawing energy from my body,
就像寄生虫在吞噬虚弱的宿主
like a parasite feeding on an ailing host.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表