剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》上季回顾
Last season, on "The Flash"...
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
我不是唯一受影响的 是不是
I wasn't the only one affected, was I?
我们一直在寻找其他像你一样的
We've been searching for other meta-humans,
超能力者
like yourself.
不必害怕 西斯科
Don't be afraid, Cisco.
你也被影响了
You were affected, too.
很久以前
Once upon a time
你答应要嫁给我
you agreed to marry me
我是答应了
Yes, I did.
你觉得我们结婚如何
What do you say we do that?
哈里森·威尔斯就是逆闪电
Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash.
是你杀了我妈妈
You killed my mother!
为什么
Why?
我们是敌人 死对头 对立面
We're enemies, rivals, opposites,
对方的反面
reverses of one another.
只要告诉警♥察♥你的所作所为
Just tell the police what you did.
让我爸爸沉冤昭雪
Get my dad out of prison!
你可以回去救你的母亲
You could go back and save your mother.
一个虫洞
A wormhole.
会产生一条连通时间本身的通道
Opening a gateway into time itself.
虫洞状态 稳定
赢的总是我 闪电侠
I always win, Flash.
艾迪
Eddie!
艾迪是他的先人
Eddie's his ancestor.
如果艾迪死了 他就不会出生
If Eddie dies, he'll never be born, and...
他的存在正在被抹除
he's being erased from existence.
虫洞状态 不稳定
奇点不会消失
The singularity won't stop,
即使整个地球都不存在了
Not even after the earth is gone.
我们得破坏它的动能
We have to disrupt the motion.
没人能阻止它
It cannot be stopped!
我必须得试试
I have to try.
-他回来了 -没错 来送死
- He's coming back around! - Yeah, to die!
我发誓总有一天我会杀了你
I swear one of these days I will kill you!
我又来晚了 是吧
I was late again, wasn't I?
时机正好
Right on time.
一次搞定两个
Two down at the same time?
超级英雄双杀 宝贝
Superhero double play, baby!
不只是我一人
Didn't do it alone.
你永远不是一个人 巴里
You're never alone, Barry.
你也一样 雷蒙德小姐
Neither are you, Mrs. Raymond.
谢谢你不在我还在你体内时
Thank you for not doing that
做这种事
when I was inside you.
就发生过那么一次 别纠结了
It happened one time. Let it go.
史纳特和罗里
Snart and Rory.
你都让我这警♥察♥没事干了
You're gonna put a cop like me out of a job.
只是尽力帮忙而已
Just trying to help.
你所做的不仅仅是帮助 巴里
You do more than help, Barry.
你给了这城市中所有人希望
You give the people of this city hope.
你是个英雄 巴里
You're the hero, Barry.
恭喜每个人
Congratulations, everyone.
一场美妙的胜利
A spectacular victory.
甚至可以说是里程碑式的
A milestone, if you will.
艾伦先生 我想我已经没什么可教你的了
Mr. Allen, I believe there's nothing left I can teach you.
我相信...
I believe...
你已经准备好单打独斗了
That you're ready to do all of this on your own.
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
我年幼时 看到自己的母亲
When I was a child, I saw my mother killed
巴塞罗缪·亨利·艾伦先生
紧急信件
被令人难以置信的东西杀害
by something impossible.
我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱
My father went to prison for her murder.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
Then an accident made me the impossible,
于是我成为了闪电侠
and I became the Flash.
我用我的能力去寻找那个
I used my powers to find the man
杀死了我母亲的人
responsible for my mother's death.
我以为我最终能为我的家人带来正义
I thought I would finally get justice for my family,
但我失败了
but I failed.
距离奇点事件已经过去六个月了
It's been six months since the singularity.
我现在自己单干了 我觉得这样比较好
I'm on my own now. Decided it's better that way.
可以保护我所在乎的人
Keeps the people I care about safe.
现在我能做的只剩一件事
There's only one thing I can do now.
闪电侠之日
奔跑
I run.
闪电侠
第二季第一集
辐射性
怎么样了
How's it going?
挺好的
Good.
你怎么样
How you doing?
挺好的
Good.
这个受害者 他名叫阿尔·罗斯坦
So, the victim. His name is Al Rothstein.
他是这个核电站的焊工
He's a welder here at the nuclear plant.
同事在今早发现了他
Co-worker found him this morning.
那么 你发现了些什么
So, what do you got?
脸上有瘀点 眼中发白
Petechiae on his face and the whites of his eyes,
还有他脖子周围的瘀伤
and this bruising around his neck...
这么说他是被掐死的了
Oh, so he was strangled.
被一位非常强壮非常巨大的人掐死的
By someone very strong and very large.
或是某只
Or something?
这不是古鲁德做的
This wasn't Grodd.
感谢老天爷
Oh, thank God.
这样吧
Look,
我找到更多线索后
I'll let you know
再告诉你
when I find more.
那这个闪电侠之日的事
So this Flash day thing.
我希望你能出场亮亮相
I'm hoping you're planning on making an appearance.
我还没决定呢
Ah... I haven't decided.
小巴 我听说市长准备
Bar, I heard the mayor's trying
授予你这座城市的钥匙呢
to give you the key to the city.
我不需要什么奖杯
Yeah, I don't need an award.
你多喜欢得奖
You love getting awards.
看看你在高中时拿的那些科学赛奖杯
Like all those science trophies you got in high school?
那些是我应得的
Those I deserved.
我发现了什么再告诉你 好吧
I'll let you know what I find, all right?
好的
All right.
闪电侠之日马上就要到了
Flash day is almost here.
一场位于市中心的特殊集♥会♥
A special downtown rally
来歌♥颂拯救了中城的那个人
to honor the man who saved Central City.
六个月前 闪电侠拯救了中城
It's been six months since the Flash saved Central City
击败了突然出现在天空中的黑洞
from the freak black hole that erupted in the sky.
乔 那个核电厂谋杀案什么进度了
Joe, where are we at with the murder at the nuclear plant?
巴里还在分♥析♥证物
Barry's still analyzing the evidence,
但肯定有点不对劲
But there was definitely something weird.
是的 所以我才让你调用
Yeah, which is why I let you have
反超能力者特别行动小组
that anti-meta-human task force.
说到这里 你的科学顾问哪里去了
Speaking of which, where's your scientific advisor?
吼吼吼
Ho, ho, ho!
膜拜大胡子
Fear the beard!
看上去非常与众不同 先生
It's a very distinguished look...Sir.
-这些是什么 拉蒙先生 -这个吗
- What is all this, Mr. Ramon? - Oh, this right here?
这是一个我正在研发的东西
This is a little something I'm working on.
这是我为乔
I'm cooking it up for Joe
和特别行动小组设计用来打倒超能力者的
and the task force to take down meta-humans.
我准备叫它靴子
I'm think I'm going to call it the boot.
收据给你
Oh, here are the receipts.
队长 还有件事
Oh, um, Captain, one more thing.
你是拿不到警徽的 拉蒙先生
You are not getting a badge, Mr. Ramon.
他对于警徽真是小气得要命啊
He's really stingy with those badges, isn't he?
警♥察♥在这方面就是这么好笑
Yeah, cops are funny that way.
你觉得你能弄好这东西吗
So you really think you can get this to work?
可别让我在大庭广众下出糗
Don't have me caught out on the streets with my pants down.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表