剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我也不是光效积木
And I ain't no damn Lite-Brite.
你在浪费时间 赶紧去尖端科研实验室
You're wasting time. S.T.A.R. Labs.
不仅光彩照人 还脾气暴躁
Glowing and irritable.
塞西尔怎么样了
How's Cecile?
很好 还是一样
Fine. The same.
我是说老样子
I mean, nothing's changed.
如果有什么变化 我会告诉你的
If something changes, I'll let you know.
好
All right.
这个地方都没人把守
This facility is poorly guarded.
显然是这样
Clearly.
别开火 牛仔
Okay. Power down, buckaroo.
好极了 你们俩都来了
Oh, good. You're both here.
西斯科 这是谁
Cisco, who is this?
这是穿越者
This is Breacher.
也是吉普赛的父亲
AKA Gypsy's father.
我看得出相像之处
Yeah, I, um, can see the resemblance.
我们没有相像之处
There is no resemblance.
你知道吉普赛在地球十九上
So, you know how Gypsy's kind of a big deal collectoron
是个了不起的回收者吧
on Earth-19?
她的上级就是就她爸爸
Well, her boss is her dad--
他决定在最适当的时间
who decided to pay us a little surprise visit
突然来造访我们
at the perfect time.
所以我决定带他来看看我工作的地方
Which is why I decided to show him around where I work.
-你懂的 -我叫巴里·艾伦
- You know? - I'm Barry Allen.
你是西斯科的私人助理
Cisco's personal assistant.
他的什么
His what?
他是我最好的私人助理
And he is the best personal assistant I've ever had.
他留得最晚 来得最早
He stays late, starts early.
总有一天 我会反过来替他打工的
One day, I'll be working for him.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我本来想给他留个好印象
I wanted to impress him,
现在我停不下来了
and now I can't stop.
我叫乔·韦斯特
Joe West.
执法人员
A fellow law man.
我敬重你
You, I can respect.
后面那位是哈里·威尔斯
And Harry Wells back there.
你长得很像我以前叫我女儿去追杀的一个人
You look like someone I once sent my daughter to kill.
很多人这么说
I get that a lot.
有谁能带他
Uh, I thought maybe someone would want to give him
到处转转吗
the, uh, the old look-see.
好主意 艾伦 韦斯特警探
Great idea. Um, Allen, Detective West,
不如你们带吉普赛的父亲
why don't you give Gypsy's father here
在实验室里四处转转
the nickel tour of the facilities?
乔
Joe.
三个小时了 我一直想去尿
I've had to pee for, like, three hours.
你搞什么
What is wrong with you?
你没看到他的表情吗
Have you seen his face?
那家伙杀人时也是这副表情
The guy's killed people with that face.
我可不是在说笑 吉普赛说那可是真事
I'm not even joking. Gypsy said that literally happened.
你想得到他的认同吧
You want his approval, right?
我是想得到他的认同 他是我女朋友的父亲
Yes, I want his approval. He's my girlfriend's father.
当然了 西斯科
Of course. Cisco, listen.
你是个优秀 正直
You're a fine, upstanding,
聪明又衣着整洁的年轻人
smart, well-groomed young man.
每个父亲都会很开心
Any father would be happy
看到你和他们的女儿交往
to have you date his daughter,
除了我
except me.
你不能和我女儿交往
Can't date my daughter, all right?
也不能和杰西交往 禁止和杰西交往
Can't date Jesse. Jesse's off limits.
你开口赞我
Went for the compliment,
却不攻自破
did not stick the landing.
带他去喝杯咖啡吧
Just take him for coffee, okay?
去喝杯咖啡 好好多了解他一点
Go for coffee, get to know him a little bit better.
我敢说你会感到很惊讶
I bet that you'll be pleasantly surprised
你们有很多的共同点
at how much you have in common, right?
你们都有同样的超能力 都是穿越者
You both have the same powers. You're breachers.
你的发型很奇葩
You have ridiculous hair.
他的发型也很奇葩
He has ridiculous hair.
好吧 但是
Okay, but--
而且你们俩都爱吉普赛
And you both love Gypsy.
你真的是在给我交往方面的建议吗
Are you actually giving me decent relationship advice right now?
没错
I am.
你会表现得很好的
You'll be fine.
我不想再待在这里了
I don't wanna be here anymore.
那我们要走了
And we're leaving.
救我
Help me.
一定要玩得开心
Have fun storming the castle.
为什么我见过最可怕的人
Why is the scariest person I've ever seen
徘徊在我们走廊里
roaming our halls?
因为西斯科
Cisco.
好吧 我拿到了
Okay, so, I've got the coroner's report
大巴司机的验尸报告
for the death of the bus driver,
但是似乎没有犯罪迹象
but it doesn't seem like there's any signs of foul play.
除此之外 只有他能告诉我们
Aside from him being the one guy that could have told us
大巴上还有些什么人
who else was on that bus.
他们登记了他的私人物品 看看有什么
They logged his personal effects, let's see...
信♥用♥卡♥ 现金 收据
Credit cards, cash, receipts, um...
等等 上一张
Wait, go back.
拉尔夫·德比
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
我欠你五块车费
2017年10月10日
-拉尔夫·德比 -我完蛋了
- Ralph Dibny. - I'll be damned.
拉尔夫·德比是谁
Who is Ralph Dibny?
他曾经是个警♥察♥
He used to be a cop.
脏警 他被警队开除了
Dirty cop. He got kicked off the force.
因为什么
For what?
说来话长了
It's a long story.
就是他
That's him.
他挺帅的 就像是方下巴的
He's handsome in a square-jawed
奥利弗·奎恩一样
Oliver Queen kind of way.
你认真的
For real?
宝贝 你知道我眼里只有你
Babe, you know I've only got eyes for you.
欠条时间与我
The I.O.U. is dated the same day
从神速力中出来一样
that I came out of the Speed Force.
你觉得德比那天也在车上吗
You think Dibny was on the bus that day?
也许他现在是超能力者了
Maybe he's a meta-human now?
咱们去拜访他一下
Let's pay him a visit.
你看起来 有心事
You seem...something.
你和这个拉尔夫有什么故事吗
What's up with you and this Ralph guy?
就像乔说的 说来话长了
It's like Joe said. It's a long story.
奥利弗·奎恩很性感
Oliver Queen is hot.
阿门 哈利路亚
Amen, hallelujah.
我保证没有我破不掉的案子
I promised there wasn't a single case I couldn't crack.
拉尔夫·德比 私♥家♥侦♥探♥(混♥蛋♥)
而做下了保证就一定会完成
And a promise made is a promise kept.
德比查出了
Dibny detects.
你丈夫没有死在那飞机上 布鲁姆夫人
Your husband didn't die in that plane crash, Mrs. Broome.
他没有吗 那他在哪
He didn't? Then where is he?
接下来就是复杂的地方了
Well, that brings us to the difficult part.
原来他又结婚并搬到了明尼苏达
Turns out he got remarried and moved to Minnesota.
他现在有两个孩子 双胞胎
Has two kids now. Twins.
双子城的双胞胎
Twins in the twin cities.
别别别 别这样
No, no, no, no, no. Don't.
别为那个混♥蛋♥哭泣
Don't cry for that jerk.
他不配
He doesn't deserve it.
阳光依然明媚
The sun still shines.
小鸟依然吱喳而鸣
The birds, they still chirp.
吱吱 喳喳
Chirp, chirp.
布鲁姆夫人 你是位很有吸引力的女人
Mrs. Broome, you are a very attractive woman,
你肯定能找到其他人
and you will find someone else.
有一个人会抱着你
Someone who will hold you.
有一个人会抹去你的泪水
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表