剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
创造出了通往迪沃巢穴的口袋维度
to create a pocket dimension to DeVoe's lair.
对 这就是我担心的那一半
Yep, that's the half I was afraid of.
不会比这个更危险了
It doesn't get more dangerous than this,
如果我们出发 大家需要表决
so if we go, everybody needs to sign off.
你们俩已经带着小队
Look, you two have led this team
历经了各种各样的危险情况
through every danger there is,
所以如果你们觉得这能阻止迪沃
so if you think this will stop DeVoe
夺走更多生命 那...
from claiming any more lives, then...
我们就去抓住这混♥蛋♥
let's go get that bastard.
该死 乔 当你
I mean, damn, Joe, when you put it
电影《虎胆龙威》主角
像约翰·麦克莱恩一样说话 我当然入伙
all John McClane like that, of course I'm in.
我入伙
I'm in.
我都不用问冰霜杀手的意见
I don't even need to ask Killer Frost what she votes.
-我们也是 -那说定了
- We're in too. - So it's settled.
今晚 我们拿下思考者
Tonight, we take on The Thinker.
打开吧
Open it.
收到 超速小子
You got it, mega-fast dude.
15分钟后再次打开
Open it again in 15 minutes.
如果我们没有拷着迪沃出来 就关上它
If we don't come out with DeVoe in cuffs, close it.
就别再打开了
Don't open it again.
-没成功 -为什么会
- It didn't work. - Why would it?
声波对全息图可没用
Sound has no effect on a hologram.
如果迪沃不在这儿 那...
If DeVoe's not here, then...
现在 亲爱的
Now, my love...
真正的战斗开始了
the real battle begins.
发生了什么
What's happening?
有人控制了我们的系统 把我们困在这里
Someone's taken over our systems and sealed us in.
尖端科研实验室里和我们同时打开了
A second pocket dimension opened in S.T.A.R. Labs
第二个口袋维度
at the exact same time as ours.
是迪沃
It's DeVoe.
他用第一个开口隐藏了他自己的入口
He used that first opening to conceal his own entrance.
所以我们的感应器没有记录
That's why our sensors didn't register.
这都在他的计划之中
This is all a part of his plan:
机士攻击 我们找到艾德文
the Samuroid attack, us getting Edwin,
利用他攻击迪沃的巢穴
using him to attack DeVoe's lair.
-他想分散我们 -艾德文去哪儿了
- He wanted us divided. - Where did Edwin go?
他被锁在牢房♥里了 而且我们从表层
He's back locked in his cell, and we got DeVoe's
接收到迪沃的口袋维度能量了
pocket dimension energy coming from the Cortex.
那一定是他椅子所在的地方
That must be where his chair is.
如果我们能到那儿
I mean, if we can get to it,
就可以用它让队伍在一起
we can use it to get our team back.
首先 我们得离开这里
First, we gotta get ourselves out of here.
-哈里 可以解开密♥码♥吗 -在试 但太复杂了
- Harry, can you unhack his code? - Trying, but it's too complex.
如果我有量子密匙
If I had my quantum decryption keys,
就可以 但他们现在在西斯科的工作室里
I could do it, but they're stuck in Cisco's workshop.
但我们没有被困在这里
But we're not stuck in here.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
这是我让西斯科创造的一个
It's a little worst-case scenario
适用于糟糕状况的方案
that I had Cisco whip up.
后退 后退
Get back. Get back.
哈里 去拿你的装备
Harry, go get your equipment--
我去黑掉电脑
I'll go and hack the computers.
爱瑞丝 去椅子那儿去
Yeah. Iris, get to that chair.
-爸 你不能 -快去
- Dad, you can't-- - Go.
我听到了所有骚动 我就想
I heard all the commotion, and I thought,
如果迪沃在这里 他会去哪儿
"If DeVoe was here, where would he be going?"
对于一个单纯的人 这是很简单的排除法
A simple deduction for a simple man.
但我向你保证 对于我的智力而言
Though I assure you, you are no threat
你根本不成威胁
for an intellect of my magnitude.
真是够了
Please.
和我对战的所有人都比我聪明
Everyone I fight is smarter than me,
但还没有坏人赢过我
but no bad guy has beaten me yet.
我担心一个老朋友
Well, I'm afraid an old friend
会要求再战
requests a rematch.
我真的很讨厌续集
I really hate sequels.
韦斯特·艾伦夫人
Mrs. West Allen,
我一直期待咱们能再见面呢
I was hoping we'd meet again.
你可能很快就要改主意了
You might change your mind about that pretty soon.
你又拿出了那种
Ah...there's that passion
我们在法♥院♥聊天时的热情态度
from our chat in the courthouse.
但我记得我可警告过你
But I do remember warning you
这份热情很容易被浇灭的
that it could easily be destroyed.
我也记得你问过我
And I remember you asking me
为了我丈夫我都愿意做什么
what I was willing to do for my husband.
不如我做给你看看
How about I show you?
-吉迪恩 -请讲 威尔斯博士
- Gideon? - Yes, Dr. Wells?
加大注入思考帽中暗物质的剂量
Increase the Thinking Cap's dark matter feed.
更多
More.
警告 即将超过安全阈值
Warning ...Safe zone parameters will be exceeded.
-建议... -马上注入最大剂量
- Recommended-- - Maximum capacity now!
来啊
Come on.
再近一点 再近一点
Little closer. Little closer.
警告 管道中的拳头可比看起来的要大
Warning ...Fists in Pipeline are larger than they appear.
不
No.
就算你这种没怎么进化的脑子
Even gray matter as unevolved as yours
也能感知到心灵攻击的痛苦
understands the pain of psychic attacks.
你是为我而生的 德比先生
You were born for me, Mr. Dibny,
而现在
and now...
你要为我而死
you will die for me.
那也是你先死
You first!
那是什么
What's that?
用来臭揍你一顿的大音叉
A big old fork to shove up your--
我再敲一次你就死定了
One more strike and you're dead.
这一刻我等了很久了
I have been waiting for this a long time,
就你我两个人
you and me alone,
我就能做那件谁都不愿做的事了
so I can make the hard choice that no one else will.
或许你是愿意付出相应的代价
Perhaps you are willing to do what it takes...
但看起来我的爱...
But it seems my love...
比你的要强烈
is stronger than yours.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
-爱瑞丝 -我没事 我没事
- Iris? - I'm okay. I'm okay.
其他人还在外面和迪沃以及一个机士奋战
The others are still out there fighting DeVoe and a Samuroid.
其实 现在只剩下迪沃了
Actually, now it's just DeVoe.
爱瑞丝
Iris?
我没事 我们必须抓住迪沃
I'm okay, we just need to get DeVoe.
打开缺口送我们去找他 我要让他血溅当场
Breach us to him. I'm ready to get blood on this jacket.
因为巢穴里那次爆♥炸♥ 我打不开缺口了
That blow back in the lair knocked down my breaching.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
你是不是...
Did you just...
打败了思考者
Beat The Thinker?
没错 我做到了
Yeah, I did.
你被淘汰出局了 小废物
You just got out-thunk, punk.
而你还是一如既往地按计划行事
And I see you went with the same plan, as always.
你还记得我去监狱里看你的时候吗
Do you remember when I visited you in prison?
你说如果我直起腰来
You said that I could have a greater life
就能有更好的生活
if I'd just rise up.
我准备好过那样的生活了
Well... I'm ready for that life.
而且这是第一次
And for the first time,
我或许配得上这种生活
I might even deserve it.
是
Yes...
看起来我是被打败了
it appears I have been bested.
不过
However...
要不要听我提个醒
a tip, if I may.
在铐住超能力者之前
Before you cuff a meta,
要确保光的颜色是正确的
make sure the light is the right color.
拉尔夫
Ralph!
贝蒂女士从来都不了解
Ms. Betty never understood
她的能力发挥最大时的强大
the full magnitude of her powers.
你现在所受的重力相当于
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表