剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
排好队
In line, now.
这些就是
So these are...
那些英雄吗
the heroes.
是的 党卫军少校
Yes, Sturmbannfüehrer.
金发
Blonde hair...
蓝眼 完美的北欧人
blue eyes-- this is Nordic perfection.
你为什么和这些杂种人结盟
Why would you align yourself with the unpure?
因为我喜欢男人
Because I like men
我还喜欢女人
and I like women.
以前我有个女儿 和你很像
You know, I had a daughter who looked just like you,
也有同样的冲动
with similar compulsions.
但是我把那小渣种
And I expunged that filth
从我的族谱上永远地抹去了
from my family line forever.
把他们带过来
Bring them all.
还有他
And him!
快走
Move! Now!
走
Go!
不是要大惊小怪 但如果我们没有逃脱计划
Not to be an alarmist, but if we don't have an escape plan,
我建议马上想一个
I suggest we get one immediately.
起来
Up!
走
Go.
转身
Turn around.
我知道你不是他
I know you are not him,
但我没法不在意你的脸
but I cannot stomach the sight regardless.
准备
Ready!
对不起 卡拉
I'm sorry, Kara.
瞄准
Aim!
我讨厌炮火
I hate "Fire."
史纳特
Snart?
史纳特
Snart?
你总算来了
About time!
杀光他们
Kill them all!
找掩护
Take cover!
你的时间掐得太紧了
Hey, you're cutting it close.
我觉得时间刚刚好
I thought that was great timing.
我真的很喜欢说双关语
I really enjoyed the pun.
你就是莱昂纳多·史纳特的二重身
So you're Leonard Snart's doppelganger.
不 我就是莱昂纳多·史纳
No, I'm Leonard Snart,
但你可以叫我莱奥
but you can call me Leo.
这套战衣真是太棒了
That is a fantastic outfit.
是你做的吗
Did you make that?
-莱奥 -对
- Leo. - Right.
是时候让你发光了 兄弟
Time to make you shine, buddy.
你
Uh, you, uh--
你们也许要闭上眼睛
you might want to close your eyes.
为什么
Why?
我想他刚回答了你的问题
Well, I believe he just answered your question.
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-去我们的基地 -你们的基地
- To our base. - Your base?
-你到底是谁 -我也在想同一个问题
- And-- and who are you? - I was thinking exactly
你们到底是谁
the same thing about you all.
你们也许得边走边说了
You might have to tell us on the way.
你越来越像人类了
You're looking more human.
害怕 无助 可悲 自卑
Scared, helpless, pathetic... inferior.
我们和他们没有什么不同
We're not that different from them.
拜托 他们就是想成为我们
Oh, please. We're everything they want to be:
金发 白皮肤
blonde, white.
完美的雅利安人
Aryan perfection.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
我认为我也没比其他人更好
I don't think I'm better than everyone else.
你不该这么想
You should.
你就是比他们好
You are.
你对他们来说就是神
You're a god to them.
你本来可以活得像神一样
You could have been living like one.
像你一样吗
Like you?
没错 像我一样
Yes, like me.
他们需要一个能俯首称臣的人
They want someone to bow to,
去崇拜 去领导
to worship, to lead.
你的所作所为不是领导
What you're doing is not leading.
是支配
It's ruling.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
他们就是蝼蚁 卡拉
They're like ants, Kara.
他们不应该害怕我们的能力
They shouldn't fear us for what we can do.
他们应该在有需要时依靠我们
They should rely on us when they need us.
别跟我来这套乐善好施的鬼话
Oh, spare me the Good Samaritan crap.
我不会因为强大就去
I'm not gonna take advantage of anyone
利用其他人
just because I can.
保护弱者可不会让这个世界
The world isn't made better
变得更好
by protecting the weak.
除掉他们才会变得更好
It's made better by getting rid of them.
你真的是可怜
You really are pathetic.
你知道 我在婚礼上看到了你
You know, I saw you at the wedding.
自己一个人
By yourself.
可怜的 孤独的卡拉
Poor, lonely little Kara.
都找不到伙伴参加婚礼
Can't even find a date to a wedding.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
这可都写在你这
It's written all over
发小脾气的脸上了
that pouty little face of yours.
你花费大部分时间在你的星球上
You spend so much time on your planet
照顾所有人 却忽视了你自己
taking care of everyone but yourself.
难怪你看起来这么的苦不堪言
No wonder you seem so utterly miserable.
没用的
It's not going to work.
你不会得到你想要的东西
You're not gonna get what you want.
真的吗
Really?
你为什么那么在乎我拿走你的心脏
Why do you care if I take your heart?
你又没有在用
You're not using it.
最起码我有一个
At least I have one.
快要好了
We're almost ready.
安全
Clear.
我知道坏人总是在不适当的时刻出现
I know bad guys have inopportune timing,
但是这一次 可真是最差的时刻了
but this is, like, the worst timing ever.
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it, sister.
巴里和我正准备结婚呢
Barry and I were just about to get married.
最起码你们分开时关系和睦
At least you guys left on good terms.
我和奥利弗最后说的话是
The last thing I said to Oliver was,
"我不想嫁给你"
"I don't want to marry you,"
然后他现在被困在了纳粹世界
And now he's stuck in Nazi world.
如果咱们再也见不到他们怎么办
I mean, what if we never see them again?
站住
Stop!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
真是太厉害了
That was extremely badass.
你也是
Same to you.
西斯科
Cisco.
西斯科
Cisco?
各位 我们被困在这里了
Guys, we're trapped in here!
我们会放你出来的
We're gonna get you of here!
液压过低
你这是在逗我呢吗
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
-怎么了 -我打不开防爆门
- What? - I can't open the blast door.
你是说他们被困住了
You mean they're trapped?
我给传奇们发送求救信♥号♥♥
I'll send an SOS to the Legends.
要多久他们才能接受到
How long will it take for them to get it?
要看他们在哪个时间段里了
Depends where they are in time.
咱们等不了那么久
We can't wait that long.
求救信♥号♥♥
只能咱们来救卡拉了
It's up to us to save Kara.
我想咱们是在地球X的星城
I guess we're in Earth-X's Star City.
不得不说 你们的故事真奇特
I have to say, that's one hell of a story.
-你是个极速者 -对
- You're a speedster. - Yeah.
好吧 你俩可以变成燃烧的火人
Okay, you two turn into the burning man.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表